Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KouLeifoh

Download — SAM Morphs for RaceMenu

I'm posting to give credit, I used this mod on SE at a friends place and its vary vary impressive. while I'm not moving to SE anytime soon, you've given me a good look at how SE mods will be once it can catch up with Oldrim in how well developed the mods scene is for it (although SE is getting vary close to being at Oldrim's level)

Author
2 hours ago, AGplayz said:

I am using this on SSE but when I try to scale the thighs the character's feet just clip through the ground, is this normal or did I mess up something?

I think its normal cus i had this too.
This is what i did to fix it:

"Feet sinking below ground fix guide
1. After loading your game go to Racemenu set both "Calf Length" and "Thigh Length" to 0 save a preset and go back to main menu

2. Load your save again and load the saved preset from "step 1". Your character will likely float and in my case with tiny legs (note that you must load the save which your character had an already changed value for both calf and thigh) . Save the game and go bakc to main menu

3. Load your last save, open the Racemenu and change both "Calf Length" and "Thigh Length" to the desired value, in my case, Thigh - 1/ Calf - 9 (note that if your leg sink below ground after changing the value it means it worked, congrats!). Save the game and go back to main menu
4. Load your last save and it should look above ground now. "

Edited by Ulfberth

Hey there! Totally new to modding and not very experienced with code, and was just wondering if anyone could help? I believe I have the necessary mods installed for SAM Morphs to work, and SAM Light does work, but every time I load the game an error message reads exactly:

RaceMenu Error(s): You are running SKSE Version 

0.0.0.0 expected 2.0.7.56 or greater. SKSE script

version mismatch detected (64) expected (0).

Please reinstall your SKSE scripts to match your

version. NiOverride plugin not detected, various

features may be unavailable.

Error Codes: (0)(1)(3)

and I have tried everything, including uninstalling all my mods, can anyone help?

24 minutes ago, rubbercowboy said:

Hey there! Totally new to modding and not very experienced with code, and was just wondering if anyone could help? I believe I have the necessary mods installed for SAM Morphs to work, and SAM Light does work, but every time I load the game an error message reads exactly:

RaceMenu Error(s): You are running SKSE Version 

0.0.0.0 expected 2.0.7.56 or greater. SKSE script

version mismatch detected (64) expected (0).

Please reinstall your SKSE scripts to match your

version. NiOverride plugin not detected, various

features may be unavailable.

Error Codes: (0)(1)(3)

and I have tried everything, including uninstalling all my mods, can anyone help?

Have you installed skse ?

Edited by Napodan

4 minutes ago, rubbercowboy said:

no, which part would that be?

The 2 dll and the exe files. They must be put in the game directory (the one with skyrimSE.exe). There is a readme inside the archive which explain all this.

You must launch the game with skse64_loader.exe instead of skyrimSE.exe.

Edited by Napodan

How do I use Bodygen to give male NPC's values from Racemenu? I've seen tutorials on how to distirubute custom female Racemenu body values but i can't find any files on how to even start this process for males using bodyslide such as the XML files for presets.

First of all, what files do i need?

Can i give custom values across all Racemenu to specific NPC's? (I know Sam Light has a shout for individual NPC's but there's ALOT of values i've changed on bodyscales alone and doing this for every individual follower at the rate I restart a new game for stability is damright tedious. I usually have 20 followers in a castle I'd rather have their custom values set initially so that when i fuck up my save files i don't have to reset them all individually again).

Can I do this for individual races? (Buff orcs, skinny high elves, fat bretons etc)

4 hours ago, AConfusedKnight said:

How do I use Bodygen to give male NPC's values from Racemenu? I've seen tutorials on how to distirubute custom female Racemenu body values but i can't find any files on how to even start this process for males using bodyslide such as the XML files for presets.

First of all, what files do i need?

Can i give custom values across all Racemenu to specific NPC's? (I know Sam Light has a shout for individual NPC's but there's ALOT of values i've changed on bodyscales alone and doing this for every individual follower at the rate I restart a new game for stability is damright tedious. I usually have 20 followers in a castle I'd rather have their custom values set initially so that when i fuck up my save files i don't have to reset them all individually again).

