Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

rhavik

SAM - El Men's Underwear

Hi, all! Thanks to Rhavik for the original post! Do any of you know of mods that add more feminine underwear to the game? I've been using the dragonplate thong, but it doesn't go with many color schemes other than the grey / metal ones. Thank you in advance!

Author of the topic Posted
On 9/23/2018 at 3:31 AM, Categoricus said:

Does this work with Skyrim SE / SAM Light? Because the original mod is stated as compatible with SSE.

It needs to be converted over. So in its current state, no.

6 hours ago, finn31 said:

I absolutely love those underwear but I have a problem. Playing Skyrim from a laptop means I cant scroll down and up, which means I only got to use the last 9 underwear since I cant see the ID from the rest. If anyone would be kind enough (and with a PC keyboard) to post the ID of every underwear I would appreciate it a lot.

I recommend installing and using the AddItemMenu Mod. This way you can add the items directly from mod using the GUI inside your inventory. No need for command line ID‘s :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563

Edited by SaBBat69

Hii, can someone please port this wonderful mod + the Nexus one for SE? I tried to do it, but my game crashes or the underwear don't fit and his thing is not inside but out... I only converted the ESP but that doesn't seem to work very well :c

tv show crying GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S5

keep in mind though this conversion by SavrenX is the equip version of El men underwear which you can't use with other armors because it uses the body slot, while the conversion provided by rhavik is the layer version, which you can use alongisde other armors because it uses another slot, slot 52 to be specific, so functioning like real underwear

interestingly, the conversion by rhavik works for SAM Light, I just installed without chaging the form nor messing with the meshes, and after seeing it works fine ingame, I opened the esp in ck to save in form 44 and eslfied the esp

I can use it just fine with armors that use SAM Light body