Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KouLeifoh

Download — High Poly Head

On 12/1/2021 at 2:08 PM, TheDivineSpearofAthena said:

When I turn into a vampire (something that was done against my will) and try to switch to the vampire version of the head it seems to simply just place itself on top of the other one, is there any way to fix this?

Cure all diseases potion? Worked for me.

Edited by Billkwando

Swap Headpart script does not work with cc plugins.  The script does not determine the plugin index correctly.  I can work around by hardcoding the correct index, but of course that's not optimal.  

If you get the error

Exception in unit UserScript line ???: Load order FileID [xx] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "foo.esp"

this is the cause.  Simply hardcode the correct plugin index in the Initialize function:

FoundMaster := true;
LoadOrder := '0F';

and comment out the loop.

Edited by bluebuiy
Added more detail

On 12/6/2021 at 8:49 AM, bluebuiy said:

Swap Headpart script does not work with cc plugins.  The script does not determine the plugin index correctly.  I can work around by hardcoding the correct index, but of course that's not optimal.  

If you get the error

Exception in unit UserScript line ???: Load order FileID [xx] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "foo.esp"

this is the cause.  Simply hardcode the correct plugin index in the Initialize function:

FoundMaster := true;
LoadOrder := '0F';

and comment out the loop.

Thanks for the solution, but i have this error now: Found a TXST reference, expected: HDPT.

Guys to avoid needing to un esl-tag things use the -IgnoreESL command line prompt after you've got your masters set, because this will load everything as ESPs

From Step Mods Guide: xEdit | Launch Arguments

-IgnoreESL
Added in v4.0
Loads all ESL files into full slots, allowing them to behave as normal plugins; ignoring the ESL flag and the .esl extension.

Hello all. Leaving this here as my male characters (As well as some NPC's) have clipping issues with their face. Specifically the eyebrows, hair and facial hair. This is after having swapped to the High Poly Head-part in the Racemenu. Let me know what this could be. Thought it might be Tempered Skin at first, but disabling it did not fix this issue. 

I'm rebuilding my game ever since my Lydia - LKs Maidens of Skyrim: Lydia Replacer - got blackface and I'd CTD if I got too near to her.  There were problems before that.  I had these pink triangles on my chin and my upper jaw which, I was told, suggested that I had missing meshes.  The point is that I wanted this mod for me, a male Nord, who is really ugly.  So I installed "Grimvar" a high poly head.  I will be installing all of BIJINs mods and they have files for 'High Poly Head 1.4'.  These will be overwriten by LKsWOS and those too have links to High Poly Head.  My concerns are that the overwriting will create issues and uninstalling mods will mess up my install and what do I have to bump, or weasel my way to getting those missing meshes?

Edited by djwolf

I am now on my 5th attempt to get a working game.  I have solved many problems concerning mods and a community mixed between Skyrim AE 1.6.432 compliant and those of us sticking with Skyrim SE 1.5.97 until everything calms down.  However, in Helgen as I'm choosing Race. Looks and name, powered by Grimvar and A High Poly Head 1.4, I still see the pink triangles on my chin, my neck and my upper jaw.  This means I am missing meshes.  How can this be?  I installed Grimvar, I installed High Poly Head as per this sites instructions and I'm missing face meshes.  This is a clean install with an ENB, a weather mod, USSEP for 1.5.97, SKSE64 for 1.5.97, Race Menu for 1.5.97, and SkyUI for 1.5.97 and some jewelry mods.  Somewhere in some folder are all the meshes that High Poly Head requires to work.  Where is it?  OR is the Grimvar mod that is at fault.  Until I solve this problem I'm simply waiting for my game to collapse...  again.

Hello! first of all, thanks for making this mod! im loving it! thanks for this

here's my little char i made with this mod.

20211225233459_1.thumb.jpg.b0ab31b9af7acf270a319e36fdec6f97.jpg

Second of all, im working on my own npc replacer and i found this little issue where the makeup give the colored forehead bug, does anyone knows how to fix it?

Screenshots of the issue in the spoiler.

Spoiler

20211229143955_1.thumb.jpg.fd5c7e460e9de5b2b40d03650c64c23e.jpg20211229144641_1.thumb.jpg.8ca43223c02b75cc3c8eb4c61d1620fd.jpg20211229144634_1.thumb.jpg.2d7b3ea7f368a17da988b82de058cf4d.jpg

Edit: ignore the eyebrows, they look like that because this was taken before i did the Ctrl+F4 thingy on the eyebrows.

Edited by Pickle Juice

Hello, I am new to modding altogether and just new to this site. I do not know how to install this mod via my vortex mod manager. I downloaded a mod called Asherz Skyrim Follower Taintedsoul17 Aelrie and it requires this mod. however as I said I'm new and stuck. if you could be as basic with instruction as possible that would be awesome. ty in advance.

