Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Get support for Atomic Muscle here: https://discord.gg/AAUTgsJ76q

Message added by sh1ny

@Ulfberth 

This mod is amazing. due to the fact that you actually have a lot of refits. most of Bodytalk refits are gone and i'm bored of having no variety for my male characters. hey will you be making a butt slider? that would amazing! :)

Author
Author of the topic Posted (edited)

@Simon235 Glad you've been having fun :D
Sorry, unfortunately not any other additional sliders will be implemented as bodymorph. The idea of the mod is to keep it simple slider wise to make it easier to refit and avoid clippings as much as possible.
I understand that some people may miss a bit more of customization complexity, but i believe having a body that is easier to support is a good trade off. There are other options available in nexus though.
However, other sliders may come with a possible skeleton scaling for looksmenu, like it is for SAM for Racemenu.

Edited by Ulfberth

Author
Author of the topic Posted

Updated to v1.3.0
🌑 Added Laundered Loungewear vanilla refit

🌑 Fixed Silver Shroud Outfit

🌑 Separated Bodygen and Skin Randomization (now called Skingen by myself)

🌑Added some other AAF Morphsets as i've been requested

🌑 Renamed AM Bodygen and Skin plugins to AM Skingen. Your game will warn you of missing plugins, but dont worry, its no big deal. Make sure to have these renamed plugins enabled and ordered in this way
image.png.62b5ad2ac021ad5a52d684d75e3272bf.png

Added some addition info regarding Skingen and Bodygen in Features:
🌑 Optional Skin Randomization (I gonna call it Skingen). This will make all vanilla and dlcs npcs have different body skins. Recommend to be used with Bodygen

🌑 Optional Bodygen. This will make all vanilla and dlcs npcs have different body morphs. Recomended to be used with Skingen
-BIG NOTE: IF YOU DECIDE TO PICK THE BODYGEN OPTION, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO ROLLBACK IF YOU SAVE YOUR GAME, ALL THE NPCS WILL JUST LOOK LIKE THAT UNLESS YOU MANUALLY MODIFY THEM IN LOOKSMENU.

Author

Updated to v1.3.5

🌑 Fixed issue with files for Cage Armor refit being in the wrong directory

🌑 Fixed Silver Shround Costume (Again)

🌑 Fixed issue with loading the uncut reference using the "load reference" option in outfit studio, causes loss of sliderdata on the reference body

🌑 Tweaked some weights

🌑 Smoothed armpit and area between thighs for Nuka Bull and Nuclear Bodybuilder

🌑 Tweaked pecs and belly for nuka bull
56774537_Screenshot(415).thumb.png.a4e48f9fd16e2892d8eaaad080de5ca1.png

Author

I accidentally removed the bulge slider from nevernude. Its now fixed

And forgot to add a update note:
🌑 Removed UpperBelly_skin weight

Author

hey @pussnbootlp

Atomic Muscle's FOMOD doesnt support NMM because of some features (like notUsable operator).
Please, switch to another mod manager, like MO2 or Vortex. Those are more easier to give support to, specially MO2

Author

Updated to v1.3.6

🌑 Sightly tweaked the Pelvis_Rear_Skin | L/R_Thigh_Skin weights around the anus area, just something that was really bothering me:
1124067720_Screenshot(444).thumb.png.6ca6bcdf47f08881c0d32f1e8bc62e02.png

•  

Author

hey @Tiggie glad you've been liking.
Yeah, it should work as long as the tattoo is made for EVB body. Since all male bodies out there are based on evb so yeah, it should work with any tattoo.

Author

Updated to v1.3.8

🌑 Adjusted weights on the belly/hips/waist/back/butt area (aka copied from CBBE, but i obviously tweaked them a bit more)

Hide contents

1.png.b38a9b0870bc89156252d3cccfbeca3e.png2.png.0b6c03528867c426b46644b00dec9c5e.png3.png.c09b9cb9cf7907b02be0d9bdcd433855.png4.png.31a6c4a8e15651b90f892782ef93bf27.png5.png.8ea238502c0ed1c01f3e68843fddd66c.png6.png.6610e434d9efb9633de9896667ee363e.png7.png.7aa840f048ee14f6af4c241b7a46ff3f.png

🌑 Reduced the knee size on nuclear bodybuilder

Hide contents

289752118_Screenshot(463).thumb.png.b323fc86a0b399e9f85c2ca24587dad5.png1916006987_Screenshot(465).png.2ea75802b7ad37d08bf55414fabbd397.png

Author

Updated to v1.4.0

🌑 Fixed neck and hands gaps caused by the skin coordinates update

🌑 Sightly tweaked the Belly_skin weight

@Ulfberth Thank you again for this mod! I am really enjoying it. I just have a slight problem. When I go to edit the character and go to "Body" the "advanced" and "overaly" areas are greyed out and I can use the bodysliders. I am not sure what the problem could be...

Author

Updated to v1.4.5

🌑Reshaped Nuka Bull knees and adjusted biceps

Hide contents

1.thumb.png.d8c88a6ab5e9072d43c844286fda1d5c.png

🌑Knee Fix for the new Nuka Bull reshaped knees (significantly modified the calf and thigh weights)

Hide contents

2.thumb.png.3aa0789950fed836a0e67ce196d4a31a.png

🌑Few adjustments to the Arm weights

🌑Added the following "Parent Node Bone Weights" (useful for posing and weight painting):

➡️L/R Leg_Thigh

➡️L/R Leg_Calf

➡️L/R Arm_Forearm 1/2/3

➡️L/R Arm_UpperArm -L/R UpperTwist 1/2

🌑Added "Anus Smooth" slider, its a hidden slider and it'll be automatically applied upon body building

Edited by Ulfberth

Author

hey @AGoofyToilet No additional body morphs sliders are planned, but body scales sliders may come up for looksmenu or you can apply transforms directly to the skeleton.nif to make the penis bigger

On 5/24/2020 at 12:35 AM, Ulfberth said:

hey @AGoofyToilet No additional body morphs sliders are planned, but body scales sliders may come up for looksmenu or you can apply transforms directly to the skeleton.nif to make the penis bigger

How would one do that, exactly? Being new to transforms and all. 

Author
2 hours ago, AGoofyToilet said:

How would one do that, exactly? Being new to transforms and all. 

First youll need nifskope. if you notice the skeleton edit i made, youll see there are some created parent ninodes for some body parts and i created one for penis, so you just have to change the scale value or offset using one of the axis to make it look longer.

Edited by Ulfberth

On 5/25/2020 at 6:21 AM, Ulfberth said:

First youll need nifskope. if you notice the skeleton edit i made, youll see there are some created parent ninodes for some body parts and i created one for penis, so you just have to change the scale value or offset using one of the axis to make it look longer.

Thanks for the tips. :)

Author

Updated to v1.4.8

🌑 Fixed issue with bodygen applying body morphs on top of the doppelganger for AAF (causing oversize/duplicated morphs)

🌑 Slightly tweaked the butt shape for Nuka Bull and Nuclear Bodybuilder

🌑 Less Flat/ More Rocky pecs for Nuka Bull and a bit for Nuclear Bodybuilder
348059713_Screenshot(564).thumb.png.f3f029c6cd325990871e91e47b99a42e.png