Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

SavrenX

Download — SavrenX Schlong of SAM ( SOSAM )

Author

SavrenX Schlong of SAM ( SOSAM )

Finally, Schlong of SAM ( SOSAM ) here. It is undeniable that in the mod world we need a lot of modifications and many highly skilled modders also participate in enlivening the SAM community.

However, it must be admitted that every Modder has their own imagination (including mine), so sometimes we have to combine imaginations to produce something new. This mod will continue to be developed and make patches that are more supportive ( such as skin, body hair, etc ) so that our SAM is even more Awesome.

Making this mod took a lot of time, brain and energy but I wanted it a long time ago. Gather all the ingredients including from my own, and select the parts until the process of combining them well. Even for the penis, a combination of several mods for example.

For Skyrim AE users, as long as you can make SOS work by updating the SOS module, this mod will also work fine. I don't have AE so I can't say anything about compatibility.

As default, the body meshes in this mod are the default form and the normal map is also with default muscles.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This mod is not made to replace the default SAM Light system but is provided for those who are quite critical with genital separation and some fantasy that is not in the default system. So if you are not interested in this system, stick with Default SAM Light or my SOS Patch + SAM Light.

FEATURES:

Spoiler

1. Separated Genital HD :

There are 3 main SOS folders for schlong. You will use Regular and Muscular as your main Schlong. Regular for uncircumcised and Muscular for Circumcised. This schlong will automatically follow your weight. The higher your weight value, the bigger the schlong will be and at its peak give a mighty shape like Gap Maker XD. You no longer need racemenu to make your penis big. Just play the schlong sliders in the MCM SOS menu.

But because the testicular sac follows the shape of a schlong, if you feel you need a smaller size, you can use the SAM Racemenu spell and readjust the size only for the testicles.

If possible, with the SOS menu, remove Smurf Average from all races but leave the Schlong feature there.

2. HD Skin for all races ( Human, Argonian and Khajiit ). From the screenshots I don't think it needs to be told HD or not. Hahaha

3. HD Teeth textures.

4. HD New Face for Default human.

5. Seductive lips tint mask for Male.

6. HD Elder Daddy Skin.

Note :

For pubic hair will follow because I don't like the idea of pubic hair baking on diffuse. In the end it will also be blurry because the pubic hair part only gets a small resolution.

INSTALLATION :

Spoiler

First, you have to remove all your SAM light body meshes and skins including Skin Add On as they are not compatible with this version.

Remove all SOS patch too. This includes argonian and khajiit body meshes and skin. Make it clean.

Because with separate genital textures, I have to make a special patch on the normal body and diffuse. For SAM Light Part, you only need high poly vanilla refit and any refit including skimpy. 

I've repacked all of them into 1 and you don't need a lot of load orders so that Schlong of SAM can operate properly. The load order so simple and I'm sure you immediately understand because it's so simple.

Load Order :

1. Racemenu and SAM Racemenu or anything related to SAM racemenu.

2. High Poly Head.

3Schlong of SAM.

Patches can be directly combined in this SAM folder including BILF. It doesn't need a lot of load orders but if you use MO2, you can just add folders underneath for body shape, body hair, or whatever.

4Bochu Twink Race ( This mod is optional ).

This mod will take the Smurf Average shape from SOS and it has been explained on the page.

5. Any of your favorite Face texture that compatible with SAM Light Skin Add On.

You can put other mod like my facemorph here too.

6. Any refit for SAM Light.

That's it. Simple as that. HDT stuff is all in the Schlong of SAM package.

COMPATIBILITY

Spoiler

Basically I made sure this mod matched all SAM Light Add On Face textures. So if you use the patched COTR for SAM Light Skin Add on, sure it fits and works well.

Mods that change body textures ( Diffuse and Normal Map ) are definitely not suitable. But going forward, I will also patch a lot of mods for this SAM.

HOW TO UPDATE FACE TEXTURES

Make sure all textures from Diffuse, Normal map, Specular and Subsurface are perfectly patched for SAM Light Skin Add On. If it is not compatible with the Skin Add On, you cannot change the face textures.

FOR COTR, INSTALL FULL from my patch. It's directly compatible.

THIS SECTION IS SPECIFICALLY FOR THE LIST OF UPDATES THAT WILL BE DONE AND HAVE BEEN DONE.

Always read the Patch instructions in this section.