Can I do this for individual races? (Buff orcs, skinny high elves, fat bretons etc)

Sam morphs for race menu has an optional bodygen feature which contains the files you need. They are located in meshes /actor /character/bodygendata. It contains values for vanilla npcs. You can add a npc with its formid in morphs.ini and assigning it a template from templates.ini. 

A more simple way is to assign a template to a whole race. For example in skyrim.esp/morphs. Ini, as the first line you add :

all|male|orcrace=guardorc2h "orc warrior" [clas:0010e714]

And all your orcs will be buffs. It might take some tinkering and research with the ini files to achieve what you want.

Personally, I use this mod in complement :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20684?tab=posts

It gives each race a different skeleton and a very different shape. 

Good luck... 

Hi. After a long time not playing, I had to update my Skyrim SE mods. I've installed this mod and it looks totally fine, except for it not appearing in the MCM

I suppose I won't be able to have full nudity without enabling schlongs on the SAM MCM. Does anyone know how to fix this?

* despite having installed the genital morphs, the game only shows non-nude characters ATM, as seen in attached screenshot *

rge.JPG

20200123173010_1.jpg

20200123173025_1.jpg

Author
5 hours ago, Tavierus said:

Hi. After a long time not playing, I had to update my Skyrim SE mods. I've installed this mod and it looks totally fine, except for it not appearing in the MCM

I suppose I won't be able to have full nudity without enabling schlongs on the SAM MCM. Does anyone know how to fix this?

* despite having installed the genital morphs, the game only shows non-nude characters ATM, as seen in attached screenshot *

This mod doesn't have an MCM. Nudity will be based on whatever version of SAM Light you've chosen to install.

4 hours ago, air said:

This mod doesn't have an MCM. Nudity will be based on whatever version of SAM Light you've chosen to install.

Hi! Thank you for the quick response.
I've installed SAM Light v1.3 and it still shows the panties from the screenshot I sent on my post. Got any other suggestion?

Author
1 hour ago, Tavierus said:

Hi! Thank you for the quick response.
I've installed SAM Light v1.3 and it still shows the panties from the screenshot I sent on my post. Got any other suggestion?

likely you chose incorrect installation options in the fomod for either sam light, sam high poly, or sam hdt

otherwise you would not even have an underwear mesh to  begin with, since it's only included in the non-nude versions of these mods

16 hours ago, air said:

likely you chose incorrect installation options in the fomod for either sam light, sam high poly, or sam hdt

otherwise you would not even have an underwear mesh to  begin with, since it's only included in the non-nude versions of these mods

Hello again! Just writing to thank you once more. The suggestion you gave was on point and saved me a lot of time! 

Author
Author of the topic Posted
On 2/3/2020 at 12:44 AM, Valinthian123 said:

When I use the Sam morph (self) spell the race menu doesn't open, did I do something wrong when installing?

Make sure you have UIExtensions installed correctly.

On 3/15/2020 at 6:04 AM, Namirrah said:

Downloaded and installed and now my game won't launch through the skse64 launcher. I can launch an un modded game through the steam launcher.

The issue is your mod setup in general.  Make sure SKSE works before trying anything else.

1 hour ago, vinceagashi said:

So my argonian looks like this. It looks like on one half textures are loaded and the other half there is no texture at all. It also doesnt blend in the pelvis. Im overwriting sam light with 4k Dragonic skin.

That texture is not compatible with SAM Light.  If there's a SAM version, then the textures can be edited to make a compatible version with SAM Light.

3 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

That texture is not compatible with SAM Light.  If there's a SAM version, then the textures can be edited to make a compatible version with SAM Light.

I remember that 4K dragonic texture working with SAM before. And on their page it says that it works with SAM. It is actually SOS compatible but it has worked with SAM for me before. Maybe something changed? idk.

Another problem I somehow didn't notice is that my feet are in the floor. Now that i've noticed it is incredibly distracting. This only happens with males and only happens with the player character. All NPC males are fine. I tried with all races as well.

enb2020_3_22_23_09_55.bmp