Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KouLeifoh

Download — SAM Morphs for RaceMenu

Author
Author of the topic Posted

SAM and SAM Light are not compatible with each other with regards to body textures due to how genitals are managed.  SAM uses a separate texture for genitals while SAM Light has the genitals added on the body texture.

For the feet going through the floor, check to make sure the skeleton scaling for the legs aren't set to a large value.

33 minutes ago, ifuleme said:

I followed the instructions and successfully accessed the racemenu to modify my character by the command "showracemenu", but the magic spell given by SAM mod is not working.

To do that you'll need UIExtensions, there are links under the "requirements" section.

Author

The XPMSE RaceMenu plugin adds its own set of sliders (mainly used for general skeleton scaling and weapon positioning).  It is not related at all to my mod which focuses specifically on SAM.

Just wanted to thank you for the mod! It works great except I'm having trouble figuring out the bodygen part. All other functionality works but when I try editing the template and morph ini files in the BodyGen folder, the changes are not reflected in game. This is mid-game so I first went into skee.ini and changed the bodygen and bodymorph options to 0, went back into the game, saved, edited the template/morph ini, set the skee.ini options back to 1. However, when using the sam target spell, all npcs still start off at their default values

Author

After disabling BodyGen and BodyMorphs, load the save to confirm that the morphs have been removed by using the target spell.  Disabling those options should have cleared all morphs from the skse co-save.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:38 PM, KouLeifoh said:

After disabling BodyGen and BodyMorphs, load the save to confirm that the morphs have been removed by using the target spell.  Disabling those options should have cleared all morphs from the skse co-save.

Thank you for the reply, do you know what path the co-saves are located at?

Never mind, I found them. I see the .skse file along with my save. So basically just to make sure I have it right, first disable bodygen and morphs in the skee.ini file, reload the save, check morphs are removed using the target spell,  save again (?), then alter the template/morph ini, then reload the save?

Edited by philayminyon
Correction

Author

That's basically it.  When you save the first time after disabling bodygen and body morphs, the skse co-save should be smaller since morphs are no longer saved.  They will be reapplied with new values from the template/morph ini files once bodygen and body morphs are re-enabled.

Is there something that preventing you from having all the sliders in the Sam Morph category be used by Bodygen for some reason  Samson, Samuel, PenisSize, ScrotumSize, ForeskinHide, PenisTaper, Enable Scaling, PenisSize 2, PenisTaper 2, ScrotumSize 2 slider value from my Template.ini work but the other sliders like Spine, Clavicle etc dont. Is there any scripting advice you can give me incase you don't want to update the mod.

And for some reason if I Enable Scaling to 1 everyone will have Sam Morphs applied but treat it like Enable Scaling is 0 but if i set Enable Scaling to 0 in Bodygen then none of the Sam Morphs get applied at all. Enable Scaling 0 with Sam Morphs sliders applied makes everyone look really strange with high Samson values even though my Enable Scaling is actually at 1 (what i have to do to make Enable Scaling 1 ACTUALLY functional is to edit the NPC, turn Enable Scaling to 0 then back to 1, which kinda defeats the point of Bodygen seeing as Enable Scaling 1 should be working as intended seeing as set it as 1 which begs the question why is it even a slider to begin with). So enable scaling is kind of like an on/off switch for the mod but is always set to off even at on?

Author

You're confusing what BodyGen actually does.  It only applies morphs and nothing else.  The original SAM only uses Samson and Samuel morphs.  Everything else (including genital scaling) was done through skeleton scaling with scripts.  I added custom morphs for genitals to allow genital options with BodyGen.  All the other sliders are handled through a script from RaceMenu.

The Enable Scaling slider does nothing on its own outside of RaceMenu (morphs will still function without it).  Enabling it in RaceMenu will apply a series of skeleton bone scaling (via script) based on Samson/Samuel morph values to the target character.  Its purpose is to complement Samson/Samuel morphs.  If Samson/Samuel morphs aren't working with Enable Scaling set to 0, then your current armor/body does not support it.  The simplest test is to set Samuel to 100 to see the large belly morph.  The bone scaling done by the Enable Scaling slider will not have this effect.

