Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cabraxusb

SAM & SOS together?

Hi everybody!

I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself (*waves*), while at the same time seeing if i could get some guidance.

I have some mods that have SAM listed as a requirement, yet actually like SOS and would want to keep it.  Is it possible to have SAM for the mods that require it, yet use SOS as the default (that is, for everything else?)

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.

What I can tell you is that sam and sos can work together provided you do not overwrite the assets of SAM when installing SOS.

However the meshes of the schlongs have not been adapted for SAM.

The only problem I encounter which is undoubtedly related to a papyrus overload, is the disappearance of the schlong. I was forced to restart my game.

Install SAM ---> Install SOS---> say no to everything :D  = SAM +SOS working together

There will be a gap between the SAM body and the SOS genitals due to body mesh differences. 
 However Tusk Buddy has stated above a solution for this

So you'll get SAM's body but SOS's junk

4 hours ago, Dredd said:

So... why would you want to do that? What benefits do you get from that?

Personally, I use SOS over SAM for the variety of SCHLONG that can be set for each race of the game.

To reduce the visibility of the gaps between SOS SCHLONG and SAM's body, it is necessary to increase the corpulence of the character ... Or to work the meshes, but it is beyond my capacities.

Does anyone know of a way to make sos revealing armors to work with this combination of having sos and sam mods together? If not, how about making sos armor working with sam body? I've been searching the internet and wasn't able to find an answer anywhere. 

Author
1 hour ago, weredragon88 said:

Does anyone know of a way to make sos revealing armors to work with this combination of having sos and sam mods together? If not, how about making sos armor working with sam body? I've been searching the internet and wasn't able to find an answer anywhere. 

I have no idea what would happen if someone had SAM + SOS and then used SOS armors on top of it. In any case, the armors definitely wouldn't scale with the SAM body or have the SAM body shape , and the skin would probably have seams on it. The most logical thing to do would be to refit the armors for SAM. SoS and SAM handle revealing armors very differently. The tutorial and all the tools needed to do a refit were posted here

I have a follower that was not made for sam, but when he gets naked, there is a huge instead of his penis. if I install sos, would this fix the problem?

Author
11 hours ago, Cesar said:

I have a follower that was not made for sam, but when he gets naked, there is a huge instead of his penis. if I install sos, would this fix the problem?

If SAM doesn't schlongify your follower, SoS probably won't, either. What follower mod is it, if I may ask? Is he a custom race maybe?

Don, actually fixed this unintentionally....  when you install SOS you need to overwrite that with SAM's body, which means going into the SOS folder that has the schlongs  and replacing them with the one from SAM's files. You'll no longer have the gap and your follower will have the SAM body which is I think what you wanted. 

The other option is to open your follower's files and find the body files your follower uses and replace them all with SAM's files.

I use both SAM and SOS, I use SAM's body and have included SOS just for the mods made by authors that refuse to adopt SAM.  (Like Sexlab Sexlife) and follower mods like yourself.

On 5/30/2018 at 8:08 AM, Dredd said:

If SAM doesn't schlongify your follower, SoS probably won't, either. What follower mod is it, if I may ask? Is he a custom race maybe?

This one, K Drogo follower - cant find a link to it tho, looked at Nexus and this file is not there,, I dont remember where I downloaded it, so I cant provide a link. He had no pelvis when he got naked. Name of file was: K Drogo-83381-1-00. I removed it and installed another one I found.

83381-1-1492605895.jpg

Author
19 minutes ago, Cesar said:

This one, K Drogo follower - cant find a link to it tho, looked at Nexus and this file is not there,, I dont remember where I downloaded it, so I cant provide a link. He had no pelvis when he got naked. Name of file was: K Drogo-83381-1-00. I removed it and installed another one I found.

83381-1-1492605895.jpg

LOLLL. Glad u found him. That drogo belong to me. I removed him from nexus because that drogo version use Skysight. I can't stand impotent guy without shclong. Hahaha. So i made better one with SAM. Maybe i can load it here later,

36641641050_e6e93c61cb_o.thumb.jpg.7972b29d0b5b616e8a846a83d9382ce9.jpg

2 hours ago, Don said:

LOLLL. Glad u found him. That drogo belong to me. I removed him from nexus because that drogo version use Skysight. I can't stand impotent guy without shclong. Hahaha. So i made better one with SAM. Maybe i can load it here later,

36641641050_e6e93c61cb_o.thumb.jpg.7972b29d0b5b616e8a846a83d9382ce9.jpg

Yes please  <3 

On 8/22/2017 at 2:22 PM, Etan said:

What I can tell you is that sam and sos can work together provided you do not overwrite the assets of SAM when installing SOS.

However the meshes of the schlongs have not been adapted for SAM.

The only problem I encounter which is undoubtedly related to a papyrus overload, is the disappearance of the schlong. I was forced to restart my game.

how did u fix this?? i may be having the same problerm because using sam + sos works together i still get sam body on vanilla races but the schlong won't appear, my character stays in underwear, so im forced to use sos for schlongs separately for a schlong to show and sam schlongs dont work. is this nrmal?