Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NeutronSphere

I Think Its Time We Start Making Ripples On The Nexus

So I am pretty tired of all the female bullshit running amuck on there unchecked!

While they will certainly always outnumber us, I really want to start disturbing that gross inbalance! ;)

There are a few admirable authors on there that contribute, but they are cock-blocked (pun intended haha) by assets barriers the women don't seem to have as an issue

So I have a proposition

I agree with not giving any and all use of SAM assets freely on there or other sites, but damn I really want to start making male-mod-haters on there uncomfortable!

For instance, I've been using my own custom blend of SAM assets, with full schlong control, and with my own sexual pose and scene scripts, for some time. SAM isn't directly active on my rig for personal use, for the same I reason I don't use Sexlab etc. Hell I even use a custom version of XPMSE and (less so) FNIS I tailored, since I only wanted the core necessary elements from those too without the "extra" those include I will never use. I aim to keep my main play mod list lightweight, yet still be able to have some fun with my companions now and then without Skyrim's crappy side effects that occur when you try to play long term games with a lot of intense mods. But on top of that, the average user has quite a steep learning curve they will often just not bother with, to enjoy these followers the way they should be

I would like to humbly request a trial period where if someone properly asks permission, and pledges only high quality output, that we be allowed to upload all-inclusive, fully proper, fully operational hot male companions in their full uninhibited beautiful glory, that are ready to go right from the start. I believe this would build momentum pretty quickly and we would start to get he recognition we deserve!

Full credit would always be proudly given, and if desired, links to this and other relevant sites

I want to start a movement dammit! Let's show the community we know the true meaning of beauty!

91716-1527992001-580632786.png

Author

I've been a member of the Nexus since 2007, and over the years, I've seen a lot of male mods face hostility and hatred from insecure dudes who want to preach their religion when it's convenient (they have no issues with two hot girls going at it).  Somehow they have the idea that their local free speech laws supersede the Nexus' own TOS.  Whenever I try to bring up this issue of inequality among male vs female mods, the strawman argument gets thrown my way by people pointing to prominent male mods such as SoS or SAM while conveniently leaving out thousands of female mods.

While this behavior isn't exclusive to the Nexus, I just find it discouraging with this double standard.  There's been this weird shift in the past decade or so on female representation in games.  They've been more or less treated as eye candy almost exclusively.  I was surprised when I played Soul Calibur for the first time and saw Taki's thighs jiggle whenever she moved.  If we tried to do the same thing to male characters, people would throw a fit.  One can argue that we need more people to make and vocally support these rare male mods (which I understand is what you're trying to do), but for people with my mindset, the minor negatives tend to overshadow the overwhelming positives.

tldr; Until people can learn to be respectful individuals, I refuse to upload my mods to the Nexus.  The monetization system they added recently is another issue altogether.

Author of the topic Posted

My situation is possibly different from many. I've been active on there for years, and I only shared general mods. Never anything male or sexual

But I never got any real reception from that either. I like to implement crazy stuff like the green fire you see above. They don't care

So I've basically come to the realization my content will never be appreciated anyway. So why not go full force and shove this stuff in their face

I've recently developed methods to protect my scripts aka they cannot be decompiled with Champollen or any exisiting means. So part of this, was for me to start offering badass abilities, non-sexual as well, but only available to these mods. I'd basically make them really badly want the content I have, but only the dudes get to enjoy it. I dunno, just something I have been giving a lot of consideration to...

This reminds me of the hostility RefurbMadness faced when she released male mods. The way people treated her is just completely inexcusable.

I initially thought that male mods were simply rare but reading people's stories puts a whole new light on why they are not available.

Honestly what really got me active on Nexus and posting mods/screenshots, was the fact that there would be some people who would get angry because I would post two dudes hugging or about to kiss. They gave me sass and my petty ass decided to give them what they want. So I'm all for this bringing in the male mods.

