Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Naurdor

SAM Installation Guide for Skyrim LE

sh1ny

This guide is for Skyrim Legendary Edition (aka 'Oldrim') only!

For Special Edition setup, please refer to SAM Light download page.

Message added by sh1ny

Author of the topic Posted

I forgot to mention there are also poses included in SAM. To get these to work you're going to need to install FNIS - Fores New Idles in Skyrim and then run GenerateFNISforUsers to get them working. You can find a guide on how to use FNIS in the description after the video on the mod's nexus page.

To make yourself pose, open up the console and type: player.SAE "SAMPoseXX"

To get an NPC to pose, click on them with the console open. This should bring up their ID and then type: SAE "SAMPoseXX"

Replace "XX" with the number for the pose you want to use, which ranges from 01 to 13. There are additional poses for the schlong which are: SOSFastErect, SOSSlowErect, SOSFlaccid

You can also bend the schlong form down (-9) to up (9) by replacing the "X" in the command: SOSBendX

Ahh thanks for the advice, I'll get that added to the guide tonight or tomorrow along with the optional Moonlight Tales Essentials Patch. I'm running something silly like almost 300 mods so it's a bit tough to pick everything apart to figure out how I got it all set up. :P

Also I've just realised this is probably better in the Modding & Tutorials section but hopefully someone can move it over later.

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

They're on the SAM download page along with the core files. There are some more armour refits floating around but I think a lot of them were taken down from the another site and the mod authors haven't uploaded them here yet.

Edit: Also welcome to this little corner of the internet, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Edited by Naurdor

16 minutes ago, Naurdor said:

They're on the SAM download page along with the core files. There are some more armour refits floating around but I think a lot of them were taken down from the another site and the mod authors haven't uploaded them here yet.

Edit: Also welcome to this little corner of the internet, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

I downloaded and installed the core, textures, and the armor refits, but the "skimpy" armor is unfortunately not in there. The armor refits, of course, keep the same size of my Samson-ized Companion, but lack the barechested with pauldrons look. I looked around on the SAM download page and couldn't track it down. Then again, I might have been looking right at it. Link?

And thanks for the welcome. I've been a fan of Vector since SOS. :)

I'll most likely update this once Vector is finished being hard at work getting the modular armour update finished, but that's a lot of work for him. Buy anyhoos, you are most welcome and enjoy, although I'd love to see some screenshots some time. (what? I'm curious) :P

Author
8 minutes ago, KidLycan said:

is it odd that the male NPCs are completely invisible, or kinda invizable like there hands are not there but the rest of them is there and you can see threw the cloths that they have and see right past them?

I'm wondering if its a bug

As mentioned elsewhere, if you use the latest RaceMenu (v.3.4.5), you need to use the HDT-PE plugin even if you don't have any mods that use it.

Thanks for the tutorial.. I'm sure newcomers are going to appreciate this :)
one question though, are the skimpy armors optional? Or do they replace the original Vanilla armors?

''Gonna get cold tonight. Might want to at least cover your delicates '' xD

Edited by Ayser

They replace the vanilla armours until the modular armours thiang gets finished somewhere down the line. I'll go update this at some point in the week when I can sit down and not be too stressed and repost it in the proper section once I've added the werewolf stuff.

4 minutes ago, Ayser said:

''Gonna get cold tonight. Might want to at least cover your delicates '' xD

Yea... I noticed that when i was waiting for her to move and then had to include it. :P Strangely enough I don't seem to get the naked dialogue with a schlong equipped but *shrugs* will have to test more later.

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, porgyorgy said:

can i use the newest xpmse with this or do i need an older version? and how come im not getting a dragonborn patch in the download?

If you grab HDT - Physics Extensions you should be fine using the latest RaceMenu and XPMSE.

I think the reason there's a Dawnguard patch is because Dawnguard changed a lot of the behind the scenes stuff for werewolves so a compatibility patch was needed.

Edit: Also hey and welcome to the forums. :)

Edited by Naurdor

Author
11 hours ago, Naurdor said:

If you grab HDT - Physics Extensions you should be fine using the latest RaceMenu and XPMSE.

I think the reason there's a Dawnguard patch is because Dawnguard changed a lot of the behind the scenes stuff for werewolves so a compatibility patch was needed.

Edit: Also hey and welcome to the forums. :)

That's right. HDT-PE fix some of the issues with niOverrides. You still need refits armors compatible with rm 3.2+ tho. (they were available but not anymore)

Edited by Khlas

Author

However, it seems to have little seams visible if you are close around the hands, and I wonder if someone have these seams with a fresh SAM installation, with and without latest racemenu+xpmse+HDT-PE. If it's not the case, it's probably because the SAM with hdt I use change something in the .nif that fucked it up.

I usually have these kind of thing when I do custom bodies from games and if I do something wrong with the UV map.

If someone can check his game to see if they have the same issue, it will help me. 

The seams doesn't change when I use samson/samuel sliders and looks exactly the same, not like the niOverrides issues where the seams are too much visible if you change the shape.

TESV 2016-11-24 07-44-41-90.png

TESV 2016-11-24 07-44-56-68.png

All the refits armors have the issues aswell. You have to be really close to it and in certain area you can't see it.

Edited by Khlas

I just checked and I'm having those issues without XPMSE, HDT-PE or the new RaceMenu. I think it's an issue with normal maps or a slight mesh error because I know it's a bugger to get those things to line up in skyrim at times. I actually hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out. :P

Author
1 hour ago, Naurdor said:

I just checked and I'm having those issues without XPMSE, HDT-PE or the new RaceMenu. I think it's an issue with normal maps or a slight mesh error because I know it's a bugger to get those things to line up in skyrim at times. I actually hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out. :P

Did you use the .nif files from the SAM in this site? It's probably an issue from the mesh then, if it's the case. Vector is probably the only one that can fix it. But I'm not sure, I need more report.

I tried everything to get rid of these and it seems it was always there, but I didn't noticed it before. They are only near the hands fortunately.

Edited by Khlas

just curious...i keep seeing some people have their penis and balls on their characters able to jiggle, mine seems...does not...is it because it is clashing with SoS?

im kinda afraid to uninstall SoS cause it seems a lot of other mod i got from sex lab is connected to it. I play a female character you see, but i would love seeing her with SAM's male characters

7 hours ago, Xanvaleek said:

ok nevermind i uninstalled the SoS addon, can someone tell me how to add the SAM schlong with jiggles? because all the male in the game is dickless now ><

the schlong should be enabled by default, I'd recommend re-installing SAM to see if that clears up the issue. If everyone is wearing underwear you need to enable schlongs in the MCM menu. For the floppy physics jiggles on the schlong I believe you can install FloppySOS after SAM to get that.

16 hours ago, Naurdor said:

the schlong should be enabled by default, I'd recommend re-installing SAM to see if that clears up the issue. If everyone is wearing underwear you need to enable schlongs in the MCM menu. For the floppy physics jiggles on the schlong I believe you can install FloppySOS after SAM to get that.

ummmph i only uninstalled the addon in SoS....do I need to uninstall Scholngs of skyrim fully instead? so the schlongs in SAM works?