Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

SavrenX

Download — SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light + HDT Patch

Author

SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light + HDT Patch

While I'm working on a much better SOS V2, first update this SOS dll by downloading the file that I uploaded. Put that file DLL inside this folder path sos ( SKSE\Plugins ).

If you are a BILF and TWINK RACE V2 user, keep using this SOS because the schlong patch uses the default.

Put HDT patch manually inside meshes folder character male as usual. 

Load order very easy 

- SAM Light and everything including skin

- SOS Patch ( + HDT patch if you need it )

- HDT SCHLONG mod from vectorplexis if you need one

- TWINK Race V2 ( If you use it )

If you only use SAM Light without Twink or BILF, use SOS patch continuation here :
SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light - Continuation | HDT BBB | HDT SMP - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - VectorPlexus (vectorplexis.com)

All my mods going forward will still be based on the default path because compatibility includes SOS V2. Be patient because SOS V2 very complicated with textures patch.

Hello. New to SAM mods here, kind of a noob even. Followed the instructions for the HDT patch load order. And I changed the DLL .

Everything is fine for the body meshes and textures (some real pecs, finally!), except for the fact that the SOS addons won't show up in game.

Although the plugins are visible and enabled, they won't load when I launch the game. Tried to change the load order, then changed back. But no dick, my character can't get well endowed and that's a pity.

I checked the forums and tried many of the suggestions there, but nothing changed. I attached my list of mods, I have SKSE64 v2.0.17 , Skyrim SE v1.5.97, I use MO2.

Do you know what could cause that ? Thanks in advance for your help.

List of mods.txt

6 hours ago, MatthewGayle said:

Hello. New to SAM mods here, kind of a noob even. Followed the instructions for the HDT patch load order. And I changed the DLL .

Everything is fine for the body meshes and textures (some real pecs, finally!), except for the fact that the SOS addons won't show up in game.

Although the plugins are visible and enabled, they won't load when I launch the game. Tried to change the load order, then changed back. But no dick, my character can't get well endowed and that's a pity.

I checked the forums and tried many of the suggestions there, but nothing changed. I attached my list of mods, I have SKSE64 v2.0.17 , Skyrim SE v1.5.97, I use MO2.

Do you know what could cause that ? Thanks in advance for your help.

List of mods.txt

Make sure you go to SOS Main on loverslab and get only "schlong.dll" which is updated to 1.5.97 skse and replace the current "schlong.dll" included in this mod with the updated one. 

No probs. My issue is half solved: the schlongs appear correctly if I start a new game. But I can't figure out why they don't show up in my previous saves. Oh well, I wanted to start over with a new character anyway. So let's say it's fixed in a way.

Alrighty boys, I'm hella new to SAM modding, but I'm pretty good at modding. I've tried doing the whole replace sos.dll file thing, but then i get the weird error that says its not detected, and then it acts like its working but it cant detect the vector schlong addons, leaving me with only the "no schlong" option in the SOS menu. Any ideas? Without using the SOS.dll this mod works fine, just can't change penis/scrotum size in the RaceMenu mod for some reason because it resets to the size modifier the SOS menu is utilizing. Any help would be appreciated, help a guy out if you can! XOXO

Love this mod! The best one I've ever had!

May I ask what female body do you use along with Schlong of SAM? I use CBBE 3BBB (with CBPC and SMP) and it seems to give me camera bug whenever I go out of showracemenu or change clothes. The camera would point to the lower belly despite my dragonborn being a female and has no schlong.

I've been reinstalling and now I only have USSEP, FNIS, Racemenu, XPMSE, SKYUI ; CBBE Enhancer, CBPC, CBBE 3BBB, HDT-SMP ; SAM Light, SAM High poly conversion and Schlong of SAM. Of course with skse. When I used SAM and Schlong of SAM, it was fine until I added in CBBE Enhancer, CBPC, CBBE 3BBB and HDT-SMP and vice versa.

I think maybe the configs or xml have something to do with the bug? I see a few xml from CBBE 3BBB (I downloaded it from Nexus) that has the name Malebody, MaleGenitals and penis so I would assume that they're incompatible, but as I don't know much about modding and code I wouldn't touch the xml just in case I'd break something.

