Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

DarkIbis

SAM HDT Collision

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

Did you try the xml I posted earlier?  It merges all the relevant male stuff into one and doesn't require equipping any object or using any extra .esp file.  The only difference is that the "top" in your setup has different collision settings for the hands than the "bottom" one whereas I kept them the same for mine.

I thought I did but it appears that I overwrote it with another file ?

So let me re-download it now

Update****
I used it and it's very nice! I still wonder if there is some way to add weighting to the abdomen to make the distention more visible. Or how do I do that :o? 

Edited by DarkIbis
Adding more infor

Author of the topic Posted
5 hours ago, infiniteone said:

@DarkIbis That video you loaded says no supported mime type?  Does it play for you?

@KouLeifoh Yeah lol, I love the balls movement, its really quite nice, and seems to never collide with the thighs, its rare to collide with the beam unless you jump etc.  Im glad to hear its not just me and my setup, that there's still some investigating to do for figuring out collision.  There is a post over on LL specific to this maybe has some bits worth checking out, if you've not already.  They've been going through the motions of this new hdt-smp and SSE https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse

It did last night, it's just a mp4 video ? I'll just upload it as a 7zip...

Bouncy SAM + Collision.7z

Author
7 hours ago, DarkIbis said:

Update****
I used it and it's very nice! I still wonder if there is some way to add weighting to the abdomen to make the distention more visible. Or how do I do that :o? 

That xml is just my own personal preference.  The values used for the female body are more dramatic and work better for a body type like Samuel.  You can try changing the linear Z limits and dampening values in the constraints for the belly to make the bounce more noticeable.

I added weighting to the abdomen instead of re-configuring the xml files now the file should work as intended  with distortion effecting the player  and npcs as long as  they equip the "bottom physics" item. I knew there was a way to do it in bodyslide I just had to do some research. 

For reference:
  Import the mesh with body slide's outfit studio by opening Outfit studio on the bodyslide program menu (bottom right corner)
              File ---> import----> import from .nif
   After your file gets loaded up 
      go under the section "bones"
                Select any of the bounce bones (body/breast/butt)
           then use the weight paint brush to edit the bone weights
  Select "Shape"
           Then the option copy bone weights
                        Then transfer bone weights
Then go under file
         Export ----> export to .nif with reference

(You should do this with the malebody_0 and the malebody_1 file or they'll have different weights)
     Increasing the values in the SAM menu " the Samson ---samuel sliders" in game does make the distortion effect more pronounced.

The havok object causes the belly distortions to take place

Once again there should be two objects:
  Breast physics ---> Top  and female
  Bottom Physic --->  Bottom male and female

In game  male and female npcs will have the same object
  the bottom physics object is separate and you'll have to use additem menu to get it
     I use wyre bash to deactivate the dragonborn and dawnguagrd .esp files (they just auto add the object to those npcs).

So there is a .esm and a .esp that is needed.

The bigger the schlong the more exaggerated the effect will be. I

f you don't want to equip the item in game then you can open body slide and manually attach the appropriate object to  your mesh. I have no idea if that will work as intended.

Obviously Havok Male.nif  should go on the penis and Havok object.nif should go on the body you want to have the distortions on. ( I caution you to only add them to files in the SOS folder and don't use floppy SOS or your belly will be distorted by your own penis XD (Gives a new meaning to the phrase go-f-yourself lol)

The male genitals file points to HDTm XML
The male hands points to HDT fingers XML

The male bottom havok object points to the Default BBP XML
The Physics ExtensionsMaleBody is used by the Male Havok Object from the original download

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

malebody.tri

malegenitals_1.nif

malegenitals_0.nif

malegenitals.tri

malegenitalskhajiit_0.nif

malegenitalskhajiit_1.nif

malegenitalsargonian.tri

malegenitalsargonian_0.nif

malegenitalsargonian_1.nif

malegenitalskhajiit.tri

malehands_0.nif

malehands_1.nif

malehands.tri

hdtFingers.xml

hdtm.xml

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

hdtPhysicsExtensionsMaleBody.xml

hdtVagina.xml

hdt.xml

HDT Havok Object.nif

HDT Havok Object Male.nif

Edited by DarkIbis
Added more info

Author
On 6/18/2018 at 4:14 AM, KouLeifoh said:

After spending so much time trying to get the right settings for collisions to work on HDT-PE, I used your xml's as a guide and managed to get them to work on my HDT BBB mod.  It was a matter of setting the right collision groups and primitive shapes.  I've really only tested the scrotum and it doesn't clip through the penis anymore.

