Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Naurdor

SAM Installation Guide for Skyrim LE

sh1ny

This guide is for Skyrim Legendary Edition (aka 'Oldrim') only!

For Special Edition setup, please refer to SAM Light download page.

Message added by sh1ny

Author
5 hours ago, Chriagon said:

Hey guys, I have a question: Does SAM work with Enderal? Whatever I try, I can't change any of the values in the SAM menu...?

Use this:

Even with this, two of Enderal's 4 races will not work with SAM (I don't remember the names, sorry). It should be easy enough to find out which ones do work, though.

Oh, and none of the armor is SAM-compatible, of course.

Edited by Melesse

On 6/5/2018 at 9:45 PM, Melesse said:

Use this:

Even with this, two of Enderal's 4 races will not work with SAM (I don't remember the names, sorry). It should be easy enough to find out which ones do work, though.

Oh, and none of the armor is SAM-compatible, of course.

Thank you for your answer, Melesse. I used Khlas "Missing mesh fix" right from the start, but it didn't help me with my problem. Meanwhile however, after yet another fresh install it works now. I don't know what I did different this time but whatever.

Then I had the "first person hand gap problem", but I found an older post of yours and followed your advice to install a mod that changes the first person body to third person. So thanks for that too!?

Author
19 hours ago, Bunnybear said:

can anyone tell me if there even is a fix for neck gaps with this body?

I'm sorry, but as of now, the only thing you can do is either do it yourself or wait for someone to do those refits again. It's only a couple of clothing sets, though, afaik, and it's really easy to ignore. I mean, I didn't even notice the gaps until you posted about them. 

ok i dont know what im doing wrong, so if you can help me it would be great.

so before i installed SAm, i had already installed, xpmse, hdt, etc etc etc. now i also had instaled better males and didnt unninstal it before i got SAM.

when i started a new game with alternate start and tryed to use the mod, my hands appear purple and when i start tweking with the mcm menu nothing looks at all like the videos ive seen or the screenshots, like samuel doesnt look samuel at all and neither samson, the legs look skinny ad everything else look the same when i tweek clavicle and head and arms and torso etc he looks like some kind of orangutan, and the hair textures don work at all. could anybody tell me what i did wrong?

Hi there! This guide is such a great reference! I've avoided so many bugs thanks to your guide but I can't seem to get the optional modular function in the mod menu to work. Would someone take a look at my load order? I've tried moving things up and down in MO but I can't seem to figure out what the interference is. 

Thanks for your help!

Ambrozloadorder.txt

Edited by smexivan

11 minutes ago, smexivan said:

Hi there! This guide is such a great reference! I've avoided so many bugs thanks to your guide but I can't seem to get the optional modular function in the mod menu to work. Would someone take a look at my load order? I've tried moving things up and down in MO but I can't seem to figure out what the interference is. 

Thanks for your help!

Ambrozloadorder.txt

There is no modular function. This is a feature that was being worked on at a time but it never made it into a release.

So I just did everything in the post and when I start the game through SKSE it starts the game but once it gets to the menu it crashes and quits the game. I'm not sure if there's more thing I have to do. Can anyone pleas help? 

Author
4 hours ago, vianagamesbrasil said:

is SAM's HDT-BBB obligatory?

No. Installing HDT-PE fixes some issues when that version of racemenu is used. but you don't have to install SAM HDT with it if you don't want to.

Hello. I'm new to this Sam. I have not tried it yet. I'm trying to get the needed files. I have all the ones listed in downloads except for the SAM - Textures - SD or HD. I have a fast DSL speed. Takes me about 7 minutes to download. I have tried to get SD & HD about 4 times each one, & keep getting (Failed. Network error.) Why does this happen? I'm assuming this is the last file I need to finally go into trying to play game. I have spent last 2 days trying to get SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim  working with no luck.Menus won't show up as well as Schlong. Just white or brown undies. Finally gave up on that & thought I'd try this. Do I need the textures? Can I get a body file & skip the textures file?

Well, I tried to get this SAM Light Texture Add-on 1.1 after getting SAM Light 1.3, & that file also has a (Failed Network error as well.) 

Thanks for the help.

Author

The download issue is often server side.  There isn't much that can be done aside from getting a direct link to the file.

As for SAM Light and its texture add-on, I also included Google Drive mirrors (should be the first link in the download list) for people who have issues downloading large files from this site.

I'm using Vortex since Nexus wont let me download anything through mod manager anymore. Vortex has some fucking strange way for load order and I can't seem to get it to work properly. Any suggestions? I have a modding curseimage.thumb.png.dbeef2d4c2762c5f2068472ab6cd82a6.png

On 11/28/2017 at 8:25 PM, herasey said:

Heya fellas!

Still sadly got glitchy dongs here, again, symptoms seem to be that the dicks APPEAR, but if the guy with the dick moves around slightly, it's like the dick lags and it takes a while to catch up with them. If the guy dies/goes to sleep/sits in the chair the dick goes up really high and stretches out all freakily. Adjusting dick size also doesn't seem to affect anything at all, the dick stays the same size no matter what.

Here's my load order.

modlist.png

Same problem here. Could someone help me? 

Because Skyrim L.E. it gives me trouble ,  i would like to try Skyrim special edition.What are the ways I need? Can SAM be installed in Skyrim Special Edition?

Thank you for your answers.

Since I wanted to use it with HDT, I downloaded all the mods it needed, and the mods those mods needed, checked the load order, and everything's fine, but it's still not working for me. No MCM menus or anything.

Author
5 minutes ago, Gamble Gorps said:

Since I wanted to use it with HDT, I downloaded all the mods it needed, and the mods those mods needed, checked the load order, and everything's fine, but it's still not working for me. No MCM menus or anything.

have you added this to your Skyrim.ini already?

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Author
4 minutes ago, Gamble Gorps said:

Where do I add it?

My Documents > My Games > Skyrim > Skyrim.ini (open it using notepad). Look for the [Archive] section and add the missing lines.
If you are using MO2 you can just use the INI editor instead

Edited by Ulfberth