Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

zhayan13

Starfield

15 hours ago, rob4rab said:

just wondering how your

hi just wondering how your getting on any new updates

Hey sorry about the quietness for the past couple of days this past weekend I have to do a lot of school work so I took a break from doing some of the stuff on the model. Today and the rest of this week I'm going to be working on a model just fine tuning the neck and some of the body textures as I got the skin of the perfectly matched the model on Friday last week. Which means that now I just need to redial all the body models to make sure that they have each of the skin tones and then start working on the base model for the underwears. Which will be fun as I already have the man's swimsuit outlines done and I have the original hardness textures from the files to edit.

So that's one of the agenda for this week if I can get the neck correct the way I want to then it should be released sometime this Friday at least a new textures. I'm learning a lot more about blender as well so eventually I will release a beta here for it so other people can try out and give me feedback of what to fix and problems they see before it's released to Nexus. If everyone's okay with that it? As I do need some people to beta test the mod because I'm trying to get it in a way that the body doesn't f*** with the outfits when you put them on.

Because I know people want to run around nude but I do want it to be practical. And I also want to edit some of the space armors eventually this month so we have sexy space suits for guys that show bulges and everything so it's a bit more sexy if you will 😁.

But I wanted to get the base body down first, now for the fully adult version with the erection I'm going to be working on that I have the model already in blender. I just need to figure out how the hell to get it to show in the game and that probably it's snowing to involve me unwrapping the texture or the model fully and blender and then adding that additive version to the texture that we already have for the male body. Which is something you completely brand new and I've been looking up videos on this All we can last week to figure out how do you even start that process. Knowing on to the discord for this game has been no help no one answered me back I got better answers from the brotherhood of steel discord which is a gay modding discord.

I'm not saying that they just don't want this done but this point it just appears that I'm being ignored which makes me want to finish this more clean so when I post it it's undeniable and also it will be a free resource. Meaning that anyone any modder can in fact use All of my files and my models freely to make whatever goddamn mod they want to especially if I can get it into The outfit workshop correctly.

There's sadly does appear to be just a name with a lot of the creators of the mods and the starfield community not wanting to help me with this and it's nothing I can do for now about it except for go forwards and finish up so yeah it's just taking a little time sorry but it will be done and the beta will be really soon just so other people can see how it works I'm not sure if this will crash the game cuz it shouldn't I haven't encounter anything with my test but right now there are some little glaring things on the model.

One for some weird reason you can see cracking on the shoulders and some of the skin. I can't get the sliders to work correctly as well which means you have to keep the body morphing when you can your muscular heavy or small to the middle center it cannot be moved without making a model show cracking and discordation. Also as of right now the neck connection is kind of nasty looking it's sunken into the chest sightly and it does not look perfect.

I wanted to see if any of the other creators would collab with me someone who knew how to do The modeling correctly would help look over it and I may be able to get somebody on a brotherhood of steel to look at it and see when I'm doing wrong if they have the time they are the group who usually focuses on all of the big bara mods and also of this specific site itself. And I admire all of their work they're actually the ones you inspired me to try and add a male nude or model to a lot of games that I don't see having them in there mod category.

So maybe if I look up someone can check over it when the beta testing is happening and help me fix it because they're minor little issues but one on the look the best for us. I want us to be able to enjoy the same quality of mods as the female body ones so I want you to be able to make figure bodies and have the jiggle physics added and have your balls shake and your cheeks move and your characters pecks to jiggle as you're running around.

So yes you look forward to the release of that soon I need all the feedback I can get and all the bikes I can get at this point but I'm doing it. I'm actually doing it 😅😂😁

Okay, I am proud to say that I finally got the neck right and the arms are mostly right as you can see in the pictures there are visible lines somewhat on the arms I have to readjust the size here and there but I can say happily that this is mostly complete at least for my amateur attempt.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to be fixing it because I have a lot more to do to the model but as of right now this morning I can say I am proud that I accomplish this much so far. Especially since this is my first real attempt to do something like this.

Here are the screenshots of the model with the nude body catcher front and back and I'm going to be working on the skin tones today as well as putting the underwear models on it.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This course will be done after I make all the skin tones with the nude model and then I'll be changing the model slightly so it's a bulge virgin and the  dick print version (erection).

I did see that someone released the template model for the male and females and I do have that but you can't edit the shape so I probably will reach out to the creator of that template and ask them how do I edit the shape because if I can get my physical model that I have in blender into the template and edit both the base and the strong overweight and small version so they all can morph correctly that means that this model will be able to be morphed correctly and also I can fix the neck properly which is my hope to have it the end of this week hopefully but here's what I have so far.

Here is the first attempt at making the first model edit into underwear, underwear are a lot more harder to the divine and also add an good 3D model onto. I do think that this is the shape that I want for them now it's just adding them onto the roughness texture and making sure that it actually has a defined shape. But this is the first one i will be working on the second one tomorrow which is the jockstrap which I will be once again changing the model little bit to add that shape. I did get some feedback from one of the top moderators when it comes to gay mods specifically bara mods and I'm probably going to see if I can poke the bear a bit more and get any more information on how to add the penis correctly.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

(what are these lines 😭)

Hopefully I will figure that out and you guys will see screenshots eventually of it's actually in the game with physics.

So, I have both the underwear textures made so far now I just have to figure out how to make them look good and to get their edges correct. So, I'm going to be working on that for the rest of the day I'm going to be fixing the different skin tones, so they all have the nude model done. I'm also going to try editing the mail template again to see if I can change it and get my model put into it and then we will be able to use the morphs.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

(The textures look flat 😕)

23 hours ago, brielly210 said:

So, I have both the underwear textures made so far now I just have to figure out how to make them look good and to get their edges correct. So, I'm going to be working on that for the rest of the day I'm going to be fixing the different skin tones, so they all have the nude model done. I'm also going to try editing the mail template again to see if I can change it and get my model put into it and then we will be able to use the morphs.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

(The textures look flat 😕)

still really hot thought and that bulge yummm yummm yes please

I am excited for this.  A bit annoyed that the straights aren't willing to help you though.  Because they have certainly done a LOT of piggybacking off of the hard work of LGBT modders for other Bethesda games, including modders from this site.  So they're perfectly willing to take work done by LGBT people, but they aren't willing to help LGBT people.