Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

DarkIbis

SAM HDT Collision

I'm not sure if this will work with the highly talented KouLeifoh's High Poly Conversion.

I gathered these files from various sources LL and nexus but I edited them a bit using the Havok modifier that comes as a separate download for HDT physics.

What the attached file contains:
XML files + Changed Meshes --> These aren't really needed to work but they are supposedly better attached to the XML files....  (so feel free to overwrite these with SAM BBB and XPMSE) 

So to make these files work you'll need:

Use add item menu to add to your inventory or the chosen bottom's inventory the "HDT bottom or Havok bottom" item.

These Havok objects take up slot 48 but it can be changed and the effects will still run :)

What I'm hoping is that Mr.KLeifoh and others would take this over and see if they can modify the XML files to bet better compatible and achieve the belly node distension that is present for females.

So how does this do what it does: Well it makes the collision appear by changing he havok XML that acts on the body in this case it's the male body using the physics made for females.

It is a very sensitive setting!

SAM HDT Collision.7z

Edited by DarkIbis
More info added

Author of the topic Posted
33 minutes ago, infiniteone said:

Oh cool, SAM Penile Penetration?  Like the hdt-pusswa for females?

Did you try it on SSE yet?

Nope only in Legacy Skyrim... It works really well I need to see if I can get the weights to allow further belly distention.  I believe because they're only interpreted XML files they should work as long as bouncy SAM is compatible with SSE then it should .... in theory :)

Just extract the SKSE files from the 7zip and not the meshes! 

I've also tested this with the High Poly Conversion and it works! 

Just now, DarkIbis said:

Nope only in Legacy Skyrim... It works really well I need to see if I can get the weights to allow further belly distention.  I believe because they're only interpreted XML files they should work as long as bouncy SAM is compatible with SSE then it should .... in theory :)

Just extract the SKSE files from the 7zip and not the meshes! 

I've also tested this with the High Poly Conversion and it works! 

Yes I use Kou's awesome high poly conversion too, and I use SAM classic mesh/textures I ported to SOS mod, so in theory this will work, ill just need to resave the esm and esp in CK to update form.

Does this do the penetration collision on the caboose? or is it only belly distortion?  I guess i am unsure what it does because I never bothered with collision stuffs, since it was always about vajayjay's lol.

7 minutes ago, infiniteone said:

Yes I use Kou's awesome high poly conversion too, and I use SAM classic mesh/textures I ported to SOS mod, so in theory this will work, ill just need to resave the esm and esp in CK to update form.

Does this do the penetration collision on the caboose? or is it only belly distortion?  I guess i am unsure what it does because I never bothered with collision stuffs, since it was always about vajayjay's lol.

It does penetration collision on the bum and belly distortion... However the specs for the bum need to be redone it's a little too interactive and can sometimes go crazy. 

As far as collision goes  know that a lot of people asked if it was possible because we do have HDT male bodies now but no one really gathered the resources appropriately or tried to fine tune them to work with the male body so that distortion was possible. I just opened up the file in CK and made a new havok object in addition to the one already present. 

So the equips are : Havok breast physics and Havok Bottom physics 

The Havok Bottom physics that I created  just forces the body to use the XML file for females that interacts with the schlong. The schlong can collide and distort  the bum and the belly area and the pectorals. 

The belly, bum, and pecs also respond to hand movements so if a player's hand brushes that area,or hits it like with a spank, it will respond.   Someone who knows what they're doing can take these files and fine-tune them and make the motions more fluid. 

My intentions were to see if it was possible for belly distortion to happen. 

I still don't really know what I'm doing but after a player through nothing is broken :). 

Author
3 hours ago, Jigglebrugal said:

Hey Darklbis,

I just installed your mod about an hour ago, and I'm not sure if I have both of the equips you mentioned. The only esm I have are the Havok Breast Physic (and the Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard/Dragonborn esps), which when opened in TES5Edit, do have the equipable Havok Breast Physics item.

