Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Kija

Download — SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light - Continuation | HDT BBB | HDT SMP

SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light - Continuation | HDT BBB | HDT SMP

Schlongs of Skyrim SE Full (1.1.4) fully packaged and converted for use with SAM Light and SAM High Poly with two (Cut, and Uncut) schlongs included

Originally authored by @ Don 

continued by @Kija

Base change-list:

• Schlongs of Skyrim base package updated to latest (1.1.4), which fixes some past issues with DLL incompatibility (Don't need to install the newest DLL/skeleton files manually anymore!)
  • Full FOMOD addition with all optional patches included as options
  • Cut and Uncut schlong addons have been re-named and re-labeled to their counterpart, so it's easy to identify in SOS and outside the game
  • HDT SMP collision patches for both schlongs

Notes:

• HDT SMP patches have not been extensively tested, basic testing indicates it works perfectly fine, but it's possible I've missed something
  • I had to split the two genital meshes by the penis vertices, introducing a new "SAMPenis" mesh so collision could act accordingly, this could have adverse side affects that I'm not aware about
    • This only applies if you're using the HDT SMP Collision Patch
  • Werewolves have been removed from the list of compatible races for both schlongs this doesn't mean you can't enable them on werewolves, only that the schlongs won't be automatically chosen by SOS for werewolves
    • You'll need to find a different addon for werewolves specifically, in the future I may add a link or even a patch here to make things easier

Requirements:

Load-order:

Credits:

• @ Donfor the original SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light + HDT Patch 1.0.1
    • They did a lot more work introducing the capability for SAM Light to work with SOS than I have with this continuation, please show them some love 💗!
  • Bakafactory for SOS and SAM SMP Collision patches that I could use as a reference to understand how things work, and their SAM SMP configurations
  • @ KouLeifoh for pushing SAM forward in new directions, too many wonderful mods and contributions they've made to list, if you're using this mod you're using one of theirs!
  • VectorPlexus, Smurf, and b3lisario for the original Schlongs of Skyrim

Author of the topic Posted
2 hours ago, beepbeepbeepbeeeps said:

hi! super interested in this, but the "view file" button doesn't seem to be working for me 😧 i'm new to this site, am i doing something wrong? (also, tiny thing, but looks like your link to SAM light actually links to the skin add on  )

41 minutes ago, Baradisio said:

This seems interesting but like the person above said the view file button seems to not work. Really odd never seen that sort of issue before.

I think the file still needs to be approved, sit tight! Staff will get to it when they can ❤️

I was finally able to download it and it seems to work just fine aside from this issue. When I change the Samuel/Samson morphs. Not quite sure whats causing it or if it is intended.

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.c171ea0c3824c5923c3ac1916343e837.png

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Baradisio said:

I was finally able to download it and it seems to work just fine aside from this issue. When I change the Samuel/Samson morphs. Not quite sure whats causing it or if it is intended.

Reveal hidden contents

1.thumb.png.c171ea0c3824c5923c3ac1916343e837.png

4 hours ago, Amillusion said:

I'm having the same issue as Baradiso. Using a SAM morph from the racemenu plugin causes the issue. 

EDIT: Discovered the issue! I did not update the tri morphs a long with my mesh edits, i'll have a fix up soon!

1.0.6 uploaded. Should fix any SAM Morph Issues, if not please let me know.

Edited by Kija

Hi, I'm using Mod Manager 2 and it's been telling me: Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light SE - Continuation). The last error code was 1114. I'm not sure why? Is this a problem on my end, the plugin from the mod? 

On 5/17/2021 at 11:49 AM, iEdge said:

Hi, I'm using Mod Manager 2 and it's been telling me: Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light SE - Continuation). The last error code was 1114. I'm not sure why? Is this a problem on my end, the plugin from the mod? 

Having the same problem. I think this might be a SKSE version error since I'm still running 2.0.16. Kinda sucks if that's the issue. Really want to get SAM working, but too many mod breaks if I update. So what I did was overwrite the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll  with another, I used the original  SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light .dll.

Edited by noobshi

I've encountered a texture issue when I use your schlongs on a beast race character i.e. Khajiit, Argonian or Lykaios. Could you address that issue at some point? I'll even upload screenshots to illustrate this issue as I encounter it again.

EDIT: I think rhavik's Khajiit Textures mod caused that issue.

Edited by OhgunVP
Discovered the cause of my issue.

On 5/1/2021 at 7:15 AM, Kija said:

EDIT: Discovered the issue! I did not update the tri morphs a long with my mesh edits, i'll have a fix up soon!

1.0.6 uploaded. Should fix any SAM Morph Issues, if not please let me know.

I still have Baradisio's problem, but not only when i mess with the sliders, all the time. What might be causing it?

Bug.jpg

Edited by Vhalyr

Ok, so BBB is working for me with this mod, but not collisions, so the balls go flying thru the dick etcetera. I will dig around, maybe something is just named wrong, or other issues in the xml perhaps. I have tested HIMBO on my build and it works fine, so the issue is definitely around the configs here. Do any of you have working collisions with this?

Edited by infiniteone
deleted my help for the other person, because merged comments makes it messy.

I have the problem that my character is weraring underwear and i get the "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll" missing or version is to old. I am new to modding but I guess it has to do with, that i have Skyrim version 1.6.353.
Is there any workaround or possible upgrade for this mod?

On 1/13/2022 at 2:36 PM, PeterMisc said:

I have the problem that my character is weraring underwear and i get the "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll" missing or version is to old. I am new to modding but I guess it has to do with, that i have Skyrim version 1.6.353.
Is there any workaround or possible upgrade for this mod?

I am not sure if it is allowed or not so I will not link it but if you search for SoS AE you can find a fixed DLL. 

11 hours ago, Disciple Dark said:

I am not sure if it is allowed or not so I will not link it but if you search for SoS AE you can find a fixed DLL. 

Thanks for your help
I tried that and even that doesn't work I don't know what i am doing wrong

9 hours ago, PeterMisc said:

Thanks for your help
I tried that and even that doesn't work I don't know what i am doing wrong

That's not your fault! That mod worked for the previous version of Skyrim. But v.1.6.353 broke everything again so people are waiting for the updated .dll again.

2 hours ago, Megilwen said:

That's not your fault! That mod worked for the previous version of Skyrim. But v.1.6.353 broke everything again so people are waiting for the updated .dll again.

There is a Papyrus Utility version found in the forums of the lab that works, I am currently playing with it. 

12 hours ago, Disciple Dark said:

There is a Papyrus Utility version found in the forums of the lab that works, I am currently playing with it. 

Yes I've installed it but still no luck for me =/

On 1/16/2022 at 3:31 AM, PeterMisc said:

Can you explain what and how exactly you did it?

I am using MO2, I just installed the Papyrus version underneath Schlongs of SAM and it worked. Be sure you have Papyrus utility. It should work. Alternatively you could try the AE DLL on the Lab. 

On 1/16/2022 at 11:50 AM, Megilwen said:

Yes I've installed it but still no luck for me =/

See above comment response. :p 

9 hours ago, Disciple Dark said:

See above comment response. 😛

I finally got it to work in the meantime! The culprit was me, I guess. Once I uninstalled another mod (the cocks update to this mod, which has you delete meshes and stuff), everything was running smoothly!