Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Get support for Atomic Muscle here: https://discord.gg/AAUTgsJ76q

Message added by sh1ny

4 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

yeah, AAF will automatically manage penis morphs.
It depends what animations you are running. In my patch for example i implemented a method where all animations have a morph check so they are refresh everytime an stage runs, so that might fix the erection time to time.

Yeah I have your patch installed. Tried to move the load order for it, but that broke AAF. 

Author
Author of the topic Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Rodens said:

Yeah I have your patch installed. Tried to move the load order for it, but that broke AAF. 

Can you install AAF debug mode and show me the errors you got using it?

Edited by Ulfberth

Author
1 minute ago, Rodens said:

How do I install it? From where?

just reinstall AAF mod and there will be an option to enable debug mode. The Advanced Animation Framework its own.

Edited by Ulfberth

8 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

just reinstall AAF mod and there will be an option to enable debug mode. The Advanced Animation Framework its own.

So how do I see the debugs. It says there should be some info on the left of the screen, but there isn't?

Author
Author of the topic Posted

cant you even

4 minutes ago, Rodens said:

So how do I see the debugs. It says there should be some info on the left of the screen, but there isn't?

cant you even open AAF wizard?

3 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

cant you even

cant you even open AAF wizard?

Okay. So something weird is going on. Previously I always played a gay character, this time I'm trying a hetero build. I just noticed, that sex with males the penis works, but sex with females the penis is always flaccid. Anyway I have these errors in wizard 

20200609211938_1.jpg

Author
1 minute ago, Rodens said:

Okay. So something weird is going on. Previously I always played a gay character, this time I'm trying a hetero build. I just noticed, that sex with males the penis works, but sex with females the penis is always flaccid. Anyway I have these errors in wizard 

20200609211938_1.jpg

Those errors are actually okay.
The penis might be working correctly for gay anims because i patched them correctly. As for straight anims you'll need to get the right patches/order which i cant tell you the exact directions (because i can only support the gay anims), but i can point you to AAF discord and seek for help in there: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

41 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

Those errors are actually okay.
The penis might be working correctly for gay anims because i patched them correctly. As for straight anims you'll need to get the right patches/order which i cant tell you the exact directions (because i can only support the gay anims), but i can point you to AAF discord and seek for help in there: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

Well I could not find any info on this, so I guess that's that. Thank you for your quick responses!

Okay. I don't know if I'm allowed to post this. But for everyone with the same problem, exactly following this tutorial step by step, I finally got the erection working for females as well. (If I'm not allowed to post this then I'm sorry and I'll delete this comment immediately.)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-06june2020/

Author
5 minutes ago, Rodens said:

Okay. I don't know if I'm allowed to post this. But for everyone with the same problem, exactly following this tutorial step by step, I finally got the erection working for females as well. (If I'm not allowed to post this then I'm sorry and I'll delete this comment immediately.)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-06june2020/

sure np. But i think this kind of thing makes more sense to share in UAP mod page. I'll be adding this to the description 😄

1 minute ago, Ulfberth said:

sure np. But i think this kind of thing makes more sense to share in UAP mod page. I'll be adding this to the description 😄

Yeah it would be of more help over there. 😅

Author

Just added another variant -> wider and lower. The difference is more noticeable ingame.

Keep in mind wider shoulders will lead to some missalignments in animations for hand (as in blowjob and handjob/jerking anims)Zex_Wider_Lower.png.60a72d13f93b0374d8dee7278c0a5385.thumb.png.608fe44fe431e28ded8c04822f262568.png

Author

Turns out there were a Resetall() internal function inside of bodygen, which allows one to reset the bodygen effect in all npcs.

With that in mind, i added a archive in the download section called Bodygen Reset Script. In order to use the script you have to:
1. REINSTALL ATOMIC MUSCLE WITHOUT THE BODYGEN MODULE
2. DONWLOAD, INSTALL AND ENABLE THE "BODYGEN RESET SCRIPT" ARCHIVE

3. LOAD YOUR SAVE, WAIT FOR 1 MINUTE OR SOME, SAVE YOUR GAME AND EXIT
4. DISABLE THE BODYGEN RESET SCRIPT MOD AND YOU ARE SET, NOW YOU CAN INSTALL ANOTHER BODYGEN PRESET OF YOUR CHOICE OR DONT HAVE ANY BODYGEN PRESET APPLIED AT ALL!!!

Author

I managed to apply better transforms to the neck-head so straps are not distorted that much

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I just updated the skeleton files, no change to the archive version. Just redownload and install version 1.5.1

Hey, great mod! I don't normally download things like this but I came across it and was intrigued. Was kinda fed up of the same looking body type in FO4 so thought I'd give this a go. Not sure what I'm doing wrong as I'm new to modding etc, but my character doesn't look anything like this... 

The only thing that changes is his face in the preset menu, nothing else...

This is my mod load order in MO2:
image.thumb.png.6211f92143aef4c18d7d278e324b5892.png

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong? There's no sliders or anything showing up in my game either... 

Thanks again for making this mod. Good work! :)

Author

hey @nadders123! I fail to see where Atomic Muscle is located in your mod manager. It seems you havent installed at all.

Also, make sure you have setup archive invalidation:
You want to add to fallout4custom.ini the following settings, using MO2's ini editor;

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Like this:
unknown.png]

+ It seems tactical flashlight is missing a master file, hover your mouse over it to see which plugin is missing.

Edited by Ulfberth

Hey, thank you so much for replying! It's really strange cause I'm certain I installed Atomic Muscle...

I've look at the missing master, and I've installed it but it still says it's missing...

I'll have another go tonight and let you know!

Author
2 hours ago, nadders123 said:

Hey, thank you so much for replying! It's really strange cause I'm certain I installed Atomic Muscle...

I've look at the missing master, and I've installed it but it still says it's missing...

I'll have another go tonight and let you know!

which master is it missing?

This is my favorite male body replacer but I have run into an issue.  The Disciples Wrapped left and right arms are broken somehow.  Weird lines streak out across the screen and disco light flash all over the place.  It doesn't crash or anything, just looks freaky with a settlement full of raiders.  Is there a way I can fix that?