Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rtim

SAM Refit Requests

i have a few refit requests that i hope someone here would refit if they have the time.

Apachii Divine Elegance Store:  some of the best Sexy But Non-Skimpy set for I've ever seen and i think SAM would look amazing in these outfits.

Witcher 3 Kaer Morhen Armour:  just a nice tight fitting armor .

W3 Toussaint Knight Armor Collection:  a knight in shining armor anyone.

Furbs by RefurbMadness:  this guy has made some of the best SOS armors on nexus and the best part, he's completely ok with people modifying his work as long as he's credited and it not monetized.  

Author

Kaer mohen ? That armor is really full armor. Mostly we need refit only for skimpy or armor that show our body part. Full armor usually just "plug and play". Without samson or samuel form of course.

Author of the topic Posted
33 minutes ago, Don said:

Kaer mohen ? That armor is really full armor. Mostly we need refit only for skimpy or armor that show our body part. Full armor usually just "plug and play". Without samson or samuel form of course.

i tried refitting my these myself but got nowhere, the mods i picked for this thread are ones that i was hoping are going to be vary appealing to a lot of SAM players and not just me, i was hesitant put full armor as part of this thread, it's going to be a lot more work then the skimpy armor.

Author

well, what part of the refit procedure are you having trouble with?

I learned to do refits from the guide and with the tools you reposted. But I have seen several people say they've gotten nowhere with that. I'm more than willing to help with the basics 

i also would love to see an apachii elegance store refit for Sam. love sam...love the outfits. but cant sue the best one because of the incompatibillity.
even if just some chest is shown :(

81073-4-1482707197.jpg

81073-1-1504835425.jpg

81073-3-1516390728.jpg

81073-2-1516390728.jpg

Long ago I did a refit of divine elegance store for sam light but stop midway and at the time I just started learning how to refit outfit so the result is kinda sloppy (still do to this day) and armpit mesh is a pain to deal with. There's quite a long list of male outfit so I just refit some that I like to use. Right now I don't really have the time to do refits of all the male outfit, maybe someday. Also, I'm not really familiar with permission for this kind of thing coz usually I only do refit and conversion for my own use.