Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Get support for Atomic Muscle here: https://discord.gg/AAUTgsJ76q

Message added by sh1ny

Author
Author of the topic Posted
3 hours ago, missnasty said:

This is my favorite male body replacer but I have run into an issue.  The Disciples Wrapped left and right arms are broken somehow.  Weird lines streak out across the screen and disco light flash all over the place.  It doesn't crash or anything, just looks freaky with a settlement full of raiders.  Is there a way I can fix that? 

Uh... Do you have a screenshot with issues?

Ok, now I can't load the save in that settlement, but I did get a screenshot of the issue.  Its like the mesh is flinging itself off my arms and streaking away at light speed.  This picture but times twenty in a settlement and its like a disco party.  I'm using SS Conquerors and the Reavers faction, though I think its a mesh issue not a SS one?  The Reavers just use the Disciples gear.

ScreenShot13.png

Author
40 minutes ago, missnasty said:

Ok, now I can't load the save in that settlement, but I did get a screenshot of the issue.  Its like the mesh is flinging itself off my arms and streaking away at light speed.  This picture but times twenty in a settlement and its like a disco party.  I'm using SS Conquerors and the Reavers faction, though I think its a mesh issue not a SS one?  The Reavers just use the Disciples gear.

ScreenShot13.png

how is the outfit called again?

They are called Disciples Wrapped Left Arm (baseID xx026bb4)  and Disciples Wrapped Right Arm (baseID xx026bb2).

I believe the meshes are these:

DLC04\Armor\Disciples\DLC04_Armor_Disciples_Lite01_ArmRight_M.nif

DLC04\Armor\Disciples\DLC04_Armor_Disciples_Lite01_ArmLeft_M.nif

Edited by missnasty
more info

Author
On 7/13/2020 at 1:18 PM, missnasty said:

They are called Disciples Wrapped Left Arm (baseID xx026bb4)  and Disciples Wrapped Right Arm (baseID xx026bb2).

I believe the meshes are these:

DLC04\Armor\Disciples\DLC04_Armor_Disciples_Lite01_ArmRight_M.nif

DLC04\Armor\Disciples\DLC04_Armor_Disciples_Lite01_ArmLeft_M.nif

You are right. They are glitching somehow. I'll be fixing that soon

On 7/16/2020 at 5:10 AM, Ulfberth said:

Ok, finally managed to test it fully.  It works on NPCs and third person view, but there is a weird issue with first person view which is not a big deal since you only see it looking straight down.  I have a screenshot.  Anyways, I don't plan on wearing it, so again not a big deal to me.  Just letting you know.  Oh, and my save game not loading, that is a Sim Settlement issue which is fixed now.  Thanks for working on this!  The Reavers most appreciate it :)

ScreenShot14.png

Author
31 minutes ago, missnasty said:

Ok, finally managed to test it fully.  It works on NPCs and third person view, but there is a weird issue with first person view which is not a big deal since you only see it looking straight down.  I have a screenshot.  Anyways, I don't plan on wearing it, so again not a big deal to me.  Just letting you know.  Oh, and my save game not loading, that is a Sim Settlement issue which is fixed now.  Thanks for working on this!  The Reavers most appreciate it :)

ScreenShot14.png

oh yeah, i have to update the first person too afterwall

Author

hello @simmysimm if you are trying to use the CBP presets from this FOMOD they will only work with CBP and not OCBP. You may want to look after OCBP or OCBPC presets instead if you want to use OCBP

Heya! 

I totally love this mod but I am having some problems since installing it (and then reinstalling over and over....). The game always CTDs after a little while. It's really frustrating... Any help pls?

My mods:

ZaZ Skeleton

Victoriam Line Textures

Ulfberth's looksmenu...

Ulfberth's Skin Overlays

Player Voice Frequency Slider

NPC Male Bodies

LooksMenu

Ide Animations

CBP

Atomic Muscle

Thanx much!

Author
12 minutes ago, hitoritameakka said:

Heya! 

I totally love this mod but I am having some problems since installing it (and then reinstalling over and over....). The game always CTDs after a little while. It's really frustrating... Any help pls?

My mods:

ZaZ Skeleton

Victoriam Line Textures

Ulfberth's looksmenu...

Ulfberth's Skin Overlays

Player Voice Frequency Slider

NPC Male Bodies

LooksMenu

Ide Animations

CBP

Atomic Muscle

Thanx much!

You just have those mods? none of them should give you any sort of CTD that way. Im afraid its your save is corrupted somehow or you don't have an adequate computer to run the game with stability

15 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

You just have those mods? none of them should give you any sort of CTD that way. Im afraid its your save is corrupted somehow or you don't have an adequate computer to run the game with stability

Mhhhh.... That's odd. Believe me, my pc is more than enough to handle Fallout 4. Also it happens just the same when I start a new game. Heeeeh... If you had any other ideas, I would really appriciate to hear 'em. Also thanx much for such a quick response.

