Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

SavrenX

Download — SavrenX Schlong of SAM ( SOSAM )

spacer.pngspacer.png
Sorry to bother again but i ran into a issue where my characters 1st person model has closed fists but the 3rd person model the fists are open. is that normal?

Edited by Reiplays
forgot to add text

17 hours ago, Reiplays said:

spacer.pngspacer.png
Sorry to bother again but i ran into a issue where my characters 1st person model has closed fists but the 3rd person model the fists are open. is that normal?

That is not an issue with this mod. That is an issue with differences between first and third person animations. Those are usually mutually exclusive.

Author
Author of the topic Posted
3 hours ago, Le_Jacket said:

Will this bodymap be ported to this new version of the body?

Ah you remind me this one. Easy to convert this for later.

I read on the previous page someone mentioning a patch for Masculine Khajiit Textures (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/186?tab=files), and I wanted to give my support for that. The only reason as to why is because I use Feminine Khajiit Textures (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/183?tab=files) for the females, so having a different texture for the males and females causes inconsistency. Argonians are not a problem, however, since males use Flawn's textures which I have used for females before. I wish I could learn how to patch textures myself so I wouldn't have to ask people, but I don't even know where I would begin. 

Anyways, this is a great body mod and definitely brightens the future of SAM in my opinion! 🙂

I have previously used, on 1.6.64:

SoS (dll deleted)
SoS Papyrus Util
SoS Uncloaked

SoSAM has a dll and also overwrites the files from SoS Papyrus Util. I'm wondering if SoSAM requires the SoS dll, if it's an edited dll or the original, and if it can be used with SoS Uncloaked for SPID allocation.
Also since I'm new to SAM, should I use the vanilla refits file available on this site? Is that comprehensive of vanilla armors?

I really love the mod but idk why my TRX add on is like this. i have no prob with SOS' schlong tho. damn idk how to insert image but the TRX's schlong have a weird gap with the crotch and i have no problem with SOS. i'm also using AE

I really enjoyed SOSAM and like SOS original schlong but tbh idk why the TRX not working like other people. Sorru for the cluttered mods lol not really sure about separators.spacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by reinbachfall
additional info about my skyrim version and my load order. add pictures

Heya, do you perhaps have a download mirror or a google drive/dropbox link? For some reason when I try to download big files off of Vectorplexis, the download fails every time at the same point no matter what

There is a visible neck seam whenever the body weight isn't 0. SAM Morph Sliders work properly at 0 weight. Any guided fix for this? Would be really annoying for me to see a neck seam on almost every male npc in the game.

14 minutes ago, GayGuyMike said:

There is a visible neck seam whenever the body weight isn't 0. SAM Morph Sliders work properly at 0 weight. Any guided fix for this? Would be really annoying for me to see a neck seam on almost every male npc in the game.

Are you using BILF? If so, in Bodyslide you need to set the "0 to 100" slider to 100% under the "high weight" section and build/batch build. If not, I would still check bodyslide just to be sure.

1 minute ago, Orangeboy said:

Are you using BILF? If so, in Bodyslide you need to set the "0 to 100" slider to 100% under the "high weight" section and build/batch build. If not, I would still check bodyslide just to be sure.

Tyvm, that was the problem.

The latest update seems to break Khajiits and Argonians whenever using the SAM Morph sliders. There's a very visible seam on the wrists and ankles. All other races work just fine. Could you please look into this? Here's my load order showing all interations SoSAM has with other mods. I have merged Update 03 and Bilf into SoSAM in that order.

spacer.png

On 7/26/2023 at 8:47 PM, Orangeboy said:

Then you are using anniversary edition/non-1.5.97. Find an updated DLL (I know loverslab has some) and replace the one in the mod.

I tried two versions that I found, neither of them worked.

49 minutes ago, Rawr18 said:

I tried two versions that I found, neither of them worked.

Either you are using an outdated version of Skyrim from before 1.5.97/after 1.5.97 but before 1.6.640, or you didn't replace it properly/you replaced it with an incorrect DLL. Just take an updated .dll and overwrite the one in the mod folder for SoSAM. Do not do it in the download folder, but rather the installed mod folder.

26 minutes ago, D4rkV said:

Does this work for Skyrim SE 1.6.640 ? 

Yes, it does work. However, for the .dll for SoS, you will need to replace that. If you search on google "Schlongs of Skyrim AE DLL" you will likely find it on loverslab. Do this for the installed mod folder, not the downloaded folder.

On 8/4/2023 at 1:30 PM, scumlord said:

Is there supposed to be breast, belly, and thigh physics? For some reason only the testes and penis have physics.

I believe there is, or at least was. Make sure to build in bodyslide. I don't know if the physics work with BILF. I also know that it is more subtle than a lot of body mods.

SOSAM'ınızı AE oyunuma kurdum ve mükemmel, tek sorun cinsel aktivite sırasında Schlong'un hafifçe sağa sola sallanması ve sabit bir noktada kalmaması, bilgisayarımın özelliklerine göre FSMP ve AVX2 kullanıyorum, sorun bu mu?

I found the problem, it was caused by the Collision Physics mod for CBPC -SSE, I removed this mod and there is no wobble anymore, everything works fine now

Edited by ersen33