Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Naurdor

SAM Installation Guide for Skyrim LE

sh1ny

This guide is for Skyrim Legendary Edition (aka 'Oldrim') only!

For Special Edition setup, please refer to SAM Light download page.

Message added by sh1ny

On 9/23/2017 at 8:34 PM, Snusmumriken157 said:

Everything works for me except the modular armors, I saw on a youtube clip that they're supposed to show up in the MCM so that you can modify but it doesn't show for me. I've followed the guide to the letter and everything else works great. Does anyone know what's wrong? I'm using MO.

This vid was a teaser. This function has not been released yet.

15 hours ago, LittleOrca said:

@Muffinn  It seems like a mesh issue to me. Although I cannot see much problems with your plugin list in NMM (I'm not as familiar with that as with MO), it only shows the esp/esm you installed and not what other mods you installed which may conflict or support SAM. Do you have HDT physics extensions installed? Which version of Racemenu did you use?

@Snusmumriken157  I don't think the MCM menu for modular armor was finished. So right now, the only way to modify modular armor is through nifscope. 

Yea, I use HTD physics extension. My racemenu version is: v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Muffinn said:

Yea, I use HTD physics extension. My racemenu version is: v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5

Thanks!

Ok, I tried installing the "SAM for Enderal-missing mesh fix", yet, it still didn't work. Even, it made it worse. It made the whole body but the head go completely glowing purple/blue. It happened on all male characters apart from my custom follower. I have no clue what happened, so I just uninstalled it. Anyway, still no luck on getting the penis out of the undies :(

5 hours ago, LittleOrca said:

Hmm... still sounds like a conflict to me. Have you tried doing it in Mod organizer? 

Nah. I don't know which one? LOOT? If so, I don't know how use it

Also, is there any sex mods that anyone recommends. Oh, and I uninstalled SAM and reinstalled it again. Nothing.  

10 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Hi, ive finally moved over to SAM from SOS and so far its working quite well, although, where can I find more armours and conversions?

I assume there are some on ladymoriane or somthing but its down?

I think there are. If you have modular armour, you can edit the original Skyrim armours with NifScope.

I'm pretty sure, anyway :0

10 hours ago, Muffinn said:

I think there are. If you have modular armour, you can edit the original Skyrim armours with NifScope.

I'm pretty sure, anyway :0

Thanks, ive been playing about with it and its working quite well :)  Its just hard to find more armours though

4 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Thanks, ive been playing about with it and its working quite well :)  Its just hard to find more armours though

Yea, it is quite difficult. I haven't tried it yet since I'm not very good at modelling etc...

1 hour ago, Muffinn said:

Yea, it is quite difficult. I haven't tried it yet since I'm not very good at modelling etc...

Is there anyway I can get files from the dead website? Ive even tried the waybackmachine and theres nothing :(

2 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Is there anyway I can get files from the dead website? Ive even tried the waybackmachine and theres nothing :(

I don't know. I think you can sign up somehow and download them. I don't know though, sorry.

Author of the topic Posted
On 10/1/2017 at 6:55 PM, dragondoom42 said:

Thats fine, the quest continues :)

Most of the armour conversions I know of are in the downloads section here with a few in various forum threads.

27 minutes ago, Ingrid Valentine said:

about the Skyrim Special Edition
Is Sam already compatible?o.O

We've got to wait for NetImmerse Override (Part of RaceMenu) to get updated and possibly a few more features of SKSE before SAM can get ported unfortunately.

Naurdor

I have to ask you something  ı've read somewhere in other forums sam body installation istructions it said Vanilla skyrim Refits with SAM Modular armors and Skimpy Armor they conflict each other is true do you know about something if you know can you share your knowledge with me I'll appreciated if you answer this message cause I was use that too ı mean Vanilla Skyrim Refits with Skimpy armors thanks already.

1 hour ago, embraceofdarkness said:

I have to ask you something  ı've read somewhere in other forums sam body installation istructions it said Vanilla skyrim Refits with SAM Modular armors and Skimpy Armor they conflict each other is true do you know about something if you know can you share your knowledge with me I'll appreciated if you answer this message cause I was use that too ı mean Vanilla Skyrim Refits with Skimpy armors thanks already.

Just checking on my Mod Organiser I can say that modular and skimpy armours don't conflict with each other since they modify different armours/clothing. However you do need to install the vanilla refits first then the skimpy armours after to make sure all the gloves and boots fit properly because the modular/skimpy armours only change the chest armour.

Orctober updates:

I've edited the guide to include physics and the latest RaceMenu. Also moved XPMSE down after SAM Core to make sure you're using the right skeleton. Sorry about that, only just noticed and wanted to fix it and warn people.

If you're interested in using Mod Organizer I recommend watching Gophers series on it that can explain it much better than me.

8 hours ago, Notme874 said:

My game crashes at startup  with SAM core 

help me :(I entered the installation guide just because I can not play without crash game. I also need help !!:S

n.png

5 hours ago, Notme874 said:

wo i solved it, my DLC'S were disabled

m.png