Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tavman4

Arm hair for SAM?

Is there a mod that adds arm hair to Sam Bodies or at least integrates it with the current body hair options?

I'm currently playing a hairy character but his forearms are seriously baby smooth.

10 minutes ago, Tavman4 said:

Is there a mod that adds arm hair to Sam Bodies or at least integrates it with the current body hair options?

I'm currently playing a hairy character but his forearms are seriously baby smooth.

this mod has several types of hairs for all parts of the body and with different shapes. "MBHROP: Male body hair"

I'm about to leave the house for a bit otherwise I would package this up better and so on, but I don't want to forget about it later. I did this a while back using resource files from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/265/?

Basically just copied over the arm hair, did a little transparency so it fit Vector's work a bit better and saved. Nothing special. 

male_arm_hair.7z

On 2018/1/22 at 5:45 AM, KouLeifoh said:

Since it was made for a different body mesh, there will be seams along the thighs and genital areas when used on SAM.

Hello, the compiler of MBHROP here. 

There will certainly be some seams around the crotch, and problem is due to the incompatibility between the UVMAP of SAM

or ANY male body replacer and Nioverride overlay function itself. 

The overlay function is non-explicitly optimized for Favoredsoul version of BM/ SoS (full),

and unfortunately, I could (and can) not do anything (To change the layout of body hair overlay will not improve the situation,

since the  overlay UVMAP seems to be defined by a sort of a filter of the overlay function itself, not the UVMAP of the actual texture).

The feet hair overlay is also  not compatible with SAM due to the UVMAP difference between SAM and this NIoverride overlay framework.

The head, arm as well as upper body part will work fine with ANY body mod, and thigh will have a slight visual glitch.

Sorry for your convenience,