Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

rhavik

SAM - Revealing Tsun Armor

Just a re-upload of my refit of Seedye's Revealing Tsun Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72387/?.

Everything you need is included here, no need to download anything else. If you want HDT enabled on the body, install the main package first, and then install the HDT package over the top of it.

Credits: Seedye for the original armor, Vector for SAM. 

SAM - Revealing Tsun Armor (Seedye).7z

SAM - Revealing Tsun HDT.7z

Thanks for sharing!

Removing some armors pelvis parts the hole is not replaced by penis as usually happens  in most SAM armors. I'm using tje HDT one.

I've removed: clout, clout rear and underwear NiTriShape in both _0 and _1 nif

3 hours ago, tiranno71 said:

Thanks for sharing!

Removing some armors pelvis parts the hole is not replaced by penis as usually happens  in most SAM armors. I'm using tje HDT one.

I've removed: clout, clout rear and underwear NiTriShape in both _0 and _1 nif

To replace the hole by schlong you must do the following manipulation:

Search the line "NAME: NiTriShape" "VALUE: SAMReavealing"
==> BSLightingShaderProperty

Sans titre-1.jpg

Then in the window "block details" search "Alpha"

Replace "0" by "1"

Save your nif file.

13 minutes ago, Etan said:

Sans titre-1.jpg

Replace "0" by "1"

Save your nif file.

Done! Thanks for reply and for instructions. Now works fine. :)

On 5/15/2017 at 0:23 PM, Etan said:

Sans titre-1.jpg

Replace "0" by "1"

Save your nif file.

Hello,

I tried removing just the underwear to have the SAM schlong appear under the loincloth, but I get a hole. Tried following these steps and it didn't work. Or is it not possible? :(

2 hours ago, Carnotaurus said:

Bonjour,

J'ai essayé de supprimer juste les sous-vêtements pour que le SAM Schlong apparaisse sous le pagne, mais j'ai un trou. Essayé de suivre ces étapes et cela n'a pas fonctionné. Ou n'est-il pas possible?:(

Strange ... After the manipulation, have you backed up your file and replace that of your folder skyrim?

In theory, the only thing that could prevent schlong from appearing (apart from a script overload) is alpha = 0

Did you put alpha = 1?

1 hour ago, Etan said:

Strange ... After the manipulation, have you backed up your file and replace that of your folder skyrim?

In theory, the only thing that could prevent schlong from appearing (apart from a script overload) is alpha = 0

Did you put alpha = 1?

Yes, I followed the instructions in the post above, so I don't know what I could be missing. Unless it is not possible? I have seen the same in NPCs that I have killed and were wearing a fur kilt; they have holes where the schlong should be. 

8 hours ago, Carnotaurus said:

Yes, I followed the instructions in the post above, so I don't know what I could be missing. Unless it is not possible? I have seen the same in NPCs that I have killed and were wearing a fur kilt; they have holes where the schlong should be. 

Unfortunately I can not help you any more. For the TSUN armor, it works for me. For other armor I do not know because I did not test.

26 minutes ago, Etan said:

Unfortunately I can not help you any more. For the TSUN armor, it works for me. For other armor I do not know because I did not test.

I finally got it. Rather dumb solution. I had saved a game with the armor on. Taking the armor off and equipping it again solved it. xD Although the front flap now goes through the schlong; I probably could bend it a bit forward to achieve the desired effect.

14 hours ago, i0brendan0 said:

I wonder what foot wear was thought of when this was made. there's an ankle band in the same place as the tsun boots so it probably wasnt made with it in mind

maybe the ankle band can be removed with nifskope

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

I don't think it was designed with any footwear in mind. You can't remove it with nifskope without removing other bands on the arms. You would need to load both the _0 and _1 mesh into something like blender and delete that ankle band. Then recreate the .tri file.

Edited by rhavik

On 5/17/2017 at 3:49 PM, Carnotaurus said:

I finally got it. Rather dumb solution. I had saved a game with the armor on. Taking the armor off and equipping it again solved it. xD Although the front flap now goes through the schlong; I probably could bend it a bit forward to achieve the desired effect.

Can you show me how that's done?  The screencap below is what I'm currently seeing...  

Tsun Troubleshoot.jpg

On 5/23/2017 at 8:22 AM, AzureOne said:

Can you show me how that's done?  The screencap below is what I'm currently seeing...  

Tsun Troubleshoot.jpg

That's the same problem I got. I have not been able to figure it out yet. Changing the parameters to rotate the loincloth does nothing. Either I am doing it incorrectly, or it is just not possible.

Edited by Carnotaurus
Forgot the "not" in second sentence

Author
On 15.5.2017 at 6:55 AM, rhavik said:

Just a re-upload of my refit of Seedye's Revealing Tsun Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72387/?.

Everything you need is included here, no need to download anything else. If you want HDT enabled on the body, install the main package first, and then install the HDT package over the top of it.

Credits: Seedye for the original armor, Vector for SAM. 

SAM - Revealing Tsun Armor (Seedye).7z

SAM - Revealing Tsun HDT.7z

Main file is missing. Where can I get it?