This has allowed me to revive several followers! :D However, I do have an issue when I tried to make a high poly conversion of my PC. I'm using Custom Vanilla Races, and the sculpt looks perfect when I load it in racemenu, but as soon as I do, all non-vanilla sliders disappear. For example, the mouth section goes from a full screen (or more) of sliders to around 5 or 6. Is this normal?

On 12/22/2021 at 8:43 AM, djwolf said:

I am now on my 5th attempt to get a working game.  I have solved many problems concerning mods and a community mixed between Skyrim AE 1.6.432 compliant and those of us sticking with Skyrim SE 1.5.97 until everything calms down.  However, in Helgen as I'm choosing Race. Looks and name, powered by Grimvar and A High Poly Head 1.4, I still see the pink triangles on my chin, my neck and my upper jaw.  This means I am missing meshes.  How can this be?  I installed Grimvar, I installed High Poly Head as per this sites instructions and I'm missing face meshes.  This is a clean install with an ENB, a weather mod, USSEP for 1.5.97, SKSE64 for 1.5.97, Race Menu for 1.5.97, and SkyUI for 1.5.97 and some jewelry mods.  Somewhere in some folder are all the meshes that High Poly Head requires to work.  Where is it?  OR is the Grimvar mod that is at fault.  Until I solve this problem I'm simply waiting for my game to collapse...  again.

I hope it's okay for me to attempt to help people, not being the author... >< I think pink actually means missing textures. Open your mesh (beard?) in Nifskope and see where it's looking for its textures, then confirm they're present and named appropriately.

On 12/16/2021 at 3:50 PM, Drp345 said:

Hello all. Leaving this here as my male characters (As well as some NPC's) have clipping issues with their face. Specifically the eyebrows, hair and facial hair. This is after having swapped to the High Poly Head-part in the Racemenu. Let me know what this could be. Thought it might be Tempered Skin at first, but disabling it did not fix this issue. 

You need to change brows and facial hair to the high poly versions from this mod via racemenu.

Do you need a preset for this to work? Face part doesn't want to show up on current build of AE as is. 

You hafto find the leaked version of the newest racemenu update or get it from his paid patreon. Only way this and xp bone structure fully works, this blew my mind. I feel to guilty posting the link but I disagree with the beta pay wall excuse so feel free to find it yourself. 

Edited by unknownflames

I am having a strange problem with the shaved beard. Using HP versions of vanilla beards. I was able to get rid of some clipping problem with sculpting mod. But it is nearly impossible to fix the chin area with sculpting. Am I doing something wrong ? Or is this a known problem with this mod? If it is, is there any fix or solution to this problem? Otherwise I will have to finish my custom follower mod in low vanilla head. And I really do not want that.

ScreenShot245.jpg

ScreenShot247.jpg

ScreenShot248.jpg

On 1/14/2022 at 3:15 AM, Revoith said:

I am having a strange problem with the shaved beard. Using HP versions of vanilla beards. I was able to get rid of some clipping problem with sculpting mod. But it is nearly impossible to fix the chin area with sculpting. Am I doing something wrong ? Or is this a known problem with this mod? If it is, is there any fix or solution to this problem? Otherwise I will have to finish my custom follower mod in low vanilla head. And I really do not want that.

ScreenShot245.jpg

ScreenShot247.jpg

ScreenShot248.jpg

I have the exact same problem

On 1/14/2022 at 3:15 AM, Revoith said:

ScreenShot245.jpg

ScreenShot247.jpg

ScreenShot248.jpg

This fixes it for the most part

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46990?tab=description

I'm currently having an issue with downloading this mod. I've tried downloading v1.4 for SE and it kept failing then I tried v1.3 and it fails to download as well. I have tried different internet connection and different PCs other devices and I can't seem to get it to download. Can anyone please help me with this?

Wondering if anyone knows how to fix this issue I'll split it into two parts.

• I took the High Poly head and sculpted it in ZBrush to drastically alter the shape, and then put it back in the game. However since I only altered the Head geometry, the eyes are now within the skull which leads me to the first problem.
  • The high poly head by default has a significant offset in 3D, than it appears in game. Appears perfectly in game, however it is very offset from eyes/mouth/hair in 3D.

I tried to correct the problem by using Nifskope and changing the translation values of the head, but it messed things up and didn't line up properly anyway since its super archaic way of moving 3D around. Any thoughts on how I can fix this? If the head came in aligned with the face parts in 3D, then fixing eyes/mouth/hair would be trivial. Anyone know whats going on? I can provide more images later if needed.

https://imgur.com/a/ctlvMGR

Thanks,

~M