Spoiler

1. BILF Patch...Done.

This patch includes a new Normal Map for BILF. Install as usual or merge in the Schlong of SAM folder.

2. Smooth Realistic Caucasian Skin...WIP

3. 3D Pubic Hair...WIP

4. TRX ADDON for Human, New Khajiit, and Argonian visit this link :

SOSAM TRX Male Addon Patch - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - VectorPlexus (vectorplexis.com)

5. Schlong of SAM Bodyslide Added

Very useful for refitting armor. Schlong also has a Slide for Gap Maker size so you can combine it yourself. For example, gap makers are only for full weight or don't use gap makers at all.

UPDATE FOR FIX LIST :

This section is specifically for the Update and Fix list that will be carried out. Always check this section to see cases and solutions.

Spoiler

1. Schlong of SAM Update 03

All updates from 01 to 03 are combined here. So remove all your update files and use this one enough. Specular is now more high resolution and the subsurface map has also been changed to make everything more universal and you can now install any face textures as long as they are compatible with SAM light.

2. Schlong of SAM BILF Patch 01

In the previous BILF patch, there was a slight gap in the neck. The last patch has been fixed and the Normal Map has been updated to follow the latest update. 

2. Schlong of SAM Bodyslide Update 02

Generate HAND. I solved the hand gap when we reloading the game now. No gap anymore including npc.

QUESTION AND ANSWER

Spoiler

1Will there be a bodyslide with 50 sliders for nipples and 100 sliders for pubic hair per hair ?

No need. SAM is not like the common body mod that needs too many sliders. We don't have many sliders but the quality is unquestionable. SAM body anatomy is very good and realistic as we see in the gym either in normal form, or with sliders like Samson, Samuel and Bilf.

Using the BodyScale menu from racemenu is more than enough and automatically matches any refit. Besides, more and more sliders will make it difficult for the refitter to work because for just one shirt, you have to try dozens of sliders so you don't get clipped.

2. Will update.....

PERMISSION

Spoiler

If you want to make any patches ( like hdt, or any other good stuff ), go ahead and you can load them on this website.

But I don't allow you to repackage this mod into something else and change the core mods of the system ( like the folder path or the system scripts ) because if you do this it will mess up the existing system and confuse a lot of users.

THANKS TO

1. SAM community that always inspires.

2. PATRONS.

Since covid, there's no denying the economy has totally changed and I've had to work harder. The patrons who have supported me since I opened patreon have been very helpful in allowing me to find time to continue modding. Without the support of patrons, it feels like I will disappear from the world of mods because I have to work like a horse to restore my economy that has been damaged by Covid. Once again, thank you.

3. SAM Modders who always strives to make new and creative mods because producing works for other people will automatically generate new inspiration for their users.

CREDIT TO

1. Bro Vector as SAM original creator.

2. Bro Kouleifoh ( our General ) for SAM Light creation and his guidance. The new Khajiit skin that bro Kou gave us is very beautiful and suits SAM's style.

3. Vobla for the skins and free permissions that make it easy for the community to create new creations.

4. Dizona author with great textures including face textures.

5. Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux as my base Argonian mod.

6. Frosferes from Loverslab for TRX Addon.

Finally, I hope this mod can give new air to your SAM. Just like me, who enjoys cooking this mod and spends a lot of tissue XD.

spacer.png

Please feel free to visit this link if you want to support me. Thank You.

https://www.patreon.com/SavrenX

2 hours ago, Umomo said:

Keep getting SchlongsofSkyrim.dll not found error in game.

You likely have a version of Skyrim incompatible with SOS. There are .dll fixes found on LoversLab and maybe even on VectoPlexus.

10 hours ago, SavrenX said:

For Skyrim AE users, as long as you can make SOS work by updating the SOS module, this mod will also work fine. I don't have AE so I can't say anything about compatibility.

How does one update the SOS module? I've been using a version of SoS that doesn't contain a DLL so I can use it in Anniversary Edition (most recent patch). This version is giving me the schlongsofskyrim.dll not found error. 

Using older versions of SoS would require downgrading my game version to work properly which I can't do because my modlist is set up specifically for AE compatibility. Is there anything I can do to make this work?

Edit: i found a DLL on Loverslab after reading the post above - got ninja'd right before i asked my question

Edited by barazok

5 minutes ago, Orangeboy said:

You likely have a version of Skyrim incompatible with SOS. There are .dll fixes found on LoversLab and maybe even on VectoPlexus.