Also a screenshot might help... 

image.thumb.png.05eda9136264f417948cf16888a92f42.png

Edited by hitoritameakka

Author
Author of the topic Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, hitoritameakka said:

Mhhhh.... That's odd. Believe me, my pc is more than enough to handle Fallout 4. Also it happens just the same when I start a new game. Heeeeh... If you had any other ideas, I would really appriciate to hear 'em. Also thanx much for such a quick response.

Also a screenshot might help... 

image.thumb.png.05eda9136264f417948cf16888a92f42.png

If you wanted to download the modified skeleton by GS you picked the wrong file. You want to install the BT Skeleton in optional files, not the "Sliders and Tutorials"

Thats a prettt short mod list, i dont see how any of them may cause CTD to your game. The only thing "wrong" is that you are loading the looksmenu.esp before master plugins, but that should not be enough...

What is in that exclamation mark on your top right?

Edited by Ulfberth

17 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

If you wanted to download the modified skeleton by GS you picked the wrong file. You want to install the BT Skeleton in optional files, not the "Sliders and Tutorials"

Thats a prettt short mod list, i dont see how any of them may cause CTD to your game. The only thing "wrong" is that you are loading the looksmenu.esp before master plugins, but that should not be enough...

What is in that exclamation mark on your top right?

Well it says "There are files in your Overwrite directory". Mhhhh.... And when I open it, there is a "F4SE" Folder...... I will try tinker with that. Anyway I redownloaded the Optionel BT Skeleton and put Looksmenu down in the order just in case. And again - thanx much for all the help!

Screen here:

image.png

Author
6 hours ago, hitoritameakka said:

Well it says "There are files in your Overwrite directory". Mhhhh.... And when I open it, there is a "F4SE" Folder...... I will try tinker with that. Anyway I redownloaded the Optionel BT Skeleton and put Looksmenu down in the order just in case. And again - thanx much for all the help!

Screen here:

image.png

Oh those are just some generated files for AAF. You can just move those to AAF mod folder

But still, no idea whats going on... Is this a new game you are playing with or a old save? Have you considered starting a new game and see if it doea the same? Maybe your save got corrupted.

1 hour ago, Ulfberth said:

Oh those are just some generated files for AAF. You can just move those to AAF mod folder

But still, no idea whats going on... Is this a new game you are playing with or a old save? Have you considered starting a new game and see if it doea the same? Maybe your save got corrupted.

Well that's the thing. I played a while ago and now I just bought the game and put these awesome mods in. This all really started happening since I started playing, which is like 3 days ago :D. So no corrupted save - I tried starting the game over and over but I didn't even get over the intro (Thanx CTDs) :D. Trying to reinstall the game now. Maybe it will help. Hope it will.... :D

Hey!

I got some strange gaps on my character's wrist but also on yours characters from "Ulfberth's Looksmenu Presets & Tattoos for Atomic Muscle 1.5.4" so i guess it's not preset's fault. 

image.thumb.png.1b22bb2bf45e2e4a155b8c71e3638504.pngimage.thumb.png.5e49f9a45367539691efb3c9551d52e1.png

1 hour ago, Ulfberth said:

Hello @KaBson! The hands are supposed to morph.

Atomic Muscle will install its own hands with morphs, so if you installed another hand mod, you should delete it.

Thanks for reply! 

I don't have any other hand mods beside Atomic Muscle (i think so) It just seems to not install hand morphs even I tried to do it manually but it still doesn't work. Maybe you could tell me if something is wrong with my load order?

# This file is used by the game to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*SimSettlements.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*Retro_Style.esm
*CWSS Redux.esp
*AAF.esm
*MaleBodies.esm
*Atomic Muscle LM Patch.esl
*LongerPowerLines3x.esp
*CraftableAmmo.esp
*CraftableAmmo_plus.esp
*Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
*Lots More Facial Hair.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
*CROSS_2077.esp
*Friffy_Holstered Weapons.esp
*MoreBeards.esp
*MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
*MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
*Vivid Weathers - Natural Bright.esp
*Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
*Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures (CWSS and DLCs).esp
*LootableCars.esp
*dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
*WestTekTacticalOptics.esp
*SCAR-L.esp
*Extended weapon mods.esp
*FlirtyCommonwealthMale.esp
*EveryonesBestFriend.esp
*AM Skingen.esp
*Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Quest.esp
*Vivid Waters.esp
*Snappy_HouseK.esp
*RU556.esp
*ZebrinasWorkshopDevices.esp
*fco - fully customizable outfits.esp
*AK74M.esp
*SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearOne.esp
*LMBTOverlays.esp
*VisibleWeapons.esp
*Visible Weapons Extended - AK74M.esp
*Visible Weapons Extended - RU556.esp
*ImmersiveVendors.esp
*3dscopes.esp
*3dscopes-ru556.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*OCDecorator.esp
*OCDispenser.esp
*OCDecoratorDLC.esp
*Workshop_Planters.esp
*WWE.esp
*AtomicRadio.esp
*Realistic_conversations.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*CigaretteInMouth.esp
*Grounded.esp
*BusySettlers.esp
*SettlementMenuManager.esp
*WDP-PC.esp
*KURO.esp
*creativeclutter.esp
*SSEX.esp
*Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
*Natural Curie - Subtle Tweaks.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*HouseofCabotSuits.esp
*Baldhead.esp
*fco - crafting recipes.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*HiPolyFaces.esp
*FusionGirl.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*Boonie Hats.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*Stalker Suit.esp
*UlfberthTattoos.esp
*UlfSkinOverlay.esp
*PlayerVoiceFrequencySlider.esp
*AM Skingen - Nuka World.esp
*AM Skingen - Far Harbour.esp
*AM Skingen - Automatron.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*Mercenary.esp
*Classic Combat Armor.esp
*Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp

Author
2 hours ago, KaBson said:

Thanks for reply! 

