Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KouLeifoh

Download — SAM High Poly Conversion

On 1/8/2019 at 4:26 AM, KouLeifoh said:

That's entirely up to you.  My refits have the high poly body/hand/feet meshes included in the refits where needed.

That's a known issue.  Vertex weight painting isn't my strong suit.  Ideally, the problematic vertices need to be weight blended with nearby vertices, but I'm still learning how to do this properly.

I'm not aware of any 4k textures that are (publicly) available for SAM.  Most of the time, 2k textures are fine.

? but thanks for uptade SAM Light to version SE great thanks!!!!!!!?

Hi,

I was using this mod for a while and I found one possible bug with the "hide armor" (Meshes\armor\hide\m\cuirasslight_X.nif): the body of the armor is thinner than the caracter body.

Author
Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Napodan said:

Hi,

I was using this mod for a while and I found one possible bug with the "hide armor" (Meshes\armor\hide\m\cuirasslight_X.nif): the body of the armor is thinner than the caracter body.

That's a known issue.  I posted a hotfix for it here.

17 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

That's a known issue.  I posted a hotfix for it here.

Sorry, I didn't know this thread. So, for every download, there are 2 threads ? Each time I had question, I pushed the "Get Support" button. Now, I need to look at the "comment" tab too.

Edit: I tried your fix and it works fine. Thanks.

Edited by Napodan

hi people from italy.. sorry ,,, big problem .. i cant download this and i dont know way... wan is half the download stop .. i have thibk  is just somethying from the site ,, but i see after 1 mont is the some ..  some one can halp me?

Admin
4 hours ago, Cereal_Experiments45 said:

When I try to download the Skyrim SE version (288.68mb) the download keeps cutting out at around 60%, when I try refreshing the download it switches to a 447.67mb download with the same name and a much slower download speed. Can you please suggest a way around this?

Try links I suggested earlier:

Hi, I have a problem. The genital part's texture seems missing, even after installing the Genital hotfix.

I don't know why, it works just fine on my old computer, when I reinstall it on my new one (the same game setting etc. ), this problem happens

ScreenShot2.bmp

What should I do to fix this?

I'm having the same problem. I've tried downloads for 1.5 LE and SE and 1.4 and they are all broken, they get about half way and the file size jumps up, then get to three quarters and fail. There's no mirror link either. This is the only page on the site I've had this issue with.

First, I'd like to commend KouLeifoh for this excellent mod and the texture add-on that goes great with it.

I have a question though: how do you get clothing texture variants to work with the refits? Clothing like Merchant clothes only show up in their brown variant on males, even if they have the blue variant equipped. I don't have that problem with female refits, like CBBE, so I wonder if I did something wrong.

Can someone explain in more detail how to exactly get the nails/toenails to appear?

I read copy-paste texture but it does not seem obvious to me how to do this. I see diffuse/normal/spectacular png files in 2k/4k but no clue where exactly to paste them, which which program and in which folders. 

Thank you.