Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Naurdor

SAM Installation Guide for Skyrim LE

sh1ny

This guide is for Skyrim Legendary Edition (aka 'Oldrim') only!

For Special Edition setup, please refer to SAM Light download page.

Message added by sh1ny

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

I just put USLEEP at the top of my mod list and load order and it works just fine. What other mods have you got installed and have you taken a look at the install guide?

Edit: Welcome to the forums btw. :)

Edited by Naurdor

Hey guys, awesome mod, really enjoying being able to see chubby/musclegut dudes for once in skyrim, so much so that it got me back into playing the game!

Ran into a few issues however, likely my own fault given i'm incompetent with mods and stuff.

So basically all the dicks in the game kinda look...Strange? It feels like they've not got physics behind them, like if I nudge someone out of the way it takes the dick a while to catch up to that NPC that got pushed so it just kinda stretches really weirdly.  Not to mention the fact that even on max size the dicks remain the same, they don't look like some of the hyper cocks that i've seen in screenshots.

Also possibly related/unrelated, but I think it might have to do with SAM since it's only on males. All the male khajit in the game have weird blue fur now for some reason? Dunno why, could be another mod.

Attached is a pic of one of my followers, they've got the cock set to max and it looks no different for some reason!

Other than these easily ignorable issues to be honest, i'm super pleased with this mod!

enb 2017_05_28 21_21_56_18.bmp

Edited by herasey
Attaching screenshot.

Hey guys, back with an answer for the blue hands/feet glitch, turns out it was something to do with WICO? Just put it above SAM in the load order and it seemed to fix it, new issue however, or one that was present from the start. Khajits have a gaping hole where their dicks should be, still can't seem to figure out why the dicks look so weird either!

Hmm, not too sure if this is the correct place to ask (and if its not then I apologies) but I followed everything you've written and I seem to have the mod working just fine, however When it comes to scaling my character...Well its proving to be annoying. Unlike SOS where you pick a body type you want and call it a day, it seems I have to go through the mod menu and mess around with scaling (opening up the mod menu, messing with scaling sliders, and closing to see results, and rinse and repeat). Unless there was something I had missed when first prompted to create my character, maybe someone kind enough could drop what their scaling is? My guy just keeps looking freakish

I've been following this thread for days now, reading diligently and trying many things listed here. Ive even uninstalled SAM and all relevent mods to try to see whats causing my issue, and its not SAM related after all but I'm really drawing a complete blank.... Whether being attacked/hit, or when animations start, sometimes even mid animation change I frequently turn invisible except my head hands and feet. Ive tried so many things but I'm still clueless..... 

Any suggestions?

On 2017-6-14 at 10:23 AM, Skyzer said:

I've been following this thread for days now, reading diligently and trying many things listed here. Ive even uninstalled SAM and all relevent mods to try to see whats causing my issue, and its not SAM related after all but I'm really drawing a complete blank.... Whether being attacked/hit, or when animations start, sometimes even mid animation change I frequently turn invisible except my head hands and feet. Ive tried so many things but I'm still clueless..... 

Any suggestions?

Did you install all the requirements? Follow my installation guide on page 3http://www.vectorplexus.com/index.php?/topic/96-sam-installation-guide/&page=3 . make sure you are installing the correct skeleton and it is not skyrim special edition version. Remember, it is extremely important to install each application in the order described!!!

So apparently lower arms and hands completely dissapear for my guy when using the mod... the fix from the download pages didnt help at all. Can someone help please? Yes, i read through all of this thread, the mods are in correct loading order

20170617025259_1.jpg

4 hours ago, nikasharkeh said:

So apparently lower arms and hands completely dissapear for my guy when using the mod... the fix from the download pages didnt help at all. Can someone help please? Yes, i read through all of this thread, the mods are in correct loading order

20170617025259_1.jpg

Did you install HDTPE and Realistic Ragdolls?

6 hours ago, warfreed said:

Did you install HDTPE and Realistic Ragdolls?

Aaah. I spent hours looking over everything, but seems like i miseed HDTPE (not surprising, as none of my other 100+ mods use it). Its all good now, thank you!

So I've been reading this thread and others (on other sites) and I'm a little confused. It appears that some people are able to get SAM working with Skyrim SE. I say confused because in some of the threads they talk about both. I know SKSE is required for many things but is there a way to load the models for just Samson 100% with no other options (not nude in this case)?

