Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 2

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game screenshots of sexy nature. Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, don’t upload your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

22 minutes ago, kosmos84 said:

A few guys were asking me , if I can make some nice underwears of different shapes for Sam Light . so . . .  Why not ?  I like mankini , speedos , fundoshi , briefs , boxers . All kinds of them .  This is freshly sculpted in Z brush , no textures yet . Safe to say that is adding another project on my long list of mods to finish .

There will be a collection of HighPoly speedos / underwears with multiple textures and colors coming for Sam Light . I estimate it will take about 4 weeks to complete .. Hopefully it can provide more option for all of our friends to pick and mix armor parts . These underwears / thongs will also be given permission to all modders on vectorplexis to use on their patreon .  

I look forward to something like this !

Author
5 hours ago, kosmos84 said:

Wow ,  reminds me of Zero from Megaman X series

Like warframe. Haha. Finish your pouch thong bro. Sure we need that around here especially net and tranparent one. Imagine bulge squeeze inside it XD.

On 2/25/2023 at 1:42 PM, kosmos84 said:

A few guys were asking me , if I can make some nice underwears of different shapes for Sam Light . so . . .  Why not ?  I like mankini , speedos , fundoshi , briefs , boxers . All kinds of them .  This is freshly sculpted in Z brush , no textures yet . Safe to say that is adding another project on my long list of mods to finish .

There will be a collection of HighPoly speedos / underwears with multiple textures and colors coming for Sam Light . I estimate it will take about 4 weeks to complete .. Hopefully it can provide more option for all of our friends to pick and mix armor parts . These underwears / thongs will also be given permission to all modders on vectorplexis to use on their patreon .  

Some good quality speedos sorely needed.

Edited by Setekh

On 2/25/2023 at 2:42 PM, kosmos84 said:

Great news ! It would be awesome if the bulge size was relative to the schlong size...I hate it when my well endowed twink suddenly has a tiny pack when wearing underwear... 

On 3/10/2023 at 10:51 AM, lordtabris said:

Spoiler

SkyrimSE 2023-03-10 13-02-09.png

SkyrimSE 2022-12-28 04-15-30.png

SkyrimSE 2022-12-27 00-10-18.png

SkyrimSE 2022-12-28 04-02-09.png

SkyrimSE 2023-01-01 17-35-43.png

SkyrimSE 2022-12-30 22-37-18.png

SkyrimSE 2022-12-27 02-00-19.png

ScreenShot2946.png

I have a Kaworu-inspired character named Tabris too lmao I wish I had the patience to update his head to High Poly Bochu tho

Author
8 hours ago, kosmos84 said:

Just finished painting this , I named this underwear model " Fabulous " . It will come with 6 textures variant , I am only showing Gold and Gray here . The gold version is a little special . It is going to use my exclusive Supernova Cubemap for all that glittery and shiny goodness <3

P/S Watch out for the large image size , screenshots are in full 4k because I want to show you every bit of details 😚

spacer.png

Later I can help reshape it or retex it bro. Don't worry. Pouch thong always gorgeous. 

Author

KIKI FOLLOWER SAM

Have you been waiting for this patch for a long time? Ha ha ha

My femboy among them for screenshoots. No Ake, No flueret, and no Mair. I deleted them from records. Only four teens patched and the children removed.

There you go the bottom soldiers.

20230320182035_1.thumb.jpg.86326eaed6fcb47caa848f316b832d98.jpg20230320181823_1.thumb.jpg.fc928fc1ad9f70a430c4bac16b563e83.jpg20230320181906_1.thumb.jpg.c7d891de952326cf686cf3e97ed7ba2e.jpg20230320181942_1.thumb.jpg.c4f56896126a3ecf43ae56192e38bce2.jpg20230320180107_1.thumb.jpg.78e3d6f2857169954ab4c3a5a26bf8b7.jpg

Edited by SavrenX