Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Naurdor

SAM Installation Guide for Skyrim LE

sh1ny

This guide is for Skyrim Legendary Edition (aka 'Oldrim') only!

For Special Edition setup, please refer to SAM Light download page.

Message added by sh1ny

I have an issue when using SAM, not all races have schlongs, its weird like some of the orcs, elves, and argonians have them and then the other half does not. There is just a hole where they should be. If someone could help, id appreciate it. 

Author
On 6/5/2020 at 9:12 PM, MadDogMikeD3 said:

I have an issue when using SAM, not all races have schlongs, its weird like some of the orcs, elves, and argonians have them and then the other half does not. There is just a hole where they should be. If someone could help, id appreciate it. 

It's possible that characters without a schlong have something equipped that takes up the same item slot as the schlong. You can test that by targeting a dismembered NPC in the console and entering the command

unequipall

If their schlong does appear, you can open their inventory by entering the command

openactorcontainer 1

to see their items and test which of them removes the schlong.

If unequipall doesn't help, another mod that adds genitals may be at fault if you have any installed, like SOS or More Nasty Critters.

Lastly, the skeleton could be the problem. Install XPMSE if you haven't and make sure it doesn't get overwritten by anything. Also, untick the SOS add-on in the FOMOD installer of XPMSE, SAM doesn't need it.

For some reason, the schlong and body scaling modifiers don't seem to work,  regardless of the value I put into the multiplier the schlong on my character and npcs are the same size no matter what. this seems to also apply to samson and samuel scales as well as the only way I can change them is by editing a character's values directly.

Sorry to ask,  this guide helped me so much - but now that I start using skyrim se, i would like to know if there is a similar instalation guide for Skyrim SE and Sam Light. I looked around, and could not find it.

Edited by Cesar
typo :P

On 5/9/2019 at 9:57 PM, Gamble Gorps said:

This happens whenever I try to install any of the other SAM addons. Pressing yes uninstalls one and installs another, and pressing no installs them, but I'm worried that might be a factor in why SAM is not working for me.

nmm.png

I was having this exact issue and didn't see an answer to it - so just wanted to confirm that selecting "no" works for installing the mods correctly.

Does SAM require you to have all the DLC's to use? I can't use the unofficial skyrim patch without those and this thing says it requires that to load. Anytime I use any SAM Core set up, it won't load. But if I have Sam vanilla/texture/armor on, it'll let me on, but it forever T-poses.

also on LE, not SE

On 12/26/2019 at 8:57 PM, Tyranicallity said:

can anyone tell me how to fix this? I've done everything in the guide, reinstalled everything and it still does this.

20191227085333_1.jpg

I am having the same issue. I've not once installed SOS so I really don't know what's causing it... I'm attaching a zip of my MO2 Profile (includes load orders and such.) Also adding an image. Not sure what that weird "text" in the upper left is either. Hopefully someone can help!

Edit: I just double checked and I definitely installed the Hi-Poly Body and HDT-BBB with the SAM (non-light) options (and the Hi-Poly option for the latter.) Found another thread saying that might be the issue but that doesn't seem to be the case...

Screen_Shot_2021-01-25_at_12_01.23_PM.thumb.png.18080187607ec3842a46b3e39a8e7050.png

MO2 Skyrim LE Profile.zip

Edited by Phaethonishome

Hello there,

I have an issue with vortex and nmm.

Followed all instruction to reinstall Sam and the entire pack, Sam menù in game doesn't appear. That's not first time I reinstall Skyrim and everything but now I dumb.

Please, help me

How do I fix this? My character and beast races are fine its just the human's  and Mer's Dicks that are shredded and not quite attached.

Here is an example and my mod load order.

1.png

2.png

3.png

1299336846_Skyrim9_2_20215_33_53PM.png.b9b4e746be66aa8429ae65bb3e3665e8.png

On 2/27/2020 at 7:48 PM, Carnotaurus said:

Okay... so I'm in the process of rebuilding my mod list yet again to see if I can keep the game from corrupting saves, and redownloading many of my mods. I'm an impasse as to which of the "Realistic Ragdolls and Force" files to get, since most of them state not to use with body mods. :/

Also, XP32 skeleton requires NIOverride... I don't see it mentioned in the guide. Should I add it before putting in XP32?

EDIT: I went ahead and installed the "Realistic Force" and everything else (no NI Override) -- sorry, I couldn't wait. I need my dose of sexy, muscular Argonian male! XD

There was no crash and everything seems to be all right. And now I get to see some nice jiggly pecs and butt, which I never had before.

image.png

Heya Carnotaurus! xD

Could someone help? Getting this error. Installed RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16-19080-0-4-16-1601805673 for Skyrim SE 1.6 (downgraded to 1.5 via Unofficial SE Downgrader) and running it via MO2 with this Priority (doesn't really seem to matter whatever its priority). Ran GenerateFNIS and LOOT for priority order.

It lets me open the game, but I can't create a new save without this popping up and then auto-closing Skyrim. Couldn't find an answer to anyone else asking.

Error message:

Spoiler

SAM Warning!

nioverride.dll is missing, or the installed version is too old.

Found version -1, expected 4.

Please exit the game without saving and reinstall the last NIOverride (or Racemenu)

image.png.870885ee90f2c04821d7268fe1376a83.png20230412_020153.thumb.jpg.347bf405efaa1be8ac5a3c997758e362.jpg

On 4/12/2023 at 4:30 AM, illean said:

Could someone help? Getting this error. Installed RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16-19080-0-4-16-1601805673 for Skyrim SE 1.6 (downgraded to 1.5 via Unofficial SE Downgrader) and running it via MO2 with this Priority (doesn't really seem to matter whatever its priority). Ran GenerateFNIS and LOOT for priority order.

It lets me open the game, but I can't create a new save without this popping up and then auto-closing Skyrim. Couldn't find an answer to anyone else asking.

Error message:

Reveal hidden contents

SAM Warning!

nioverride.dll is missing, or the installed version is too old.

Found version -1, expected 4.

Please exit the game without saving and reinstall the last NIOverride (or Racemenu)

image.png.870885ee90f2c04821d7268fe1376a83.png20230412_020153.thumb.jpg.347bf405efaa1be8ac5a3c997758e362.jpg

Even with this I can't get mods to work. Can anyone please make a video step by step guide? I tried the NMM method and then the Mod Organizer method. Neither worked. Mod organizer wouldn't let me install SKSE either.  I had to add it to the skyrim folder manuall.y 

On 9/5/2023 at 6:28 AM, WallowinMuscle said:

Even with this I can't get mods to work. Can anyone please make a video step by step guide? I tried the NMM method and then the Mod Organizer method. Neither worked. Mod organizer wouldn't let me install SKSE either.  I had to add it to the skyrim folder manuall.y 

Finally got it to work, but how do you start off naked so you can edit their body?