However, in your description, you mention the 'Havok Bottom Physics' item - I've looked for it using TES5Edit, in the actual files and in-game using the console as well as the Add Item Menu mod. I've re-downloaded your mod just to be sure it wasn't a download problem, as well as moved it up and down in my load order in case it's being overwritten. I tested it on a game I already have going, as well as a new game and both seem to be lacking the item you refer to. I've tested animations to see if it is working as you describe, but I don't see a noticeable difference - I worry the equipable item I am lacking is the cause.

Any help would be great! It sounds like a great mod that I'm excited to see in action.

Same here

Author

After spending so much time trying to get the right settings for collisions to work on HDT-PE, I used your xml's as a guide and managed to get them to work on my HDT BBB mod.  It was a matter of setting the right collision groups and primitive shapes.  I've really only tested the scrotum and it doesn't clip through the penis anymore.

I've attached the xml for the "global" version of my mod based on the default bounce settings for you guys to test the collisions for the butt, belly, and breasts (I avoided calling them pecs in my HDT-BBB acronym due to the confusion with the other acronyms TBBP and BBP ?).  If they're good, I'll make some minor weight adjustments and include them in the next update.

HDTPE-test1.zip

D@MN IT ? I didn't include all the .esp files when I uploaded the file I'm so sorry I didn't place the .esp file I modified

So what should be in the downloaded folder but was missing was
breast physics .esp
I only had the  .esm

So now you should be able to find the bottom physics file 
I am so sorry you all!!!!! And thank you Mr.Leifoh 
hopefully this new correct upload doesn't substantially change anything in the work you've done so far.

SAM HDT Collision 2.0.7z

6 hours ago, Jigglebrugal said:

Hey Darklbis,

I just installed your mod about an hour ago, and I'm not sure if I have both of the equips you mentioned. The only esm I have is the Havok Breast Physic (and the Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard/Dragonborn esps), which when opened in TES5Edit, do have the equipable Havok Breast Physics item.

However, in your description, you mention the 'Havok Bottom Physics' item - I've looked for it using TES5Edit, in the actual files and in-game using the console as well as the Add Item Menu mod. I've re-downloaded your mod just to be sure it wasn't a download problem, as well as moved it up and down in my load order in case it's being overwritten. I tested it on a game I already have going, as well as a new game and both seem to be lacking the item you refer to. I've tested animations to see if it is working as you describe, but I don't see a noticeable difference - I worry the equipable item I am lacking is the cause.

Any help would be great! It sounds like a great mod that I'm excited to see in action. 

6 hours ago, Jigglebrugal said:

Hey Darklbis,

I just installed your mod about an hour ago, and I'm not sure if I have both of the equips you mentioned. The only esm I have is the Havok Breast Physic (and the Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard/Dragonborn esps), which when opened in TES5Edit, do have the equipable Havok Breast Physics item.

1 hour ago, KouLeifoh said:

After spending so much time trying to get the right settings for collisions to work on HDT-PE, I used your xml's as a guide and managed to get them to work on my HDT BBB mod.  It was a matter of setting the right collision groups and primitive shapes.  I've really only tested the scrotum and it doesn't clip through the penis anymore. 

I've attached the xml for the "global" version of my mod based on the default bounce settings for you guys to test the collisions for the butt, belly, and breasts (I avoided calling them pecs in my HDT-BBB acronym due to the confusion with the other acronyms TBBP and BBP ?).  If they're good, I'll make some minor weight adjustments and include them in the next update. 

HDTPE-test1.zip

I've uploaded the .esp in this reply separately from the archive and repackaged the archive to  include the aforementioned file for those of us using MO and NMM. I apologize once again....

Now with the .esp the havok object should be distributed to npcs and you'll be able to find the bottom physics object.

Havok Breast Physic.esp

SAM HDT Collision 2.0.7z

9 hours ago, infiniteone said:

I apologize .... You were the first person to test this and i goofed sorry about that. :C

Is there a reason to use an ESM?  I am just now converting to SSE, however id prefer to merge all them together, there are no DLC for SSE, so we dont need separate patches for them, everyone has all DLC included.

Edit:  So are these all mergable? Four plugins into one,  would be better on my over 500 mod load order hehe.  If the ESM is required I could bring it down to two, one esp and one esm, or even all down to just the esm.

