Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IOwnALego111

Is this possible?! SAM QUESTION

Ok I don't know if this what people normally do and I am the oblivious here, but I was wondering since there are a wide variety of body/hair textures here available for SAM Textures, I was wondering if it was possible to surpass the limit texture for SAM? I mean, in the options in MCM go beyond No hair, Light, Medium, Heavy and Full, and simply just add more textures, instead of having to replacing them? I just think this will add more diversity to my player characters and npcs as well. Is this possible, or SAM is only able to hand this 5 varieties alone?

THANK YOUUU

Author of the topic Posted
17 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

There used to be a mod for SAM with that purpose, in HoT forums.

No way! So sad Hall of torque is down :(

Do you happen to have the backup of that mod, or know where I could obtain it?

I am interested in a mod like this, as well. 5 texture variations is too little for me, I would like to have at least 10 options for body textures, in this case, the more, the better.

It was called SAM Unofficial. I think that it was created by Render. Not positive about that at all though.
It allowed three different texture sets each with options from no hair to furball. It had five options for freckles and three choices for Abs plus a slider for Abs also..
Not sure if the mod is permissible to share.

If that mod is not allowed to be shared anymore, maybe it's a good idea that someone makes a new mod similar to that one, giving more options and diversity of body textures, face, etc.

Also, it would be very nice to have an option to make body and pube hair to match hair color.

Author

That mod is forbidden here. No official support for that mod too. If you happen use it, kind useless ask problem solution here as no one use that. Most samlight users solved that problem with racemenu and power shout from bro Kou. We can change muscle, textures, ect. Light for engine too aka no burden for papyrus. 

Author
On 4/30/2020 at 10:58 PM, Cubrethil said:

It was called SAM Unofficial. I think that it was created by Render. Not positive about that at all though.
It allowed three different texture sets each with options from no hair to furball. It had five options for freckles and three choices for Abs plus a slider for Abs also..
Not sure if the mod is permissible to share.

I didn’t do it. 

But I have a lot of saved content from HoT...

On 5/28/2020 at 6:02 PM, Render said:

I didn’t do it. 

But I have a lot of saved content from HoT...

Would it be rulebraking if you upload some of the content here? I mean if no one of the original authors is around who should complain...after all maybe they dont care :/

Author
3 minutes ago, Abubakur said:

Would it be rulebraking if you upload some of the content here? I mean if no one of the origonal authors is around who should complain...after all maybe they dont care :/

I don't think this is a good idea until one of the moderators responds.

If everything is ok. I will post a link to the mods in the archive, and then it will depend on those who want to download them.

Admin

As you can imagine, "permissions should have expired by now" and "authors probably don't care anymore" aren't valid arguments for reuploading such content, however great it might be. We respect original authors' permissions and intentions and will take down any publicly available materials that aren't eligible to be here.

As for other platforms, that decision is up to their respective owners.

Author
1 hour ago, sh1ny said:

As you can imagine, "permissions should have expired by now" and "authors probably don't care anymore" aren't valid arguments for reuploading such content, however great it might be. We respect original authors' permissions and intentions and will take down any publicly available materials that aren't eligible to be here.

As for other platforms, that decision is up to their respective owners.

Well then, I will continue to store everything on my cloud drive ...

Thanks for answering.