Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

good0593

SAM+ skin muscles for SAM Light (LE/SE)

Author of the topic Posted
On 3/2/2019 at 2:52 AM, Setekh said:

Hi, do you have an uncompressed version, lot of blockiness on some of the more extreme muscle versions, thanks. 

Sorry, I do not have.
You need to consult the original author.

On 5/3/2019 at 6:17 AM, Darnexx said:

Sadly not working to well with the SAM Light Textures. Neck and wrist seams.

Right?  Because otherwise, these things rock.  I tried to blend them using photoshop and failed miserably.  What we need are the matching face and hand textures as well.

Edit:  So for me at least the seams only show up when I use the Sam Light Texture Addon.  They do not appear when using the basic Sam Light.

So I just look into the original file the body was also compress and the hand in the file was original SAM hand both diffuse and normal so it have seam on the wrist (Glad that I have Baidu account from back then when I was modding Sims 3 to download it)

For the neck it have it own Face for normal and diffuse so it didn't have the neck seam 'But' it mainly incompatible with any of other body and face texture both normal SAM and SAM Light texture.
So I did a crude edit of the diffuse and normal map for both body and face, it probably gonna might be fine when use with other SAM Light body and diffuse (also reduce the blockiness). Not 100% sure since I'm mostly use edited variant of Render texture.

489830_20200926154911_1.thumb.png.a97a9c565b516fd993dbf44e29ee4047.png

SAM Light+.rar

On 9/26/2020 at 1:58 AM, AkitaKoinu said:

So I just look into the original file the body was also compress and the hand in the file was original SAM hand both diffuse and normal so it have seam on the wrist (Glad that I have Baidu account from back then when I was modding Sims 3 to download it)

For the neck it have it own Face for normal and diffuse so it didn't have the neck seam 'But' it mainly incompatible with any of other body and face texture both normal SAM and SAM Light texture.
So I did a crude edit of the diffuse and normal map for both body and face, it probably gonna might be fine when use with other SAM Light body and diffuse (also reduce the blockiness). Not 100% sure since I'm mostly use edited variant of Render texture.

489830_20200926154911_1.thumb.png.a97a9c565b516fd993dbf44e29ee4047.png

SAM Light+.rar

Just saw this. Wish I had checked back a few months ago, but thanks!  Now I can see if I can use this and use the superior textures.