Thanks,

On 5/29/2017 at 3:28 AM, herasey said:

Hey guys, awesome mod, really enjoying being able to see chubby/musclegut dudes for once in skyrim, so much so that it got me back into playing the game!

Ran into a few issues however, likely my own fault given i'm incompetent with mods and stuff.

So basically all the dicks in the game kinda look...Strange? It feels like they've not got physics behind them, like if I nudge someone out of the way it takes the dick a while to catch up to that NPC that got pushed so it just kinda stretches really weirdly.  Not to mention the fact that even on max size the dicks remain the same, they don't look like some of the hyper cocks that i've seen in screenshots.

Also possibly related/unrelated, but I think it might have to do with SAM since it's only on males. All the male khajit in the game have weird blue fur now for some reason? Dunno why, could be another mod.

Attached is a pic of one of my followers, they've got the cock set to max and it looks no different for some reason!

Other than these easily ignorable issues to be honest, i'm super pleased with this mod!

enb 2017_05_28 21_21_56_18.bmp

@herasey i got the same issue here. the dicks seem to be stretch especially when using with sexlab. any luck with that?

Author
2 hours ago, Darnexx said:

RIght Order? Only my Soldiers walk around in.. underwear, all the other armors look normal (Vanilla)

Order of this files should be okay. "Optional Legacy Skimpy Armors" replaces Stormcloak armor with underwear, that's why the guards in Whiterun run around like strippers in your game. Same goes for Dragonbone, Dragonscale and Nordplate armors and some clothes.

It may be a good idea to open the mod in explorer and go through the armors it contains one by one, opening and looking at them in Nifskope. If you don't like one, you can hide it through MO or just delete it. Most of the other mods you have installed either just refit the vanilla armors without altering them or add new armors that you have to find or add to your inventory via console first.

Author
17 hours ago, Dredd said:

Order of this files should be okay. "Optional Legacy Skimpy Armors" replaces Stormcloak armor with underwear, that's why the guards in Whiterun run around like strippers in your game. Same goes for Dragonbone, Dragonscale and Nordplate armors and some clothes.

It may be a good idea to open the mod in explorer and go through the armors it contains one by one, opening and looking at them in Nifskope. If you don't like one, you can hide it through MO or just delete it. Most of the other mods you have installed either just refit the vanilla armors without altering them or add new armors that you have to find or add to your inventory via console first.

Oh! I see, thank you. :) I was kinda worried that I did something wrong, even tho their Outfit fits into my Game atm xD

Hi guys! I recently got this error message on my NexusModManager and I try to reinstall it again but it says "Error registering this mod: SAM-Optional-Legacy-Skimpy-Armors
Error: Root element is missing" Don't know what to do...... In game no more skimpy armors :(

error.png

Anyone know how to use the HDT BBB Bounce for SAM? I have been trying to install it but either i get infinite loading screen, or theres no bounce, plus when i enter a sex scene my game crashes immediately... any help? I already run FNIS Generator for users.

By the way, anyone knows a mod that adds butthole to the character?

Edited by Koloupo

7 hours ago, Koloupo said:

Anyone know how to use the HDT BBB Bounce for SAM? I have been trying to install it but either i get infinite loading screen, or theres no bounce, plus when i enter a sex scene my game crashes immediately... any help? I already run FNIS Generator for users.

By the way, anyone knows a mod that adds butthole to the character?

Last question. Is it possible to use SAM combined with SoS? I dislike the dick texture SAM has....

Author of the topic Posted
On 18/07/2017 at 6:49 PM, Mystery said:

I'm fairly new to adding mods, (at least outside of using steam), how do I go about installing the mods outside of nexus mods into mod manager?

In Nexus Mod Manager you can use the green plus to add mods from files. I'm a bit rusty with it since I tend to use Mod Organizer since it makes ordering mods a lot easier. Anyway, I'd recommend watching through Gopher's videos on modding and have fun. :)https://youtu.be/CVC31Qu048Q

8 hours ago, Naurdor said:

In Nexus Mod Manager you can use the green plus to add mods from files. I'm a bit rusty with it since I tend to use Mod Organizer since it makes ordering mods a lot easier. Anyway, I'd recommend watching through Gopher's videos on modding and have fun. :)https://youtu.be/CVC31Qu048Q

That's odd, I installed SAM, but when I tried using it, it didnt show up at all, downloaded the software and everything, Am I suppose to use a different method with the steam ver. of my game? or am I doing something wrong?