Edited by infiniteone

15 minutes ago, DarkIbis said:

I apologize .... You were the first person to test this and i goofed sorry about that. :C

Oh no need to apologize, Thank you man.  You've dropped an awesome mod on us here!

rainbowfolk.png.1e6163f302f744599e62c6eb924ddf08.png

54 minutes ago, infiniteone said:

Is there a reason to use an ESM?  I am just now converting to SSE, however id prefer to merge all them together, there are no DLC for SSE, so we dont need separate patches for them, everyone has all DLC included.

Edit:  So are these all mergable? Four plugins into one,  would be better on my over 500 mod load order hehe.  If the ESM is required I could bring it down to two, one esp and one esm, or even all down to just the esm.

Thanks for your kind reply :) 
  I suppose you can merge it the files I compiled together came from mods from some time ago maybe it was before merge plugins was really starting to get the stability it has now but you can try it. 

The .esp and .esm are both needed as far as I can tell the .esm alone doesn't seem to distribute the files or include the changes I made. :/ 

1 minute ago, DarkIbis said:

Thanks for your kind reply :)
  I suppose you can merge it the files I compiled together came from mods from some time ago maybe it was before merge plugins was really starting to get the stability it has now but you can try it. 

The .esp and .esm are both needed as far as I can tell the .esm alone doesn't seem to distribute the files or include the changes I made. :/

Ok that sounds good, so I'll combine the three esp's and keep the base name, plus keep the esm with the same name & test.  :D

37 minutes ago, infiniteone said:

Ok that sounds good, so I'll combine the three esp's and keep the base name, plus keep the esm with the same name & test.  :D

yay let us know what happens!

Well, ive not merged it yet, but when testing I didnt notice any difference, perhaps because im using CBP Physics and not HDT Physics, or HDT-SMP ?

I guess I need to bite the bullet and finally install HDT-SMP, just havnt wanted to create an account on that site, since they said they would do an official release.

Edited by infiniteone

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, infiniteone said:

Well, ive not merged it yet, but when testing I didnt notice any difference, perhaps because im using CBP Physics and not HDT Physics, or HDT-SMP ?

I guess I need to bite the bullet and finally install HDT-SMP, just havnt wanted to create an account on that site, since they said they would do an official release.

I'm only using HDT physics
    Did you remember to run FINS after? 

I'm also using CBBE but I'm not sure how things work in SSE...  Also your character or the intended bottom needs to equip the "bottom physics" item and you need to configure your animation handling program (SL or OSex) to not remove it. 

In Sexlab it's under the strip item menu, in OSex the default equipment  menu.

I'm also using floppy SOS  maybe that has something to do with it to but I don't know :/ 

Edited by DarkIbis

12 minutes ago, DarkIbis said:

I'm only using HDT physics
    Did you remember to run FINS after? 

I'm also using CBBE but I'm not sure how things work in SSE...  Also your character or the intended bottom needs to equip the "bottom physics" item and you need to configure your animation handling program (SL or OSex) to not remove it. 

In Sexlab it's under the strip item menu, in OSex the default equipment  menu.

I'm also using floppy SOS  maybe that has something to do with it to but I don't know :/ 

CBP Physics  is like a lite version of HDT Physics.  But HDT-SMP is the nextgen version from the same creator of HDT Physics.  Ive just installed it, hopefully it works out as great as it seems like it will.  The CBP Physics does not have collision possible which is why it didnt work.  Also I didnt run FNIS, I didnt think that would be needed, but I will do now.

So I think ive got one more extra step to do, since Skyrim proper doesnt have a SAM-Full and so I use SOS with SAM mesh, bringing over the  HDT BBB from here  which had genitals that must be removed, will require I also add something to the external genital nifs like SAM classic it seems.  Everything else worked, but the balls flew through the schlong & no collisions, though they bounce really great!, and the HDT-SMP is really awesome.  So im going to try and see whats missing from the genital nifs, or do the conversion tutorial for old HDT-Physics mesh to be compatible with HDT-SMP. :D

Edit: Hmm, I dont think anything needs to go into the schlong as far as I can tell.  Maybe my directories are incorrect, or something else like that lol

Edited by infiniteone

The HDT-SMP is quite awesome, body giggles are much more realistic, but I have yet to get the collision to work on the body, in testing I gave them both the physics object, and they had them worn, but everything seemed to be the same, and the schlong doesn't seem to be colliding with anything, not the balls either which fly through it lol.