Yeah i found one that worked and replaced it with the mod but now my character is stuck with the SAM underwear and no schlong. 

Edit: Fixed it, just a load order issue.

Edited by Umomo

Author
Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Djminecraft1011 said:

hopefully we can get patches from mods like these
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/186

That masculin khajiit not even masculine to me. With SAM we can get bilf shape with good muscle shape not just retextures. 

20230428183024_1.thumb.jpg.5d25deb0cbbcbb1d9659973e8c7e88d6.jpg

20230428183419_1.thumb.jpg.a88454d68b1bff5afe93886560400e16.jpg

This not even using any SAMSON morph. If only add more abs and muscle detail textures it's easy. But it will wait after I finish human update.

hmm think we could at least get patches for timelost dwemer and the snow elf race it has sos support but no sam support
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22499
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16854

also also khajit + dark elf has missing malenif btw when reloading racemenu for npcs its missing by default
edit: ignore last part with missing khajit body with darkelf

Edited by Djminecraft1011

On 6/22/2023 at 12:41 PM, SavrenX said:

That masculin khajiit not even masculine to me. With SAM we can get bilf shape with good muscle shape not just retextures. 

20230428183024_1.thumb.jpg.5d25deb0cbbcbb1d9659973e8c7e88d6.jpg

20230428183419_1.thumb.jpg.a88454d68b1bff5afe93886560400e16.jpg

This not even using any SAMSON morph. If only add more abs and muscle detail textures it's easy. But it will wait after I finish human update.

I think it’s absolutely gorgeous and I’m so grateful for this update!!! Everything is beyond stunning!! There is one problem that I am having and it’s exclusive to male khajiits, relating to weight sliders. When I change to make a khajit in race menu, I get a problem with a slight seam between the hands and wrist. When I change the weight slider to max (1.0 or anything else), then the seam disappears. If I load back into the game, then the seam returns and I have to repeat the process each load. It requires going into the race menu to change the weight slider to revert it to normal each time.

Could this have any problem to do with the previously generated BILF body slide files. I cleared out male body assets (meshes) prior so I’m confused with the origin of the problem. So far, the only race that it affects is male khajiits. COR races are somehow unaffected by this and male argonians are normal.

Please let me know if you have any insights on this and thank you again for the fantastic update!!!

Author
Author of the topic Posted
2 hours ago, RabidD said:

I think it’s absolutely gorgeous and I’m so grateful for this update!!! Everything is beyond stunning!! There is one problem that I am having and it’s exclusive to male khajiits, relating to weight sliders. When I change to make a khajit in race menu, I get a problem with a slight seam between the hands and wrist. When I change the weight slider to max (1.0 or anything else), then the seam disappears. If I load back into the game, then the seam returns and I have to repeat the process each load. It requires going into the race menu to change the weight slider to revert it to normal each time.

Could this have any problem to do with the previously generated BILF body slide files. I cleared out male body assets (meshes) prior so I’m confused with the origin of the problem. So far, the only race that it affects is male khajiits. COR races are somehow unaffected by this and male argonians are normal.

Please let me know if you have any insights on this and thank you again for the fantastic update!!!

You have to generate bodyslide hand too. Maybe today I will load complete bodyslide for new BILF from body to genitals. Feel free to adjust how big your dick in game with slide too.

7 hours ago, Alatos said:

Does the mod currently support HDT-SMP physics? If so, is there another install required? I don't see it in game.

Pretty sure it does, considering I noticed a subtle jiggle. 

On 6/24/2023 at 2:43 AM, SavrenX said:

You have to generate bodyslide hand too. Maybe today I will load complete bodyslide for new BILF from body to genitals. Feel free to adjust how big your dick in game with slide too.

So generate the BILF body again in outfit studio just to refresh the files? I had the entire body generated previously in outfit studio with BILF before the update. I thought that may be the case, but the weird part is how it’s back to normal after weight is adjusted in game and is regular on other races. I’ll try to generate the files again when I get a chance and I’ll let you know if anything changes. Thank you for your reply and giving me some insight!

So I understand bochu twink race is meant to use the smurf average for seamless cock and body like this

20230626023038_1.thumb.jpg.ec4e9ed686b0f445f99203003cb5cd39.jpg t

But I also really really like the uncut cock from vectorplexus regular from this mod.20230626022741_1.thumb.jpg.226ca810cb21345b0bb2d4f82c9bcef1.jpg

Will there be a patch in the future for bochu twink race to use these beautiful cocks seamlessly too? I would love to use these very much. 

