Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Get support for Atomic Muscle here: https://discord.gg/AAUTgsJ76q

Message added by sh1ny

I don't know, it happens in outfits and when fully naked, I only use LooksMenu to change values not BodySlide, was fine before, I also updated AAF to the latest version, but should not cause it, will test it one by one as always to find the cause ;)

Tried everything, reinstall, disabling AAF, physics etc, even deleting tri files did not help, this is the first time I have such odd problem. 

New game and no change, I give up.

Edited by Guest

Hmn.. I uninstalled AM and installed BT3 just to see if this issue affects all body mods, but no such issue with it, now I'm very confused, I think it started when you added ''3D'' abs to AM.

I literally tried everything, even disabled bodygen in LM, all for nothing.

Meshes looks fine in Nifskope, it's weird it affects even all outfits that reveal chest.

Another problem is most vanilla clothes has hand seams.

377160_20200603174400_1.jpg

Ok, well thanks for trying to help me, I will continue to search for the solution, will let you know if I find what is causing this chest distortion problem.

Author
Author of the topic Posted

Arent there any other npcs with the same problem? think you can drop your character preset? maybe i can reproduce your issue.

Every character has this problem, even after starting new game and creating completely new char without any imports and yet still the same problem, but I included my two recent presets, so you can look into it.

Edited by Guest

Author
Author of the topic Posted (edited)

i think its working fine?
image.thumb.png.b2ac34802e0edc8fca9d2170bb8fe551.png

Keep in mind some vanilla sliders can alter the looks of your character as well. There's also some hidden sliders that you can access by .json editing of your looksmenu preset following this guide:
image.png.20b8f17103882886b8d10aa1bc053245.png

1 stands for 100% ofc. So if you set everything at 1 like that it'll make your character really big. So you can enter a number between 0 and 1 like 0.2/0.3/0.5/0.76 and so on

Edited by Ulfberth

Author
9 minutes ago, MaleLover said:

I think I found the culprit, after uninstalling optional BT skeleton [this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40037?tab=files ] it's much better (still not 100% right but I think it's my idle animation that makes it look worse than it is)

377160_20200603223228_1.jpg

Yeah, that skeleton better suited for bigger bodies

Author

Updated to v1.5.0
🌑 Smoothed the jagged indent under chest area caused by weights from vanilla weight triangle slider

Hey @MaleLover you may want to check this one out.

Yes it is much better now, only custom outfits (like Kano's armor for example) are not affected as they probably need to be updated too.

Author
3 hours ago, MaleLover said:

Yes it is much better now, only custom outfits (like Kano's armor for example) are not affected as they probably need to be updated too.

In my new plan its gonna take a bit while to update those, so if theres any favorites of yours let me know! to update them right away.

From the most important to the less important to me: Kano's Armor, Wasteland Ranger, Piercings, Jake Asia, Tough Traveller, El Men's Underwear and Battle Towels.

Thank you so much!

Author
1 hour ago, MaleLover said:

From the most important to the less important to me: Kano's Armor, Wasteland Ranger, Piercings, Jake Asia, Tough Traveller, El Men's Underwear and Battle Towels.

Thank you so much!

Right! The piercings dont need updating tho.

Author
2 minutes ago, Rodens said:

Erection during animations suddenly stopped working after starting a new game. What should I do?

Thats just Looksmenu inconsistency. You can get more consistent erection in less busy areas.
Unfortunately there's not much that can be done but expired himself, since he's the one who developed looksmenu. To see if erection is working at all, try to see if the erection slider does have any effect in Looksmenu>Advanced Sliders

2 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

Thats just Looksmenu inconsistency. You can get more consistent erection in less busy areas.
Unfortunately there's not much that can be done but expired himself, since he's the one who developed looksmenu. To see if erection is working at all, try to see if the erection slider does have any effect in Looksmenu>Advanced Sliders

Okay. Masturbation has a working erection, but everything else uses the flaccid one. Is there any way to make erections happen more often? I noticed that if the animations run with the erection slider set to 100, it just goes back to flaccid.

Author
Just now, Rodens said:

Okay. Masturbation has a working erection, but everything else uses the flaccid one. Is there any way to make erections happen more often? I noticed that if the animations run with the erection slider set to 100, it just goes back to flaccid.

yeah, AAF will automatically manage penis morphs.
It depends what animations you are running. In my patch for example i implemented a method where all animations have a morph check so they are refresh everytime an stage runs, so that might fix the erection time to time.