Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

air

Download — [SAM] BadDog's Skimpy Monk Robes converted to SAM

Author

[SAM] BadDog's Skimpy Monk Robes converted to SAM

BadDog's Skimpy Monk Robes converted for SAM

This is a skimpy replacer for the game's monk robes. It also replaces the other robes that have the same mesh: Blue and Black mage robes, Necromancer Robes, Warlock Robes, and Vaermina Robes.

There have been a few skimpified versions of these over the years, but my all time favorite are these ones, made by BadDog over on LoversLab. All I've done is convert them to SAM. You do not require the original file to use these.

Details

• There are two versions, one is exposed and the other has underwear
  • Both versions available for LE or SE.
  • The LE version is available for both SAM Full and SAM Light
  • The SE version is available for SAM Light
  • It uses KouLeifoh's high poly HDT/SMP meshes. 
  • I don't know what's going to happen if you don't have HDT or SMP installed, but feel free to find out
  • This is suitable for all weights, but at higher combined values of Samson/Samuel, you will begin to notice some clipping on the chest during crouching or extreme animations/poses. I cannot do much about this, because vanilla meshes are very low poly.
  • They will use whatever texture you have installed. Screenshots were taken using Noble Skyrim textures.

About CUT and UNCUT versions:

• There are two different revealing versions for SAM Light: Cut and Uncut
    • Know that if you install cut version, you can't add foreskin at all, even in racemenu.
    • If you install uncut version, you can toggle foreskin on and off in racemenu. Because of this I would pretty much recommend uncut version to anyone over the cut version since it allows you options.

Blah Blah Blah:

I tested everything for a little while, but it's hard to fully test so many versions. If you run into a major problem then let me know.

Credits

• BadDog for the original meshes
  • KouLeifoh - HDT/High Poly assets
  • VectorpLexus & etc. - SAM

Author
Author of the topic Posted
2 hours ago, Napodan said:

HI,

I tried your mod with sam light. The foreskin doesn't works.

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

In order to fix it, I had to make a new version specifically for people using uncut version of SAM Light/SAM High Poly/SAM HDT/SMP etc. I've made the new version and uploaded it.

21 hours ago, air said:

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

In order to fix it, I had to make a new version specifically for people using uncut version of SAM Light/SAM High Poly/SAM HDT/SMP etc. I've made the new version and uploaded it.

Just tried it. It works nicely with SAM Light and racemenu. Now I have randomly mages with or without foreskin. Thanks a lot.

Author
Author of the topic Posted
44 minutes ago, Disciple Dark said:

Thank you so much for the port. I love it, one issue I have is elder men have blurry schlongs, I am using SAM lite, High Poly, SMP. I am not certain what to do to fix it. 

Hi,

Thanks for reporting that issue. I checked and I have the same issue in SE.

It kinda looks like the normal map is not applying to the genitals on the old people race with the robe on, but I don't have any idea how to fix that or if it's even possible for me to fix. If I get a chance I will try to look into it more and see what's happening there.

Author
1 hour ago, Disciple Dark said:

Thank you so much for the port. I love it, one issue I have is elder men have blurry schlongs, I am using SAM lite, High Poly, SMP. I am not certain what to do to fix it. 

The simplest answer is that SAM Light currently does not support elder races.  @y_sengaku created a normal map patch for it.  I've been meaning to redo the normal map for elder race but never got around to do it.

Author
42 minutes ago, KouLeifoh said:

The simplest answer is that SAM Light currently does not support elder races.  @y_sengaku created a normal map patch for it.  I've been meaning to redo the normal map for elder race but never got around to do it.

I imagine you make old dick and old ass with sam light. Lolll. Detailed dick wrinkless...beautiful but ughhh....XD

12 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

Thank you, Argus now has his old wrinkled schlong. Mind you I am not into that sort of thing but I don't mind it either.  Bothers me far more for it to be inconsistent across races Free love baby. ❤️  Thanks again.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:25 PM, Banderlog said:

There are no textures. Very bad.

It is better to be assumed an idiot, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

This is a skimpy replacer for the game's monk robes.

11 hours ago, Setekh said:

It is better to be assumed an idiot, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Add beautiful textures here, is that superfluous? I will find the textures myself. But if you do something well, then do everything well.

1 hour ago, Banderlog said:

Add beautiful textures here, is that superfluous? I will find the textures myself. But if you do something well, then do everything well.

This is literally just a refit of another person's mod. It's not the uploader creating something entirely new, creative and great and trying to impress everyone. Not to mention the fact that pretty much none of the armour refits ever come with textures.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:09 AM, kreiste said:

@Banderlog the robe uses the vanilla textures that you already have ingame. Or if you have other HD texture pack like rustic clothing, it will use that one instead. 

I talked about beautiful textures. They could be added optionally.

Author
On 4/29/2020 at 7:14 AM, Banderlog said:

I talked about beautiful textures. They could be added optionally.

You can just ask him for the link xD He definitely couldn't include it for download because the textures possibly belong to someone else over in Nexus. 

10 hours ago, kreiste said:

You can just ask him for the link xD He definitely couldn't include it for download because the textures possibly belong to someone else over in Nexus. 

I'm not talking about myself. I have a huge archive of textures and models. I am talking about users. I ALWAYS put the best textures for my models. It pleases users.

Hello, I have downloaded this mod, but they don't show up. I have Kreiste's Skimpy Clothing Redux too, and it's overwriting them I think. I just don't know how to get them show up without deleting the whole mod. Can you help me please? Thank you.

Author
8 hours ago, Nocturniquette said:

Hello, I have downloaded this mod, but they don't show up. I have Kreiste's Skimpy Clothing Redux too, and it's overwriting them I think. I just don't know how to get them show up without deleting the whole mod. Can you help me please? Thank you.

Assuming you uses MO2, on the left pane, put his mod below mine. 

Author
1 hour ago, Nocturniquette said:

I use NMM and I did place your mod below this one. Still won't show up. Not quite sure what I did wrong tbh. But thank you for the advice.

I don't know how it works in NMM, but in MO2, the lower the mod always replaces the mods above it. Alternatively, you could go to my folders and deletes the ones that conflicted with air's folders. It should be monk, warlock, and necromancer folders. Also, you might want to stop using NMM as it is an abandonware at this point and it often have problematic behaviors with majority of the more complex mods. Sooner or later you probably will face some unresolveable errors that would make you pull your hair out and it's better to migrate asap before you have an established 255 plugins installed and they all just went obsolete...(RIP my poor, level 60 Nord save)