I've attached the xml for the "global" version of my mod based on the default bounce settings for you guys to test the collisions for the butt, belly, and breasts (I avoided calling them pecs in my HDT-BBB acronym due to the confusion with the other acronyms TBBP and BBP ?).  If they're good, I'll make some minor weight adjustments and include them in the next update.

HDTPE-test1.zip

I've been using this for a while and I just recently noticed how well it actually works. In conjunction with FloppySOS, schlongs finally move according to how they get touched pretty well. Nsfw video in the spoiler to illustrate what I mean:

EDIT: I did some more testing and it doesn't work as well as I initially thought. It looks as if schlongs react a little to mouths and hands with this xml file + FloppySOS, but not all that much if at all. I don't know, may just have been my imagination.

Spoiler

Edited by Dredd

I saw this over on LL, you can see in his nif files, he added the male hdt physics differently than ive ever seen, would that even work?  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/?do=findComment&comment=2345443 The same user has hdt anus on another post over on LL too. 

Edited by infiniteone

Author
22 hours ago, infiniteone said:

I saw this over on LL, you can see in his nif files, he added the male hdt physics differently than ive ever seen, would that even work?  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/?do=findComment&comment=2345443 The same user has hdt anus on another post over on LL too. 

Yea, using collision meshes.  HDT-PE creates them entirely using the xml while HDT-SMP needs actual meshes.  I'll take a look at how it was made later.  The next update to my HDT-BBB mod will just include the HDT-PE collisions and a few other changes.

46 minutes ago, KouLeifoh said:

Yea, using collision meshes.  HDT-PE creates them entirely using the xml while HDT-SMP needs actual meshes.  I'll take a look at how it was made later.  The next update to my HDT-BBB mod will just include the HDT-PE collisions and a few other changes.

I also found some sad news about HDT-PE, apparently the creator is not wanting to deal with it anymore, and there are some bugs still, folks are attempting to see if he will release it on github for others to improve upon, but its a waiting game until then I suppose, its already been updated so much it seems sad to abandon it as its so close to perfection. ?

Well what I've been doing to get the appropriate belly distortions is just using those body files and redoing the weighting manually to increase the weighting it works for me... that's it lol I don't know about HDTPE... I guess the havok object is considered to be HDTPE but Idk... 

I saw that they just attached the object to exactly above the tip of the penis for SOS, however because the length of the SAM penis and the SOS penis are a little bit the same I found no issue.
The other havok object was measured to right below or at the belly button. I just made a new object in the creation kit for the plugin and pointing to the female body physics for that object using nifscope.

So I  found out the trick to this is to add the HDT Default Body BBP or whatever it's called and the HDT Vagina but I mean it can be renamed.....  e_e ..... directly to the body through nifscope... 
  It's the same for armor... after I added the HDT Vagina to the mesh and edited the weighting properly in OutfitStudo belly distortions were enabled. I also added HDTM to the penis meshes for SAM in the main character assets folder as well as in the SOS folder. 

However the values for the SAM body have to be high enough to cause an effect I have to put it at least to moderately high weighting in order to see the effect I'm not really sure why this is. 

But I did figure it out :   The issue was actually setting the collision to be possible through a separate HDT Physics XML rather than through body weighting alone  

Once again how I did this for those of you like TLDNR (too long did not read): 
1. get nifscope --->  
  2. Open Nif 

3.  Expand  NiNode 0 
        3a. Click under that in the list that you've expanded 
       4. Click Block ---> Insert  --->  Click Nis ---> click NiStringsExtraData
            4a. Type in the number of XMLS you want to attach to the object.
                    5.Under the second window (bottom left) name it HDT Havok Path 
                             6. Under String Data Type in the full address to the HDT XML you want to use (see attached Screen Shot) (e.g.:  Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml)

7. Press CTRL over the new thing you've created and move it up with the arrow keys until it's #1 under the expanded NiNode0 branch 

I found out that you can have a whole set of physics specifically tailored to the male body and an entirely different set effecting everything else so it's possible to enable distortions on the male body but not the female body, it's possible to set the penis mesh as a collision object which is awesome and it would make scenes with said collision object with a particular mod work properly

the reason why is because the hdtm xml sets the penis mesh to collide with whatever has the appropriate collision  box unchecked  in the hdtHavokModifier program! 

Literally this turns the body into HDT-PE ... It has not broken any of my HDT Male armors. So yes this does the exact  belly distortion crap that happens to females and makes the collisions for the bum and pecs very noticeable.. 
   It's super jiggly but I like it that way because it's kind of funny seeing  my follower's ass bounce around while he's trying to fight.  