Author

Mostly they just stupid. Man kissing man = gay. While female kissing female = gorgeous. They both gay. Lol. What a shit mentality. 

Here's what I was about to post till I saw their little "not wearing basically anything" rule

That a quest or are you just happy to see me?

GWOvDvi.jpg\

That weird distoration at his feet and my knee must be from the refraction of the sword. Dammit didn't see that either.

Sleepy so gotta wait I guess. I'll improvise ;)

Author

This Screenshots should be fine, since your Character/NPC is wearing underwear, make sure to mark it as Adult. I saw females showing off more.. xD 

I must say, I never got any crazy Comment for my Screenshots or Mods. Most people are happy about it. :) 

I agree, however you can just put a shell mod page on the nexus for when it includes vectors stuffs, and place the full mod up here, best of both worlds, and can bring more folks over here.

My comments will not solve anything but here is what I have to say about Nexus: It is a site filled with homophobe! 

If you want to know the preferences of this site and the reasons that push a large majority of people to go on this site, you will quickly find the answer on this image. 

1175773278_Sanstitre-2.thumb.png.509a64aad4e8df650f7df0b3eca6e45a.png

The moderators of this site are neither impartial nor fair. They will act for the sake of the majority. If something disturbs, they will delete it without notice and without even respecting their own TOS.

Author
1 hour ago, Etan said:

My comments will not solve anything but here is what I have to say about Nexus: It is a site filled with homophobe! 

If you want to know the preferences of this site and the reasons that push a large majority of people to go on this site, you will quickly find the answer on this image. 

The moderators of this site are neither impartial nor fair. They will act for the sake of the majority. If something disturbs, they will delete it without notice and without even respecting their own TOS.

I once got a Screenshots removed, because of "Pubic Hair" we have as good as naked bitches, but if you see a little hair from a guy, they go Crazy. :P They also removed another Pic for no reason. The rules say, if you break them, you get banned, weird that I am still on Nexus.. :P Just because Mods do what they want, looks like I did not break any rule there, had the Adult thing on for Skimpy Clothing.

I've gotten distracted and been posting images of bad ass lore-unfriendly stuff like Raiden from MK and the like

Realized I need to crack down and make  some sexy men, only have three I think. I strangely never spent a ton of time on that endeavor. More on the chaotic unimmersive things you can do with this game. Like I have space battles with Romulan Warbirds and Borg Cubes and shit. Fuck I'm a nerd, lol

Author
20 часов назад, Etan сказал:

1175773278_Sanstitre-2.thumb.png.509a64aad4e8df650f7df0b3eca6e45a.png

I have a couple of mods containing male nudity on Nexus (male armor revealings). Surprisingly, Nexus moderators removed all homophobic comments and banned the users who wrote them. 

Author
1 hour ago, Melesse said:

It's funny how the exact same topic popped up on the skyrimmods subreddit around the same time. They have pretty much the same opinion, btw:

Edit: Also

That Reddit Post said what I think, only Tits and Pussy on that Page, one reason why I hate Nexus... xD It's not importan What Game, it's always the bitches who get their shiet done. First Nude Mods always come first for Females.

Also interesting to see my Mod on Reddit there... xD I don't like how some be mean to my Orc, he's just different. :P XD

