Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Naurdor

SAM Installation Guide for Skyrim LE

sh1ny

This guide is for Skyrim Legendary Edition (aka 'Oldrim') only!

For Special Edition setup, please refer to SAM Light download page.

Message added by sh1ny

Is it possible to get a straight from ''A to B'' tutorial here? I am new to all of this and I have absolutely no idea how to get started or even how to get all the plugins imported, or where to save all textures.

Thanks for your help ^^

On 09/12/2017 at 8:33 AM, hgod2356 said:

Dear guys.

I have a problem with SAM.

I install SAM but when I start the new game, male NPC is disappear! I think reason is that use racemenu 3.4.5.

what do I change version of racemenu? and If I change racemenu version then I cant use XP32 Maximum Skeleton extended. Is there alternative skeleton mode exist?

install HDTPE

2 hours ago, loveSteen said:

Also I can not get the SAM files into the plugin folder somehow. And where do I import/get the textures to work?

skyrim.jpg

on page 3 has a super detailed tutorial done by me.

23 minutes ago, warfreed said:

on page 3 has a super detailed tutorial done by me.

Thanks! But it still doesn't work. I still can not get any SAM files into the plugins. It also says that there is no ID on the SAM mods and textures :(

In short, I can install them but they won't show up  in the plugins and therefore not in the game

24 minutes ago, Argon said:

Hello, i hope this is the right thread for it.

I have problems.. can someone look over my Loadorder and help me getting the Argonians everywhere bigger?

should i activate mods file in NMM? 3rd picture

5a52583320859_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.62392dba9b839520cd33e78998eb2e5b.png20180102230027_1.thumb.jpg.25f8cd11795aeda458c6706e9f9ee93f.jpg

Screenshot (2).png

How is the maximum skeleton mod supposed to be set up, because there is a giant menu that pops up when it is being installed through nexus mod manager. this is the first time im attempting to put mods into a game

18 minutes ago, Valinthian123 said:

Hello, I was wondering what exactly the optional modular armor adds. Is it responsible for all of the guards walking around in their undies?

The modular armors are ones that allow for easy removal of certain parts (in nifskope) to create a customized look for the armor. 

The file which turns guard armors into undies is the "Optional Legacy Skimpy Armors" one. Some of the armors in that file are modular, but the ones that hadn't been completed yet were just turned into undies.

If you don't want any skimpy armors, you should remove those as well as the other modular armors if you have it. If you want to keep the other armors but just want the guards to be covered again, just remove the "Stormcloaks" folders from the meshes and textures

2 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

The modular armors are ones that allow for easy removal of certain parts (in nifskope) to create a customized look for the armor. 

The file which turns guard armors into undies is the "Optional Legacy Skimpy Armors" one. Some of the armors in that file are modular, but the ones that hadn't been completed yet were just turned into undies.

If you don't want any skimpy armors, you should remove those as well as the other modular armors if you have it. If you want to keep the other armors but just want the guards to be covered again, just remove the "Stormcloaks" folders from the meshes and textures

Thank You! I love the other armors, I just felt like the guards were underdressed for their jobs lol

4 minutes ago, Valinthian123 said:

Thank You! I love the other armors, I just felt like the guards were underdressed for their jobs lol

no problem! Oh, and I made an error, that file doesn't come with textures so you only have to remove the folder in meshes

Hi i was wondering if there is a option to resize the penis of NPC?

I find them all rather small for their bodies.

i looked through the mcm menu but i can't figure out how to do this.

I found how to edit a npc penis by selecting them in the drop down menu but i really wanna do a overhaul resizing.

Because resizing every NPC individual might be a bit of work xD

Edited by Lerpy

3 hours ago, Lerpy said:

Hi i was wondering if there is a option to resize the penis of NPC?

I find them all rather small for their bodies.

i looked through the mcm menu but i can't figure out how to do this.

I found how to edit a npc penis by selecting them in the drop down menu but i really wanna do a overhaul resizing.

Because resizing every NPC individual might be a bit of work xD

Enable NPC schlong scaling and increase the multiplier.

This is actually like the first time I'm using mods, so I've probably just done something wrong, but SAM isn't loading or even appearing in mods when I load the game. Does it work with Special Edition? And do I need Racemenu? Because it seems you have to register with Nexus to get it.

Author
6 hours ago, YungFrancis said:

This is actually like the first time I'm using mods, so I've probably just done something wrong, but SAM isn't loading or even appearing in mods when I load the game. Does it work with Special Edition? And do I need Racemenu? Because it seems you have to register with Nexus to get it.

SAM is not for special edition. There is a lite version with 90% reduced functionality that works for SE but that's it. I believe NiOverride can be used in place of RaceMenu (racemenu is there as a requirement because most people use it and it already includes nioverride) but I would just use racemenu anyway.

This may be a silly question, but is there a readme that comes with the mod files?  I don't have any problem with the installation guide, but I can't actually find a document that details all the specific mod functions.  Thanks in advance.

Author
8 hours ago, azriel2012 said:

This may be a silly question, but is there a readme that comes with the mod files?  I don't have any problem with the installation guide, but I can't actually find a document that details all the specific mod functions.  Thanks in advance.

That's a very valid question, actually. I think there's no user guide up right now, at least not in an easily accessible form. I'm just going to put something together and post it as a new thread.

Edited by Dredd
added more info

Admin

@azriel2012 You're absolutely right. There's no Readme document accompanying SAM right now and I'm sorry for that. I agree that installation guides are by no means a substitute for a conventional Readme.

@Dredd I'll be very grateful for that. Should you decide to do such a compilation, I'll promptly make a Readme.txt file out of that and include it in the SAM Core archive.