@KouLeifoh did you get it working in SSE or Oldrim?  Did you have to add anything to the schlong nifs?  Was I supposed to rename your xml above and put in hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder? I assumed it went in the directory structure you had in your download above, so its one level above in Plugins, is that correct? 

I searched through the xml's and couldn't find anything relating to specific schlong slot, so im unsure if the slot difference may be the issue? SAM in SOS uses slot 52 for schlong.

Guess I need to test some other collision hdt-smp armors or something, to see if collision is just broken on my load order by something else.

So close! :D 

Directory structure below for the SAM hdt-bbb

Capture32456.PNG.1d93e133a75b53d959d9835be21450a5.PNG

Edited by infiniteone

Author
3 hours ago, infiniteone said:

The HDT-SMP is quite awesome, body giggles are much more realistic, but I have yet to get the collision to work on the body, in testing I gave them both the physics object, and they had them worn, but everything seemed to be the same, and the schlong doesn't seem to be colliding with anything, not the balls either which fly through it lol.

@KouLeifoh did you get it working in SSE or Oldrim?  Did you have to add anything to the schlong nifs?  Was I supposed to rename your xml above and put in hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder? I assumed it went in the directory structure you had in your download above, so its one level above in Plugins, is that correct? 

I searched through the xml's and couldn't find anything relating to specific schlong slot, so im unsure if the slot difference may be the issue? SAM in SOS uses slot 52 for schlong.

The xml I posted is for HDT-PE (Oldrim) only.  Simply install it after my HDT-BBB mod to get it working.

HDT-SMP uses an entirely different xml structure and physics engine.  So the values do not transfer over.  I'm still looking through reference mods to figure out a way to add collisions properly.  The free-flying scrotum is becoming comical at this point.

So I struggled more to see if I can make a video that shows the collision... And the issues I'm having that I hope Mr.K-Lou can assist me with ❤️ (well let me be honest fix please)  I turned off my ENB but kept SKGE lol I tried to make the video look pretty.

As you can see the collision works but I don't know how to stop the bum from going crazy or to get the XML files associated with the object to match to the SAM body exactly. The other problem is that the collisions are barely noticeable other than on the bum. I'm not really sure why this is...  I don't know if it's the friction value or if  it's the childshape referenced in the hdt havok modifier program....

Then I'm also wondering if there is a way to make this just apart of the body and remove the HDT-physics equipment stuff

I wonder if I can do that with outfit studio? 

Edited by DarkIbis

So I used outfit studio to attach the referenced "bottom physics" object to the male body 0 & 1 .nif files. 
It resulted in the same collision being active without the use of the collision item, but still requires the HDT havok object male or "havok brest physic" object to be worn by the "top". 

I think I can attach the HDT Havok Object Male item to the Male genitals nif files and see how they react to the body.

I just think that there is something  right there  in front of my face and I'm overlooking that would solve the entire issue and make it obsolete to use the plugin files. 

So the above said in another way ....If the bodies included an object that utilized the physics files (XMLs)  then HDTPE plugins  wouldn't  need to be referenced in a separate file. 

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

Edited by DarkIbis

Author

Did you try the xml I posted earlier?  It merges all the relevant male stuff into one and doesn't require equipping any object or using any extra .esp file.  The only difference is that the "top" in your setup has different collision settings for the hands than the "bottom" one whereas I kept them the same for mine.

@DarkIbis That video you loaded says no supported mime type?  Does it play for you?

@KouLeifoh Yeah lol, I love the balls movement, its really quite nice, and seems to never collide with the thighs, its rare to collide with the beam unless you jump etc.  Im glad to hear its not just me and my setup, that there's still some investigating to do for figuring out collision.  There is a post over on LL specific to this maybe has some bits worth checking out, if you've not already.  They've been going through the motions of this new hdt-smp and SSE https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse