Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Get support for Atomic Muscle here: https://discord.gg/AAUTgsJ76q

Message added by sh1ny

Author
Author of the topic Posted

Added the following to the installation section, thanks for the FeedBack @silentcvb

The load order for other mods, in your assets order (left panel if you are mo2 user) should be something like:

1.AAF

2.Zex

3.CBP

4.Any EVB texture of your choice

5.Atomic Muscle

6.NPC Male Bodies

7.Ulfberth Skin overlays for Male Bodies

8.UAP

For the plugins order (right panel for mo2 users) You just want to load all the AM Bodygen plugins after MaleBodies.esm and UlfSkinOverlay.esp. The order for other plugins shouldnt matter.

Author
Author of the topic Posted (edited)

Idk how many will see this but i need some feedback about this thing i've been working on.

So i've been working on this anus sculpt for atomic muscle, check the comparison below:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.259e436c9cc1483ed57bc008146f9fff.png

image.thumb.png.a113600a08866bc49cea9f45fdb83c4c.png

The Anus Spread slider was customized to make it big enough for penises to have proper penetration:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e7bba83b5eb9cc4596c7759671e6e190.png

The problem is i had to remove the anus bones cus as you can see, the mesh is really detailed so i dont have enough skills to properly weight that yet

I've also implemented a Penis Adjust slider to adapt the vaginal penetration anims to fit an anal penetration (all of those would be implemented in my AAF Patch UAP)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.371a8241475c87375b31a536d2fea296.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.31f2ebb11decc909a9f595cf4f3a86b5.png

So what do you guys think? should i bring the new anus sculpt to Atomic Muscle?

Edited by Ulfberth

Author

Quick update to Atomic Muscle V1.2.1 added a second alternative CBP preset to the fomod by FadeToBlack -> Less extreme and more immersive bounce!

Author

really underrated great mod. Nice work.

Is it possible to change penis lenght with a slider? It seems the slider only change the girth, but the penis gland looks a bit weird since we can't change anything else.

it seems your Wasteland Ranger - Atomic Muscle Refit mod has seams around the neck on some positions. it's only visible when very close tho. (I really like this armor refit btw) 

your mod makes me play FO4 again.

Author

hey @Khlas thanks for you feedback!

unfortunately i couldnt implement a penis length slider because it breaks the flaccid state due to a morphs limitation. Hopefully with skeleton scaling sliders you can increase the penis length in the future (or you can even scale yourself using nifskope)

As for seams, its a common issue with all other bodies for fallout 4, you may notice that for other outfits as well as the naked body. I made sure to use all of the resources to make them less noticiable (snapped vertices / copied weights for the connection between neck,hands and arms), but fo4 still find a way to make them happen ?

Author

Thats comming from MCG trying to find animations but it cant somehow. Prob, because of missing tags. How are you starting your anims?

Edited by Ulfberth

Hi @Ulfberth

I follow your installation guide but I meet a problem.

This mod actually works but when my character is naked, his nude looks like EVB and has a strange gap between body and hand.

I try to use looksmenu to change bodyslide but it only affects my character‘s hand.

I don't know why this happens, could you tell me how to address it?

Author

Updated Atomic Muscle to

🌑 Sightly tweaked nukabull forearms and triceps + removed L/RArm_UpperFat_Skin weights (to fix some distortions on the arm for fatter characters).

Hide contents

Untitled.thumb.png.277bfb7436b090da63d23cf14562b698.png

🌑 Fixed neck gap for Road Leathers

If you guys happen to find neck gaps on other vanilla outfits let me know!

Edited by Ulfberth

Author
On 1/20/2020 at 9:28 PM, Ulfberth said:

Q: The textures are purple. The body doesnt have genitals / the body is a ken doll
A: You need to set up the archive invalidation. You want to add to fallout4custom.ini the following settings. (If you are using mo2 you need to open with ini editor/ everything else, you need to go to documents/fallout4 folder)

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Like this:
unknown.png

Hey @thewhitefoxeffect, you may want to try this one on above. I dropped it on the Q&A as well. Let me know if anything.

Alrighty. I performed the INI edit, however the magenta texture remains intact, no skins, overlays or sliders still have yet to appear in the LooksMenu. Here is my current MOD list:

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: Wasteland Workshop"
"0001","+","DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop"
"0002","+","DLC: Nuka-World"
"0003","+","DLC: Far Harbor"
"0004","+","DLC: Contraptions Workshop"
"0005","+","DLC: Automatron"
"0006","+","Advanced Animation Framework"
"0007","+","ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX)"
"0008","+","CBP Physics for Fallout 4"
"0009","+","Victoriam Line - Male bodies textures"
"0010","+","Atomic Muscle"
"0011","+","NPC Male Bodies"
"0012","+","Ulfberth's SKin Overlay for Male Bodies"
"0013","+","Ulfberth's AAF Patch"
"0014","+","Ulfberths Looksmenu Presets and Tattoos"
"0015","+","Idle Animation for Muscular Male"
"0016","+","Sliders and Tutorials for Muscular Male Body Redux"
"0017","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0018","+","BodyTalk V2"
"0019","+","Enhanced Vanilla Bodies"
"0020","+","Super Hero Bodies"
"0023","+","LooksMenu"
"0024","+","Mod Configuration Menu 1.39"
"0026","+","ZCBP - OCBP Configs for ZeX Bodies (BT - Fusion Girl)"

The jiggle physics are working well though so the mod *is* working. For some unknown reason AM refuses to take over the body, so wouldn't that make it the skin overlay the issue? But what baffles me about that is I can't get the stuff to show up in the looksmenu.

Edited by thewhitefoxeffect
Clarification

Author

Are the plugins active in your right panel? You can just send the screeshot of your mo2 instead of sending those, its easier for me to annalyze.

Edited by Ulfberth

On 2/27/2020 at 4:25 PM, Ulfberth said:

Are the plugins active in your right panel? You can just send the screeshot of your mo2 instead of sending those, its easier for me to annalyze.

Sure thing! Sorry for the late response, I never realized that you responded ^^

Untitled.png

Author

Its saying the game is in program files and can cause issues, because its a protected system folder. Think you can move the game to another disk partition? Or you can try setting everything as admnistrator: Fallout4.exe / F4SE_loader.exe / modorganizer.exe.

Hum. I tried the admin fix, still same issue. I'll set up a new steam folder (I know how to do this now that I've done research!) and if that doesn't work, I'll uninstall all and then start from ground zero since I read more than once that fixed issues. 

I'll keep you updated! All this will happen tomorrow after my errands. Thank you for your help thus far. I feel like I have a texture issue. I can *only* get the EVB to show up on the player and ladies are showing up fine. NPC males are still magenta except for heads. I have yet to make a character nude. Cheers!

Author

hey @VincentJean you can have my character preset here:

also, i highly recommend to switch to Vortex or preferably to MO2 ( which i use and can give better support to). Giving support to NMM is nearly impossible on my end.