Edited by Kenoman
Typo fix

49 minutes ago, Kenoman said:

So I understand bochu twink race is meant to use the smurf average for seamless cock and body like this

But I also really really like the uncut cock from vectorplexus regular from this mod.

Will there be a patch in the future for bochu twink race to use these beautiful cocks seamlessly too? I would love to use these very much. 

I think there is a folder named [uncut] in Twink Race, you might try that.
In any case, I think the textures are all the same for the various types, you should be able to simply use a different SAM schlong with no issues. I am using TRX with it and I don't remember doing anything particular to make it work.

2 hours ago, Draspian said:

I think there is a folder named [uncut] in Twink Race, you might try that.
In any case, I think the textures are all the same for the various types, you should be able to simply use a different SAM schlong with no issues. I am using TRX with it and I don't remember doing anything particular to make it work.

Using the mesh containing the uncut malebody and genitals from the twink race, it is true I can get uncut penis for the twink race, but the problem is you cannot switch out cut or uncut this way and so all subsequent twink race in the game so all of my twink followers too will use this uncut model.

This uses the first version of the sam cock as I can see, it looks great, don't get me wrong please, but we can see a clear difference here in comparison

20230626022741_1.thumb.jpg.8e8f0f0e166a25ea728898b86e4931b7.jpg

↑SOSAM   & Twink Uncut body↓

20230626051708_1.thumb.jpg.2b28739626f8bc1effac1a44f38b566b.jpg

As for the textures, the texture I am using in the screenshot is of the twink race. As you can see the first picture shows the seamless transition using the smurf average SOS contained in the twink race.

However, in the second picture you can clearly see that there is a texture color difference between the twink race and the SOSAM. If the texture is both the same then I don't really understand how there is a difference in the transition there. I'm assuming the body provided in SOSAM is aimed towards the default race series as I can see there is no difference in seam in this case.

Here is a texture of the new SOSAM body seamlessly connected together using what the bochu twink race could not.

20230626050301_1.thumb.jpg.5cc17e9a23916a2aad4e1824c85b447b.jpgd

I am open to being  denied this request but I would really love to use the beautiful SOSAM schlongs on twink race too.

Edited by Kenoman
Typo fix

This is simply perfect. Thank you so much for sharing. Finally I can play as a male with a consistent complete body in it's entirety. Sorry for asking, but is there any possibility for something like this in the future? I'm trying to play with a handicaped character since 2011 but no body nor mod have gave me this option =/

Being able to use SAM and be able to play with a handicaped character would be a dream come true. Thanks again for the mod!

4 hours ago, Reiplays said:

Hello i was wondering if this is the right install/overwrite for SoSam MO2, i used sam light before but this time i wanted to give this mod a try for my OSTIM NG modlist.  https://gyazo.com/c7a183a73ac855a07f2707b4b39d553a

You don't need the update as its own plugin. Just drag and drop the files from it into the SoSAM files and overwrite.

Also, I would recommend that instead of downloading a single face plugin, you download the face selector for racemenu by savrenx, it allows you to have multiple faces in the head part category.

Also, you don't need the SAM light texture addon, as this one is pretty good by itself. 

Otherwise, it seems fine.

4 hours ago, Orangeboy said:

You don't need the update as its own plugin. Just drag and drop the files from it into the SoSAM files and overwrite.

Also, I would recommend that instead of downloading a single face plugin, you download the face selector for racemenu by savrenx, it allows you to have multiple faces in the head part category.

Also, you don't need the SAM light texture addon, as this one is pretty good by itself. 

Otherwise, it seems fine.

Ok thanks, i'll also give face selector a try also.

2 hours ago, Reiplays said:

I forgot to ask, do i take the SOS patch in XP32 with this new SAM? and what face textures would you recommend for SoSAM. i've only ever used tempered skin.

I wouldn't use the XP32 Patch. It doesn't contribute much for this version of SoS.

For feminine characters who are not using the bochu twink race, I use the face textures from SavrenX's Lucien replacer.

Just look for any face textures compatible with SAM Lite, Savrenx has a lot of them.

If you use his Face Selector mod, you can have multiple face textures, just fallow the instructions in the readme that comes with it.