It goes allot farther than that. The Nexus, as in the whole site is fundamentally broken since the change over to the new layout, Filters are totally broken. I am one that just hates the dam big tit mods and the as mentioned out of proportion female mods. I do allow nudity, but I go in and block each and every one of these mod authors so as not to see their mods. Or that was how it used to work. On the old site this would totally block you from ever seeing this crap again. But since the change to the site, the filters don't work. Blocking a mod author and their content does not work. As soon as they release a new mod, one of the very same over the top big tit mods, they are automatically unblocked from my filter list. So I have to do it all over again. It never ends. I have complained and reported it, but they don't give a crap. This stuff is bringing site traffic, and that means add revenue in the pockets of the Nexus. So they don't give a crap anymore. I had a few mods up there, I took them down or hid them. I don't believe in doing that, but i am just so pissed with the site. I mean, yeah, I am a gay guy, and yeah I don't mind a nice female body mod. But when its goes so over the top that it is actually crossing the line that most feminist would have the site shut down I can't see what the hell is going on. Maybe we are all thinking of this the wrong way. Maybe we need to get the hard hitting feminists involved and let them run rimshot all over the Nexus and see how fast all those shitty ass tit mods go down. When the site gets hit all over the place for promoting this stuff, maybe then there will be an even playing field. Every time there is a mod that has male only clothes or armor the crowd over there screams that they have to make a female version, its not fair. Its like what the hell, the outfit/clothes/armor mods for females is easily 75% of the mods on the site. So just my rambling 2 cents. 

Author
27 minutes ago, DracoTheDragonRawr said:

I know it's 2 years late but 2 years later and this female bullshit is still going on, at least you can occasionally see a nude male, but they keep spamming nude females mods

This where vectorplexus become palace for males. Forbid females nude screenshoots too. Sovngarde for real man. Because our prey stronger than females....Males XD.

2 minutes ago, Don said:

This where vectorplexus become palace for males. Forbid females nude screenshoots too. Sovngarde for real man. Because our prey stronger than females....Males XD.

I am surprised you replied so quickly too x3 

Unfortunately I broke my skyrim again and cannot walk around naked with my argonian anymore with SAM installed and nudity on and with Inigo

I am still pretty bitter about how several years back all but one of my tastefully nude male screen shots for Oblivion were removed when the site owner had decided the place needed to be more "family friendly" and now look at it.  But my screen shots remain forever gone. 

I'm thankful actually that I have never once got a homophobic comment or message. Usually the message would be about how did I get my characters buff  and I would direct them here. Mostly girls were the majority of commenters on the screenshots I post there. There was an Male on Male kissing and wedding screenshots I posted on nexus a few months back but thankfully didn't get any hate, it was also the ones that didn't get a lot of endorsements lol. I just shrug at it anyway. 

Y'all just kind of conveniently forget female players exist. As people. Not just as 3d models. There goes your possible allies, treated like imaginary (and highly unwanted) objects. 

6 hours ago, Oubliette said:

Y'all just kind of conveniently forget female players exist. As people. Not just as 3d models. There goes your possible allies, treated like imaginary (and highly unwanted) objects. 

No? they were expressing their distaste in how the nexus community isn't fond of homoerotic content and is generally lacking in male mods.

edit: plus from what i have seen it isn't females being treated like objects here, it kinda annoys me that you tried to make it seem as if they were forgetting about female players.

On 11/20/2020 at 5:30 PM, dans skilpad said:

No? they were expressing their distaste in how the nexus community isn't fond of homoerotic content and is generally lacking in male mods.

edit: plus from what i have seen it isn't females being treated like objects here, it kinda annoys me that you tried to make it seem as if they were forgetting about female players.

Oh, don't be disingenuous. This thread contains a bunch of demeaning comments towards women that made me cringe. Fortunately most of them were from 2 years ago, but Don's comments upthread are pretty rude and imply that women aren't welcome here at all. If somebody on a different site said those kinds of things about LGBTQ folks (even if it was a joke), we'd be justifiably insulted and angry about it, so remember not to say those kinds of things about women (not "females," thanks). 

I'm a gay man and I freaking love this site and the work y'all are doing and I check in on a regular basis to see what you've done, but shouldn't the site be welcoming towards everyone? So many of my favorite mods, both general and gay-friendly, have been made by women, and I'd love to see this site get even more popular and attract even more mod creators to give me more hot men and SAM-friendly armors. Making rude or dismissive remarks about women or other groups is just going to drive folks off and ensure the talent pool here remains small and insular, though.