Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Hey all I recently decided to try SAM found it was fantastic except for the fact that everyone kinda looks like a buff stay puff marshmallow man lol. I looked around but couldn't find any other normals except for the hard bodies conversion but that one is a bit extreme for me so I went ahead and gave trying to make my own conversion in gimp a try (though hopefully a "real" modder will give us something better but till then...), anyways this is a mixture of the SOS and SAM normals if you give it a try and notice any odd seams go ahead and post with pics pointing it out (woop for my first post on this site!)

ps file size limit so ill post the second part in a sec

S.A.M. SOS+SAM normals pt01.7z

20170919162853_1.jpg

20170919162911_1.jpg

20170919162908_1.jpg

Author of the topic Posted
2 hours ago, exmawsh said:

Hey, just wonderin' but what face mods are you usin? 

In the screens Im using the face normals and recemenu chargen data from this follower

Azog the Defiler

I havent checked if the diffuse maps will look any good with the SAM textures though

1 hour ago, exmawsh said:

Also curious on how to use these textures, I tried to put them in textures > actor > character > male but i didn't really see them?

manually replace the corresponding msn.dds files wherever your SAM textures are located

15 hours ago, Robolumps said:

In the screens Im using the face normals and recemenu chargen data from this follower

Azog the Defiler

I havent checked if the diffuse maps will look any good with the SAM textures though

manually replace the corresponding msn.dds files wherever your SAM textures are located

Oh, okay so your edited textures dont apply to the Samuel morph, so at a certain level of that one they just disappear.

Author of the topic Posted
9 hours ago, exmawsh said:

Oh, okay so your edited textures dont apply to the Samuel morph, so at a certain level of that one they just disappear.

it seemed weird to me to have rigid muscle definition on a what seems like it is supposed be a more heavy set shape but if that is what you want just locate your sam textures and rename/replace the Samuel msn.dds files with the ones I made (it doesn't matter which one since they are all the same)

On 12/14/2017 at 10:36 AM, Danny2015 said:

Hello guys help i,d like to install this  mod S.A.M. SOS+SAM normals pt01.7z but i get something like this untitled jpg how do i proceed please :) thank you

Untitled.jpg

That appears to be an entirely different mod... it looks like an armor there are two parts to this file, just unpack both and drag them to the data folder.

I really love this. I always did wish my guys had a little more definition. I have only one slight issue with these normals, though. It seems to give an odd appearance to the schlong. It's like the normal maps don't extend to the schlong, so it has a brighter appearance. You can see a visible difference where the schlong mesh attaches to the body. I know it doesn't really matter most of the time, because the armors tend to cover the private bits (unless you have revealing ones installed), but for those times my character is nude (sleeping, SLab animations), it's rather distracting. If I knew anything about making normal maps and textures, I'd tackle it myself. Alas, I haven't the slightest clue. If anyone could make it so the schlong gets the normal map, too, so it blends seamlessly with the body mesh, it'd be super fantastic!

In any case, thanks very much for making this set of normal maps, so my guys can look more toned!

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 1:53 AM, Robolumps said:

Hey all I recently decided to try SAM found it was fantastic except for the fact that everyone kinda looks like a buff stay puff marshmallow man lol. I looked around but couldn't find any other normals except for the hard bodies conversion but that one is a bit extreme for me so I went ahead and gave trying to make my own conversion in gimp a try (though hopefully a "real" modder will give us something better but till then...), anyways this is a mixture of the SOS and SAM normals if you give it a try and notice any odd seams go ahead and post with pics pointing it out (woop for my first post on this site!)

ps file size limit so ill post the second part in a sec

S.A.M. SOS+SAM normals pt01.7z

20170919162853_1.jpg

20170919162911_1.jpg

20170919162908_1.jpg

Beautiful body! But there is a problem with the hand transitions. You can see it in your photos. Unfortunately, this is not yet perfect.