Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KouLeifoh

Download — High Poly Head

Hello

I need more informations for Facegen  generation, because i'm nebie with  this tool so i must:

- Convert ESM mod to ESP? (I understand that the ESM cannot be changed?)
- For swap facegen vanilla & facegen high poly mesh, there is a function to do it? If yes, how?

To modify the facegen of all the NPCs in the game, you must select all those found in Actor> Actor

Thanks for this awesome mod

Sorry I'm not native

I'm having a problem with the facegen creation, i select the .esm in ck and press ctrl f4 but it only generates the vanilla meshes. I know i can select the head part in the individual npc options but to do all of them like that would be pure insanity! Is that how it's supposed to work?

2 minutes ago, dude2324 said:

I'm having a problem with the facegen creation, i select the .esm in ck and press ctrl f4 but it only generates the vanilla meshes. I know i can select the head part in the individual npc options but to do all of them like that would be pure insanity! Is that how it's supposed to work?

I want to change the head meshes of all npcs to yours, if i wasn't being clear enough.

Any idea why the sculpt tab in racemenu becomes ridiculous laggy when using high poly? Radeon 570 and amd 3600 

I don't think its a case of my PC just being slow because it happens regardless of settings/texture/enb i have, 

Author
Author of the topic Posted

@Masteroogway  The LE version is intended for users who also have the Dawnguard DLC for vampire heads.  I can add a separate version that doesn't include it.

@Nesishoot @dude2324  Conversion from .esm to .esp is not necessary.  However, you need to create a custom .esp for NPC's that you would like to change.  This is required for swapping the vanilla head parts for the high poly versions.  This can be done entirely in the Creation Kit, but I don't recommend it if you plan on changing a lot of NPC's.

What I did was:

• used xEdit to copy all NPC's from Skyrim.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm, and Dragonborn.esm as overrides into a new .esp (eg. High Poly NPC.esp)
  • used my own custom xEdit scripts (currently not user friendly) to filter the NPC's by race/gender and auto swap the records from the vanilla head parts to the high poly versions
  • [optional] copy changes from USLEEP/USSEP and set Protected status
  • loaded the .esp in the Creation Kit to generate new FaceGen data.

Since FaceGen data is highly dependent on the person generating it, I won't be releasing mine.  However, I can share the custom .esp and xEdit scripts sometime in the future as a modder resource.

@Zveranna  Conversion is already in the works, but it'll take awhile.

@1ngr33  It seems to be an issue with AMD gpu's in general, probably due to how the sculpt tab was created.  High poly meshes seem to make the issue that much more noticeable.

3 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

@Masteroogway  The LE version is intended for users who also have the Dawnguard DLC for vampire heads.  I can add a separate version that doesn't include it.

@Nesishoot @dude2324  Conversion from .esm to .esp is not necessary.  However, you need to create a custom .esp for NPC's that you would like to change.  This is required for swapping the vanilla head parts for the high poly versions.  This can be done entirely in the Creation Kit, but I don't recommend it if you plan on changing a lot of NPC's.

What I did was:

• used xEdit to copy all NPC's from Skyrim.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm, and Dragonborn.esm as overrides into a new .esp (eg. High Poly NPC.esp)
  • used my own custom xEdit scripts (currently not user friendly) to filter the NPC's by race/gender and auto swap the records from the vanilla head parts to the high poly versions
  • [optional] copy changes from USLEEP/USSEP and set Protected status
  • loaded the .esp in the Creation Kit to generate new FaceGen data.

Since FaceGen data is highly dependent on the person generating it, I won't be releasing mine.  However, I can share the custom .esp and xEdit scripts sometime in the future as a modder resource.

@Zveranna  Conversion is already in the works, but it'll take awhile.

@1ngr33  It seems to be an issue with AMD gpu's in general, probably due to how the sculpt tab was created.  High poly meshes seem to make the issue that much more noticeable.

Would be great if you released them. Thanks :D

Your mod is great! Heads looks gorgeous!

Hoewever i´m having trouble using this mod with DVA, a ported version to SSE (It´s out of nexus)

DVA Link (Nexus)

The trouble i´m having it´s that DVA when it applies it´s normal maps and textures causes a neck color mismatch that doesnt happen with the vainilla head, so i´m wondering if you could give me some insight of how I can fix it.
The mods i´m using that modify skin and shaders are Bijin Skin, High Poly Heads, DVA and Wet Function Redux.

Thx in advance

Im having a issue with the lashes:

Spoiler

afbeelding.thumb.png.678c7460fc9e44105d19be27be700673.png

Anyone else having this problem?

Or how can I fix this?

Edited by Setian
Big image placed in spoiler

20 hours ago, Setian said:

Im having a issue with the lashes:

Spoiler

afbeelding.thumb.png.678c7460fc9e44105d19be27be700673.png

Anyone else having this problem?

Or how can I fix this?

And it looks like it only happens from certain angles.

When I turn the camera around it flickers the eyes from light to dark. you can seen the alpha on the lashes only when the eyes become to bright.

(I use "BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE - UNP Remastered BHUNP body with bodyslides SSE" as body, doubt it has something to do with it)

I dont use facelights, I use ENB and Reshade, it might be a gfx issue or a conflict I can't find the solution. Help even suggestions will be much appreciated! :)

Author
Author of the topic Posted

@mvrv0201  I'll add a Google Drive mirror for the next update.

@Shotdie If it's anything like Wet Function Redux with regards to detecting head parts, some script functions may need to be changed to make it compatible with secondary head meshes.

@Setian  Try closing RaceMenu and opening it again to force the head to properly reset.  This normally fixes most rendering issues with the eyes.

5 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

@Setian  Try closing RaceMenu and opening it again to force the head to properly reset.  This normally fixes most rendering issues with the eyes.

Thanks, looks like that did something with the flickering

Sadly thats not all, something in the ENB causes the eyes to "overlight" and I don't know he setting to fix this issue.

I now use the smallest possible eye lashes so thats n't that noticeble anymore, till I find the right setting in ENB (the issue is gone with ENB off)

12 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

@mvrv0201  I'll add a Google Drive mirror for the next update.

@Shotdie If it's anything like Wet Function Redux with regards to detecting head parts, some script functions may need to be changed to make it compatible with secondary head meshes.

So basically I would have to point the vainilla head part to the high poly one, right?

10 hours ago, summer said:

im sorry im dumb and not good at manually installing mods. how exactly do i download this mod? also, it looks fantastc

Download zip and load the zip in your mod manager, then install via mod manager

ECEE Sliders for RaceMenu.7zThanks for the update

Just wondering how do I make some ECE sliders (ECEE for racemenu adds the ECE sliders) compatible with the new head.

When using them currently gets the eyeballs, brows, mouths misplaced.

The Face height/Width slider is needed badly for some faces.

Edited by PipStates

can someone explain step by step on how to use this with the unique character mods so my player character can benefit from the high poly head?, im currently trying to make this work with Total Unique Player 2.0 on SSE