Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

y_sengaku

Download — VLSIMU: Vanilla-Like Schlong Interactive Male Underwear for SAM

VLSIMU: Vanilla-Like Schlong Interactive Male Underwear for SAM

This is a crude SAM supported conversion package of my mashed-up male underwear mod, VLSIMU: Vanilla-Like Schlong Interactive Male Underwear, originally hosted on LL.

This package (v 1.1.0)  is standalone, so you don't have to download the original one from LL (optional outfitlist.esp is included in optional_outfitlistlist subfolder) as well as older version to update.

[Add]: [Feb. 13, 2019]: This package does not need to update in accordance with the latest SAM Morphs for Racemenu v 1.0.4+ .

Features:

• Almost vanilla-looking (loincloth-style) underwear for male actors, with flexible front side 'apron' that can move in accordance with the movement of the wearer's schlong. That is to say, no more his schlong sticking directly out from the cloth.
  • Compatible with BOTH SAM: Shape Atlas for Men (full) & SAM Light , suporting from samson/ samuel from ca. -20 to +80 onwards,
  • Use equipment slot 56 (instead of slot 52, unlike other male underwear mod), so it does not hide your PC's manly bit entirely while he put it on.
  • No Script, very light-weight (i.e. low poly mesh/low-res texture...)
  • I hope it works both for Skyrim LE and Skyrim SSE. Really sorry, I've also uploaded meshes (only) optimized version for SSE users, but you have to convert .esp file to SSE by youself (and SSE CK).    [Updated] .esp/ .esl file, together with meshes, in v 1.1a package is finally properly converted fully to SSE.
  • Constructable with one roll of linen wrap and two leather strips, at the tanning rack. No smithing skill/perk required.
  • Supposed to be hidden under (almost) all vanilla armors or clothes.
  • Male only. If female can try put it on, the underwear will just not show up on their body (i,e. she will remain nude).
  • The mod itself does not distribute the underwear to other NPCs in the game. Although I personally cannot recommend, if you REALLY wish to achieve such a thing, check below.
  • Also includes crafting only (i.e. not distributed to NPCs) three variants of the underwears. Red (linen: additionally requiring five pieces of Red Mountain Flowers as dye when crafted), Green (linen: additionally requiring five pieces of Lavenders as dye), and soft touch leather one (requiring one piece of Leather instead of Linen Wrap).

Known Incompatibilities/ Problems:

• Basic Principle: While any SAM revealing replacers of the vanilla outfits should be loaded AFTER this mod, any NON-revealing armors/ clothings should be loaded BEFORE this one to patch AA (as for how to do, see below) for hiding the underwear. 
  • Any other armor/ cloth mod that occupies the equipment slot 56. I assume that, however, few male armor mods use this slot, and even if female actor tries to put it on, other equipments (using the same slot) should be prioritized in the game.
  • Non-vanilla armors/ clothes (including Replacers)  will not hide the underwear unless the patch is not made (how to make it compatible with TESVEdit, check the following SS: http://imgur.com/GTmOVO5
  • If you wish to use this underwear together (only) with some revealing armors, you don't have to tweak armor/cloth's AA for hiding slot 56, as instructed above. Just install and put on the underwear as well as the revealing armor together.  
  • Some clippings especially while sneaking/ running especially for HDT bouncing body.
  • Due to its nature of tweaking armor add-ons of all the vanilla armors and clothes to hide the slot 56, I assume that I carry forwards almost all the 'fixes' of armor add-ons done by USLEEP (and CRF as well) that can be done without any dependency also into this mod's .esp. Fixes of the other overhaul mods like CCF are currently not supported, however.

How to distribute the underwear to other NPCs in the game? (though I strongly wish to dissuade you to try)
#Except for the option A, you will definitely need some basic knowledge on TESVedit/ CK.

1. Put vanilla_male_npc_outfitlist_vlsimu.esp below in your load order (preferably just above your bashed/merged patch).
  2. Open this .esp and your other mods together with TESVEdit.
  3. Carry forward all the conflicting record into NPC's outfit entry of this .esp (see SS).
  4. http://imgur.com/5fSa1L1
  1. NB: You have to make a patch by yourself by tweaking the outfit list of other additional mods.
  2. NB2: If you install vanilla_male_npc_outfitlist_vlsimu.esp in course of your play through (i.e. not from the new game), the actors those who had already appeared in the game would be not affected by this outfit change. So, it's best to install vanilla_male_npc_outfitlist_vlsimu.esp from the new game. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Credits:

• SOS - Male Skimpy Crouch underwear for SOS by DarkSchneiderBS for the flexible mesh/ weighting of the front side 'apron'. It was her/him who invented the interactive mesh, and I just adapted it to the vanilla-style underwear.
  • HD Sacks Retexture by Mazarin for the re-texture base (cloth/ soft-leather: diffuse as well as normal maps). Compared with other candidate material (some of them were clearly high-resolution like 1K/ even 2K), only 512x512 resolution pieces of her/his sack looked really good so that I decided to re-texture of the loincloth based on them.
  • USLEEP team: for some additional meshes (Added patched Penitus Oclatus 1st person torso for maximum compatibility without any master dependency).
  • Of course, Vector for SAM original.
  • jorrob96 for the topic 'How I refit armors': https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/topic/651-how-i-refit-armors/

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Poisoned said:

thanks a heap
such potentials. i remember this mod from LL for SOS, but it had a problem. the back part wraps inwards like a diaper when crouching/sneaking. but still, i'm going to use it. 

Thank you for your comment!

Indeed, I have not solved this back side movement problem, since the back side mesh is actually connected with the thigh animation bone

(so they are attached to thigh while keeping a certain distance). 

I tried to switch their animation bone from thighs to 'skirt bones (backside)', but there has been no avail so far. One possible reason is the cloth is too short to animate with this kind of 'skirt bone', originally meant to animate the much longer front/ back cloth of the heavy armors. 

So, this is just a conversion from vanilla/ Sundracon-shape base body to SAM now.

Thanks for the mod! Was really looking forward to this one. May I ask if you know why my Racemenu sliders are gone from downloading this mod? I don't think it's a problem with your mod but with my Racemenu.

Author of the topic Posted
6 minutes ago, Cephire said:

Thanks for the mod! Was really looking forward to this one. May I ask if you know why my Racemenu sliders are gone from downloading this mod? I don't think it's a problem with your mod but with my Racemenu.

Hello.

I don't think your problem is directly relevant to this mod's package (I've just confirmed that this packavge does not contain the skeleton file), but I'd recommend you to re-install your skeleton mod like XPMSE.

Such phenomenon often occurs when somehow your skeleton file  in \meshes\actors\character\character assets is overwritten with non-compatible skeleton file (or assigned different path, by the special race).

In order to utilize the slider function fully, this skeleton file should keep compatible with Racemenu.