Or the bug could come from CBPC master configs, I'm really not sure. I'll attach the config files here just in case.

Any kind of help and advice would be much, much appreciated! Thank you everyone in advance! I'm about to explode from weeks of researching!

CBPCollisionConfig.txt CBPCMasterConfig.txt MaleGenitals.xml penis.xml configs.xml defaultBBPs.xml MaleBody.xml

9 hours ago, ezzelo said:

Love this mod! The best one I've ever had!

May I ask what female body do you use along with Schlong of SAM? I use CBBE 3BBB (with CBPC and SMP) and it seems to give me camera bug whenever I go out of showracemenu or change clothes. The camera would point to the lower belly despite my dragonborn being a female and has no schlong.

I've been reinstalling and now I only have USSEP, FNIS, Racemenu, XPMSE, SKYUI ; CBBE Enhancer, CBPC, CBBE 3BBB, HDT-SMP ; SAM Light, SAM High poly conversion and Schlong of SAM. Of course with skse. When I used SAM and Schlong of SAM, it was fine until I added in CBBE Enhancer, CBPC, CBBE 3BBB and HDT-SMP and vice versa.

I think maybe the configs or xml have something to do with the bug? I see a few xml from CBBE 3BBB (I downloaded it from Nexus) that has the name Malebody, MaleGenitals and penis so I would assume that they're incompatible, but as I don't know much about modding and code I wouldn't touch the xml just in case I'd break something.

Or the bug could come from CBPC master configs, I'm really not sure. I'll attach the config files here just in case.

Any kind of help and advice would be much, much appreciated! Thank you everyone in advance! I'm about to explode from weeks of researching!

CBPCollisionConfig.txt 4.05 kB · 0 downloads CBPCMasterConfig.txt 2.81 kB · 0 downloads MaleGenitals.xml 1.22 kB · 0 downloads penis.xml 1.48 kB · 0 downloads configs.xml 1.13 kB · 0 downloads defaultBBPs.xml 1.04 kB · 0 downloads MaleBody.xml 1.15 kB · 0 downloads

I don't think it's the CBBE or HDT. I have the same problem even though my game only has:

- SSE Engine Fixes

- SkyUI

- XPMSSE

- SAM Light SE

- SAM High Poly SE

- SavrenX SOS

- Racemenu

- Fnis

And it's on a new save no less. The camera stays super low and sometimes when I changed clothes or exit showracemenu it even goes down to the ankle!

I would think it has some conflicts with one of the above mods, but I can't be sure. Hope Don or some expert could help us.

ScreenShot0.jpg

Edited by buxxuc

omg I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out what mod interaction is causing this.Cause I couldn't find anything about this anywhere on any other forum or google search. Thank you guys so much for posting! I have a female DB and whenever i change clothes or come back to the game after saving and quitting I end up where my camera is through the floor, or at best stuck to my hip I've been running through my load order I use CBBE, and all of the requirements for this mod (Non-HDT) and as soon as i change clothes it happens and i am stuck to my characters feet. I never thought that it might be related to this mod. I do hope someone figures out what's causing the issue cause i love this mod.

yeah alot of people are having issues including me, which is a shame I would love to use this mod but I am getting the missing SOS dll error 1114. :/ And in the comments it says to find it on lovers lab main file but...like where? lol it's not there, I'm going through all the folders of my SOS, and even then, where do I put it? Manually place it in the SAM light folder just anywhere? You haven't given us a directory of anything. And if that's the case your installation instructions should be more extensive considering you have to read the comments to find out how not to break your game. And my female characters can't even go into third person anymore, it's just boinked entirely, like the screen goes blue and my game doesn't even crash. While you label this mod perfect I have to say it's not ready to be released for public download especially since you can't even properly tell us how to install it.

Aaaaaaand now I have to do a clean install of my game because this mod broke it : ) cheers, and before the nerds come crying for this comment, I did everything it said to do for the install order, I may not be a modder but I can follow the steps, and again there was more information we needed to know and otherwise would not have known if we didn't look in the comments section (which is sad). I'll wait for someone else to make this mod lol