Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KouLeifoh

Download — High Poly Head

Ugh, i made the mistake of only choosing the bare essentials when i first installed this mod.  A dumb decision that i've come to regret because the really pretty presets from Nexus require Expressive FaceGen Morphs and Expressive Facial Animations which in turn need components from this mod that i do not have installed.

Is it still possible to add those parts manually, or reinstall High Poly Heads with every option this time, in an existing save without breaking anything?  I managed to keep a surprisingly stable load order and i'd like to keep it that way.

Thanks in advance.

(almost forgot to add that i use High Poly Heads in Enderal SE, not Skyrim SE, works perfectly fine)

With this mod installed my character's face is clipping like it has two faces. How can I fix this please?
Removing High Poly Head "fixes" the issue but I need that mod as a requirement for 2 other mods. I read this about facial clipping in this forum, "You need to change brows and facial hair to the high poly versions from this mod via racemenu."  I looked in racemenu and tried adjusting settings but it didn't help much.

Edited by ntblood

Hi, thanks for your hard work. Your High Poly head has become the industry standard I think :)

I'm still a noob. I downloaded your high poly head about a month or two ago and tried making a high poly head with the help of some modders and it didn't go well. The first one had a mouth that didn't move and the 2nd one had a mouth floating above her head. (I was trying to use the nif merge process to make an NPC)

I'm sure it was my fault, I had 0 experience with NPC creation beyond a few simple CK creations and the modder who was helping was one of those "do what I tell you, don't worry about knowing why" kind of guys. So I decided to take a step back and get some experience with more simple stuff first so I could understand what I was doing a little better. So I did and now I'm ready to try again but when I went into racemenu to start making a new head the option in the face part slider was gone.

I reinstalled it, I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and I moved it to the bottom of my load order but still no luck.

I'm guessing another program I installed along the way is interfering with it but I have no idea which one. Face Discoloration Fix? Race Compatibility? Female Beauty - Head Mesh Replacer? One of the High Poly Head Presets that I recently downloaded? I really don't even know where to start.

Is there a list of mods that are known to interfere with yours?

Or if anyone more experienced than I can tell me if I'm way off base and I should be looking at something else I'd really appreciate that as well.

Thanks in advance.

*****UPDATE***** (4-21-22)

Nevermind, I figured it out. I had to upgrade the poly head from v.1.1.1 to v.1.4

Not sure why that would make the older version stop working since none of the programs it depends on were updated, but it worked so I'm happy.

If anyone else is having the same problem, check the version of the high poly head :)

Edited by reefor

I had a couple of new problems while trying to make a kid.

1. I raised the chin and jaw. When I went into sculpt she had what I can only call jowls under her chin. The weird thing is the mesh didn't seem to see it so I couldn't just use smooth. I fixed it by finding the points on the mesh where the jowls were on the head and moved them myself. I got it 95% right. Now the head looks OK but the mesh looks all messed up. And when I tried to use smooth again it just gave her the jowls back, I guess because the mesh thought that when the jowls existed it was smooth.

2. I lowered the eyes and made them more narrow. On the outside of the eyes I have this weird stretching, looks like wrinkles which were also discolored and darkened. I was able to use makeup to cover of the discoloring but the wrinkles are still there.

I've been looking for a good tutorial to keep me from stepping into these "traps" but haven't been able to find one. Does a good tutorial exist?

Apologies if this has already been mentioned or if I am missing something, but is there a way to make high poly head just a complete replacer for the vanilla head? Instead of having a slider, it becomes the only head option used by all npcs and characters by default? Is that even possible, or because of the way facegen is created, there would be no possibility for that? 

I don't know why it doesn't work, I installed the mod properly as well as all it's requirements, yet in-game the head doesn't change and nothing appears in the sliders as well. Can I request some help please? 😭

Hey guys, 

I'm in the middle of modding my Skyrim AE with Vortex. The mod doesn't seem to work.

I have installed:

1. Expressive FaceGen Morphs 1.0

2. Expressive Facial Animation - Female

3. Expressive Facial Animation - Male

4. High Poly Head V 1.4

Run Loot but the high poly face isn't showing up. I'm stuck with regular ones.

Any help is much appreciated.

Any way we could get you (the author) to mirror this on the Nexus? A lot of modlists these days require this mod, and it's kindof putting a lot of stress on this site by making people sign up for accounts just to use the mod. Any thoughts?

I'm probably either dumb or just missing something, but whenever I go to generate an .esp file for the purposes of re-exporting facegen data for every character in Skyrim, the KL - Swap Headpart script instantly fails the second any mod that involves Creation Club content is added in. Is there a fix for this, or is this due to Bethesda being Bethesda? Thanks!

Hello, I have a problem when i try to apply Skyrim - KL Swap Headparts with this error:

[00:32] Exception in unit UserScript line 739: [0A000A38] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:32] Error during Applying script "Skyrim - KL Swap Headparts": [0A000A38] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Someone can help me to understand why I have this error? (I have reinstall the mod and all sseedit scripts, but i have every time this error)

Edited by HiroHaro

So, I'm trying to download the Matilda follower mod, but when I loaded the high poly head and the other mods to go with it, vortex says that I'm missing high poly head and vampire fix. I've been trying to locate the problem, but have been unsuccessful. when I try to look at the zip file on win zip it looks like it has it in the fallout four folder, but I'm not very tech savvy, so I'm a little concerned that I may mess it up worse. Is that my problem, or is there a way to resolve it on vortex that I'm overlooking?

Edit: I finally figured it out. Because the mod is not automatically downloaded to vortex, you have to download the file. Once I found the download button in the mod section of vortex and found the mod in the download folder and opened it, it loaded it. Now to see the results.

Edited by bdavidg
found answer