Is there anyone that can help me getting the Sam Lite Morph menus to show up? I have the skse64 installed and is verified when typing in getskseversion in the commands menu. I open through MO 2 and all other mods I have installed work. I have the UI extension installed as well. I can open the racemenu with show racemenu though does not show any changes for body hair and things. When I hit z for the spells they make the noise though do not do anything.

20200619_191557.jpg

Edited by Fluxinator

Did you even install the xpmse skeleton cuz you do need it, especially for HDT bbb physics?  And also the load order should go like this

SKSE

SkyUI

Racemenu

SAM Light

SAM High Poly Conversion SE

SAM Light Texture Add-on  (if you use that texture)

SAM Morphs for Racemenu

HDT SMP

HDT BBB for SAM

FNIS SE

XPMSE Skeleton

Hello! Im wondering if someone can help me out with the texture selection feature. It is technically working as intended however if I swap outfits or undress the body reverts back to the default textures. I can temporarily fix it by opening up showracemenu and then exiting but I currently dont know how consistant the texture reverting is (at least not yet I am not done testing on this character)

how he is intended to look like with texture selection
353851973_SkyrimSE2020-06-2102-04-47.thumb.png.829d5b3bf20a00d5c0c18557bdc92a9a.png

VS undressing or changing outfits reverting his appearance back to my default male textures
877120401_SkyrimSE2020-06-2102-03-05.thumb.png.71614fd821e0250688137e31c9f3bdce.png

Author

@Bunnilda Due to how I apply the cloaking effect for texture changes, you'll need to use the SAM Morphs (Self) power for the initial texture change to apply the cloak.  Any texture changes after that can be done in the full RaceMenu.

On 6/21/2020 at 10:36 PM, KouLeifoh said:

@Bunnilda Due to how I apply the cloaking effect for texture changes, you'll need to use the SAM Morphs (Self) power for the initial texture change to apply the cloak.  Any texture changes after that can be done in the full RaceMenu.

Hi, sorry but I am trying to use the spells. They appear in my list of spells but when I clicked I can't se L or R in the arrow in the left side so I can't use my hand to execute the spell. Also try to use command line but is not possible. 

1 hour ago, JoshMPty said:

Hi, sorry but I am trying to use the spells. They appear in my list of spells but when I clicked I can't se L or R in the arrow in the left side so I can't use my hand to execute the spell. Also try to use command line but is not possible. 

It's a power, use it the way you do a shout.

19 hours ago, brassknuckles said:

It's a power, use it the way you do a shout.

To be honest, I never used shouts (Actually I just have a couple of days playing) I spent almost all the time trying to figure it out how to mod the game. :(

I supposed it was something I can execute using console.

4 hours ago, JoshMPty said:

To be honest, I never used shouts (Actually I just have a couple of days playing) I spent almost all the time trying to figure it out how to mod the game. :(

I supposed it was something I can execute using console.

It's Z or RB/R1 on controller by default, I believe.

I'm having the same issue with trying to use the SAM Morphs (self) and (target) powers. Using the Z button gives the sound effect but does nothing else. I have UIExtensions installed and it seems to work fine with the final option (SAM Textures config) but not the first two.

I can enable it through the command line option though

I would love to love this mod, but I have a problem that kind of makes it hard to use, whenever I change any of the values in the sliders, like say, Samson or Samuel, it changes the torso but not the feet and hands, resulting in these very obvious seams, and the more I change the slider the more noticeable they get. I am using a custom race(Bochu race) so that might be the problem there, so I'm going to go in-game and check if this happens with vanilla races as well as soon as I can(though I can't at the moment) and update this post. Until then though, if this is simply a more common problem than I realise, please do tell me why it usually happens.