I don't have any other hand mods beside Atomic Muscle (i think so) It just seems to not install hand morphs even I tried to do it manually but it still doesn't work. Maybe you could tell me if something is wrong with my load order?

# This file is used by the game to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*SimSettlements.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*Retro_Style.esm
*CWSS Redux.esp
*AAF.esm
*MaleBodies.esm
*Atomic Muscle LM Patch.esl
*LongerPowerLines3x.esp
*CraftableAmmo.esp
*CraftableAmmo_plus.esp
*Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
*Lots More Facial Hair.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
*CROSS_2077.esp
*Friffy_Holstered Weapons.esp
*MoreBeards.esp
*MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
*MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
*Vivid Weathers - Natural Bright.esp
*Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
*Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures (CWSS and DLCs).esp
*LootableCars.esp
*dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
*WestTekTacticalOptics.esp
*SCAR-L.esp
*Extended weapon mods.esp
*FlirtyCommonwealthMale.esp
*EveryonesBestFriend.esp
*AM Skingen.esp
*Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Quest.esp
*Vivid Waters.esp
*Snappy_HouseK.esp
*RU556.esp
*ZebrinasWorkshopDevices.esp
*fco - fully customizable outfits.esp
*AK74M.esp
*SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearOne.esp
*LMBTOverlays.esp
*VisibleWeapons.esp
*Visible Weapons Extended - AK74M.esp
*Visible Weapons Extended - RU556.esp
*ImmersiveVendors.esp
*3dscopes.esp
*3dscopes-ru556.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*OCDecorator.esp
*OCDispenser.esp
*OCDecoratorDLC.esp
*Workshop_Planters.esp
*WWE.esp
*AtomicRadio.esp
*Realistic_conversations.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*CigaretteInMouth.esp
*Grounded.esp
*BusySettlers.esp
*SettlementMenuManager.esp
*WDP-PC.esp
*KURO.esp
*creativeclutter.esp
*SSEX.esp
*Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
*Natural Curie - Subtle Tweaks.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*HouseofCabotSuits.esp
*Baldhead.esp
*fco - crafting recipes.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*HiPolyFaces.esp
*FusionGirl.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*Boonie Hats.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*Stalker Suit.esp
*UlfberthTattoos.esp
*UlfSkinOverlay.esp
*PlayerVoiceFrequencySlider.esp
*AM Skingen - Nuka World.esp
*AM Skingen - Far Harbour.esp
*AM Skingen - Automatron.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*Mercenary.esp
*Classic Combat Armor.esp
*Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp

i'd rather take a look at your mod list rather than your load order. Plugins dont use to be helpful in this situation... but in advance, i advise you removing the looksmenu customization compedium and if you do, dont forget to reinstall all mods that installed support for it

27 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

i'd rather take a look at your mod list rather than your load order. Plugins dont use to be helpful in this situation... but in advance, i advise you removing the looksmenu customization compedium and if you do, dont forget to reinstall all mods that installed support for it

Here is my mod list on NMM becouse it seems more clear. I know that this mod doesn't work with this mod manager but i got it installed manually anyway (When I installed it with mod organizer it had wrist gaps also) 

image.thumb.png.62c2bd93861cf1d252aab78814f86633.pngimage.thumb.png.2e510b959195f8ae0f967afeda860c5f.pngimage.thumb.png.f69cf4c539454b9f3e2b240931ce31d2.png

Except these mods on images I have installed also Atomic Muscle and some refits to it manually

Author
6 hours ago, KaBson said:

Here is my mod list on NMM becouse it seems more clear. I know that this mod doesn't work with this mod manager but i got it installed manually anyway (When I installed it with mod organizer it had wrist gaps also) 

image.thumb.png.62c2bd93861cf1d252aab78814f86633.pngimage.thumb.png.2e510b959195f8ae0f967afeda860c5f.pngimage.thumb.png.f69cf4c539454b9f3e2b240931ce31d2.png

Except these mods on images I have installed also Atomic Muscle and some refits to it manually

Oh right. NMM and any sort of manual install method is close to impossible to give support to.

All i can say is that the hands and hand morphs are located in 00 Core folder of the fomod

On 8/16/2020 at 4:04 PM, KaBson said:

Hey!

I got some strange gaps on my character's wrist but also on yours characters from "Ulfberth's Looksmenu Presets & Tattoos for Atomic Muscle 1.5.4" so i guess it's not preset's fault. 

I repaired it by reinstalling all mods and installing Atomic Muscle at the beginning if anyone has the same problem and is wondering how to repair it. (I don't know how it acutally worked but i'm not complaining it did)