Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

rhavik

SAM - Ashara Prince of the Woods

Author

Thanks for the reupload!

So many people are asking for refits that's no longer available on HoT.

Hope to see some more reuploads from you, im sure alot of people would be grateful :)

Works great!! Thanks bunches!! I love Ashara, and I love SAM. I was actually going to request someone make this if I hadn't seen this download. One pointer: on my computer, I have to unpack Ashara and the patch, overwrite Ashara's meshes with the patch, add a 'Data' folder and put everything in it, then zip it up and load with my mod manager. If I don't, then I get either infinite loading screens or CTDs.

Actually I just got permission to convert this armor and was going to do it, but didn't know a patch had already been made. SydneyB has been really cool about it and just said they want credit and a link to provide and that's it. I figure one of us could combine the original mod and  and post or something. msg me if you like... 

Staff Noticethis forum is English-only. If you have trouble writing in English, use machine translation tools and prepend the translated part to your post.

Hello, apparently this only seems to be for the SAM full installation and not for SAM Light with High Poly meshes because my character remains naked even though the armor is equipped.

Original message

Hallo, offenbar scheint das nur für die Sam Vollinstallation zu sein und nicht für Sam Light mit High Poly Meshes, da mein Char

Nackt bleibt, obwohl die Rüstung ausgerüstet ist.

Edited by sh1ny
Added machine-translated version

Author
On 4/8/2020 at 4:25 PM, Aquilles said:

Does it work on Sam light? Is DIMONIZED UNP female body necessary?

You need to port it over to SE, since it's for LE. Otherways I think it would work with the LE SAM Light aswell, unless the Main SAM Plugin is requiered.

And no, you can use any female Body but the given Body with the Outfit is UNP. So if you have big Titti females they most likely will have much smaller in the Armor.