SAM Belly Distortion.7z

Edited by DarkIbis

Author
On 12/20/2018 at 5:00 AM, DarkIbis said:

Literally this turns the body into HDT-PE ... It has not broken any of my HDT Male armors. So yes this does the exact  belly distortion crap that happens to females and makes the collisions for the bum and pecs very noticeable.. 
   It's super jiggly but I like it that way because it's kind of funny seeing  my follower's ass bounce around while he's trying to fight.  

SAM Belly Distortion.7z

Cool dude, thank you for your hard work! I've been messing around with this file and FloppySOS and they seem to work together really well. Ironically, I havent' seen any belly distortion, but the body bounce looks good and the schlong collision works well without hurling the characters' balls into orbit like HDT BBB 1.5 does in conjunction with FloppySOS.

is anyone still working on this? for skyrim se? 

I don't use the sam body, I use High Poly Male body (and soon theres gonna be a physics enabled one/bodyslide version)

my main concern is utilizing SOS with HDT SMP. ik oldrim had floppy sos but currently the best that HDT SMP + CBBE SMP's malegenitals.xml file can do is make the scrotum jiggle well but the penis itself doesn't seem to jiggle all that well and theres no collision between the scrotum and the penis. :C 

is there any way someone could figure out a way to get the collision working but for just the SOS genitals at least? (and upload the files)

(I have: SOS se , HDT SMP SSE framework & HDT SMP SSE v1.5.62 from that chinese website, Malegenitals.xml file from CBBE SMP addon mod, High Poly male body)

Edited by KiraCurah

This is very easy to do. Just open up OS and highlight the parts you want collision on and make a new shape. The rest is just change the shapes in nifscope to static get rid of textures and you have collidable body. This is of course only for smp pe is not worth working on anymore. 

On 12/20/2018 at 7:00 AM, DarkIbis said:

So I  found out the trick to this is to add the HDT Default Body BBP or whatever it's called and the HDT Vagina but I mean it can be renamed.....  e_e ..... directly to the body through nifscope... 
  It's the same for armor... after I added the HDT Vagina to the mesh and edited the weighting properly in OutfitStudo belly distortions were enabled. I also added HDTM to the penis meshes for SAM in the main character assets folder as well as in the SOS folder. 

However the values for the SAM body have to be high enough to cause an effect I have to put it at least to moderately high weighting in order to see the effect I'm not really sure why this is. 

But I did figure it out :   The issue was actually setting the collision to be possible through a separate HDT Physics XML rather than through body weighting alone  

Once again how I did this for those of you like TLDNR (too long did not read): 
1. get nifscope --->  
  2. Open Nif 

3.  Expand  NiNode 0 
        3a. Click under that in the list that you've expanded 
       4. Click Block ---> Insert  --->  Click Nis ---> click NiStringsExtraData
            4a. Type in the number of XMLS you want to attach to the object.
                    5.Under the second window (bottom left) name it HDT Havok Path 
                             6. Under String Data Type in the full address to the HDT XML you want to use (see attached Screen Shot) (e.g.:  Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml)

7. Press CTRL over the new thing you've created and move it up with the arrow keys until it's #1 under the expanded NiNode0 branch 

I found out that you can have a whole set of physics specifically tailored to the male body and an entirely different set effecting everything else so it's possible to enable distortions on the male body but not the female body, it's possible to set the penis mesh as a collision object which is awesome and it would make scenes with said collision object with a particular mod work properly

the reason why is because the hdtm xml sets the penis mesh to collide with whatever has the appropriate collision  box unchecked  in the hdtHavokModifier program! 

SAM Belly Distortion.7z 552.72 kB · 438 downloads

Hello! This looks really cool! But do I understand correctly that the mod does not work with different body weights?

My charecter become skinny and body of other guys change diring the sex animations.

2 hours ago, makky said:

Hello! This looks really cool! But do I understand correctly that the mod does not work with different body weights?

My charecter become skinny and body of other guys change diring the sex animations.

So I forgot to add a link back to the .tri file in nifscope. So as it stands it is here as a resource.

On 5/26/2022 at 7:44 PM, DarkIbis said:

So I forgot to add a link back to the .tri file in nifscope. So as it stands it is here as a resource.

As I understend for now it is not ready as a fully working mod?

Still great job though

Look forward for a complete version 😉

On 6/2/2022 at 5:48 AM, makky said:

Still great job though

It's working, the only thing I did here was add weight through Outfit Studio to the belly and other areas. 

On 6/2/2022 at 5:48 AM, makky said:

Still great job though

I think that the reason that this worked for me is because the meshes that I've added I've also added the HDT vagina xml to them but I don't remember how I did this :D