Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KouLeifoh

Download — High Poly Head

I'm having a problem with the SSEdit plugin to convert heads. I keep getting this error whenever I try to apply the Skyrim Swap Head parts. I have tried the script on different mods and pretty much the same error. Just using Bijin as an example. 

[Bijin Wives.esp] Adding master "High Poly Head.esm"
[00:00] Exception in unit UserScript line 775: Load order FileID [27] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "Bijin Wives.esp"
[00:00] Error during Applying script "Skyrim - KL Swap Headparts": Load order FileID [27] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "Bijin Wives.esp

This is for Skyrim Se.

First I did read through all the Q and A first trying to find as many answers on my own.

Will be using RaceMenu, EFM, EFA, High Poly Vanilla Hair option, and Vampire Head Fix.

Want to generate new facegen for all Bijin and rxkx22 mods. So NPC replacers and followers.

Will also generate new facegen for as many other vanilla NPCs as possible.

Unsure about Bijin Skin and the Symmetrical Eyes fix in the FOMOD.

Compatibility with Eyes AO Clipping Fix by Artisick and ENB Brow Fix by triptherift?

Just want everything as high poly as possible, especially eyes and brows since I do a lot of face closeups.

Always create my own playable character and never use RM presets.

So I would need to run the xEdit scripts you have provided first and then generate facegen in CK with high poly head.esm as master?

Thank you for your incredible work! :)

15 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

As mentioned elsewhere, make sure High Poly Head.esm isn't using the ESL flag.  This will cause the script to fail due to wrong load order detection.

Thank you for the reply. Having gone through Wyre Bash and SSEdit, High Poly Heads is not flagged as an .esl or flagged as anything else other than .esm. High Poly Head 1.4 is loaded high in load order *9.  Is there anything else on my end I could make this script work?.

Author
Author of the topic Posted

@ShmooZ  That pretty much sums up the process.  Keep in mind that some NPC replacers/overhauls use custom head sculpt and will require manual conversion.

@VortecL  Make sure High Poly Head.esm is loaded before any mod that requires it.  Due to load order detection issues, don't use the ESL flag on any mod you're trying to use the script on.  They can be added back afterwards.  To reduce any potential issues, only load High Poly Head.esm and the NPC mod you're trying to modify in xEdit (any required masters will auto load).

Ok this sounds great, but I can't seem to download the file. When I try it always fails, and my browser says the file is 180MB, while the file is over a GB. It maybe parsed but always fails dl.

Anyone else have this problem?

When I add High Poly Head to my character in Racemenu and save, it is fine for awhile, but after a while if I reload a save or die and the game reloads, the face switches back to look very unappealing and then I have to open racemenu again and change it back.  This happens frequently.  Any suggestions?

Also, if I load a preset with a High Poly face, I can't change my CBBE body slider without the game completely crashing.  Any ideas?

I want to try some presets made from this mod so I downloaded this and installed it with my MO2,but I can JUST find two face part in slider (I believe here should be another one,  right?). Did I missed something?

20201115225438_1.jpg.8483108114a20e9697c906361469a370.jpg

Hello KouLeifoh,

First thanks for your work, I'm very aware of how much time goes in to working on 3d graphics.

My question is, before I install your mod. I have several RaceMenu exported heads of custom elves I created using the Breton Race and one Nord. Is it possible to swap the head mesh of these creations with yours, or would it simply be much easier to create new ones using your mesh? Also, I have several (quite a few) custom companions using their own assets but the head mesh is obviously the in game mesh using UNP skin textures on them. How, if at all will your mod affect them.

Thanks again and much appreciation for your work.

J

Author

Author
On 11/10/2020 at 11:31 AM, RobinSage said:

Ok this sounds great, but I can't seem to download the file. When I try it always fails, and my browser says the file is 180MB, while the file is over a GB. It maybe parsed but always fails dl.

Anyone else have this problem?

Robin, I had the same issue and finally noticed the Alternative download link at the top of the list (Doh). It worked for me today. That was after I kept trying to download using the link on the main mod page several times.

Hello! It's great mod and I love it.
Though, I have a problem and I don't know whether it is your mod or some of my other mods interfering (Personally I think later, but aside from Race Menu and CBBE I don't have anything regarding appearance). The problem is that there're parts of the hair missing, like they are under the skin. Not whole hair, but just parts here and there. It is similar with vanila hairs and KS Hairdo's. I. tried to include option with high poly hair when installing, but it made things even worse (textures on the head became different or something like that). 
Maybe you can help me with that. Anyway, the mod is great, so thank you!

Author

@jman510  It could just be a cache issue of RaceMenu.

@fualone  The high poly head meshes are only added to vanilla races.  If you use a custom race, a patch is needed.

@RadoGamer  For custom head sculpt, you'll need to do manual conversion.  Using Outfit Studio to sculpt the high poly head using the sculpted vanilla head mesh as reference seems to be the easiest way to go about it.  For NPC's that aren't using sculpted head meshes, their head part records can simply be swapped for the high poly head and new Facegen can be exported from the CK.

@Abik95  It seems like a clipping issue with the head mesh.  There should be very minor clipping issues with the vanilla hair meshes, but if you use a preset that includes sculpt data, then the head shape may be affected.  Also, the elven head is slimmer than the human head.  The clipping will be very apparent when trying to use elven hair on a human head and vice versa.

If someone could help me, I am having issues with the install. Each time I use mod organizer to open the file, it gives me the "Extraction Failed: cannot open output file '//High poly head.bsa' :2

Author

@niphael  It's literally in the description of this mod along with the tools for it.

@ShmooZ  My mod is compatible with all vanilla-based eye meshes.  The SUEMR eye meshes work fine.

@thewinslow  Use the vanilla "No Scar" option that's generally located at the center of the slider (due to sorting by internal names, my high poly scar meshes are listed first).  It simply points to using no scar mesh.

I use this with racemenu and I was wondering if anyone know of any mod to go with this  for teeth? Mostly Orc teeth that is. They look kinda dirty so maybe cleaner ones. I am also curious what other orc teeth compatible  mods there though too so any you know of please let me know. Thank you. :)

Edited by HellKitten133

For the life of me I can not get this to work. I have installed all of the required mods and installed v1.4 for se.  One of two things happens when I attempt getting this mod to work.  Either the game hangs up at the skyrim logo screen or if the game does launch, There is no option in the facepart slider for the high poly head option. I have tried every option in the fomod installer and nothing works.  I know this a very simple mod to install but for some reason it is just not playing nice with my game. Does it not work with certain body mods or skin textures or something?

Edited by bazinga313

I love this mod, thanks for this!
I currently use it on the vanilla races and it works without problems. Now I wanted to use the custom race YgNord that I downloaded from Shaken mods, but unfortunately the high poly head doesn't work with it. Is there any way to make custom races compatible? I'm not a modder so that's why I'm asking.

Hi all, this is my first post here, although I was lurking all the time (sorry)

I'm having a wee bit of a problem. Using this mod's meshes causes some of my characters eyes don't align properly. Specifically the blinded in one eye, eye color. Does anyone else have encounter this? Thanks in advance ^-^

Hello!

I have a problem: the game just doesn't work with the mod installed. I've installed all the requirements but when i launch the game nothing happens. Either if I launch skyrim by skse launcher or the normal one, dunno why. Help please XD