Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

sh1ny

Get support for Atomic Muscle here: https://discord.gg/AAUTgsJ76q

Message added by sh1ny

Author
Author of the topic Posted (edited)

Hello @barayaoi

Unfortunately, theres no direct way to resize the penis, but you can use this method to make the penis bigger, by resizing the penis bone (youll need nifskope):

In this guide i taught how to make the butt bigger, but the same can be done for penis and any other body bone. You can skip the part i taught how to create a parent node since i already created for penis, you just have to enter the scale value

image.png.a8ad798c272aab3d4cb18e7edddbd115.png

Edited by Ulfberto

Any chance there are bodyslide outfit files for the CROSS mods (I use Brotherhood Recon, Courser Strigidae, Institute Expiditionary Suit, and CoA)? I saw they're on the github xml but can't find the outfits in bodyslide.

EDIT: nvm, saw that there's other post related to this. Thanks anyways!

Edited by jackjack

Author
Author of the topic Posted
18 hours ago, jackjack said:

Any chance there are bodyslide outfit files for the CROSS mods (I use Brotherhood Recon, Courser Strigidae, Institute Expiditionary Suit, and CoA)? I saw they're on the github xml but can't find the outfits in bodyslide.

EDIT: nvm, saw that there's other post related to this. Thanks anyways!

yeah, they are separated in each refit download page.

Author
8 hours ago, zxc741854 said:

I've encountered a problem and have been unable to find the cause😩

1037574705_QQ20210425011634.thumb.png.c07c1a7abfbb9ac2d260592f3f9451f7.png

missing skeleton. Make sure you have zex installed (in requirements).

On 4/25/2021 at 5:05 AM, Ulfberto said:

缺少骨架。确保已安装zex(在要求中)。

I have installed ZEX and still get errors

On 4/25/2021 at 1:26 PM, zxc741854 said:

我已经安装了ZEX,但仍然出现错误

I found the reason! A conflict with another mod that modifies skeleton

My male characters have no jiggling of chests'n'butts'n'genitalia. I am doing some-thing wrong with CBP stuff. CBP, OCBP, OCBPC, ZCBP  OCBP, MTM 3BB and ZeX and plugin (in this install order BEFORE male bodies texture mods like VictoriamLine, NPC MaleBodies, UlfSkin, AM). I did not checked in AM jiggling options but it worked earlier but since weeks it does not work anymore. When I check AM jiggling males jiggling all the time.

Author
1 hour ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

My male characters have no jiggling of chests'n'butts'n'genitalia. I am doing some-thing wrong with CBP stuff. CBP, OCBP, OCBPC, ZCBP  OCBP, MTM 3BB and ZeX and plugin (in this install order BEFORE male bodies texture mods like VictoriamLine, NPC MaleBodies, UlfSkin, AM). I did not checked in AM jiggling options but it worked earlier but since weeks it does not work anymore. When I check AM jiggling males jiggling all the time.

The AM cbp preset its supposed to be used only with the Old CBP. If you want to use MTM preset, you need either OCBP or OCBPC installed (cant have CBP and OCBP/OCBPC installed at same time)

Edited by Ulfberto

22 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

The AM cbp preset its supposed to be used only with the Old CBP. If you want to use MTM preset, you need either OCBP or OCBPC installed (cant have CBP and OCBP/OCBPC installed at same time)

Greeting my friend @ Ulfberto. It means I did a mess - AGAIN! Oh boy, all those CBP stuff (from same author). It's really a mess with many such mods with almost same content. What is the difference with MTM? Is it special mod? How about ZCBP? Does your mod require CBP (old) or OCBP/OCBPC? I mean the content with your mod 'Jiggling'? By the way, I got crash and when I looked in Buffout 4 log, it was CBP.DLL (after I installed CBP (old). So, I deleted it. No crash with CBP anymore - I hope.

Author
On 5/2/2021 at 6:04 PM, 3DRenderBoy said:

Greeting my friend @ Ulfberto. It means I did a mess - AGAIN! Oh boy, all those CBP stuff (from same author). It's really a mess with many such mods with almost same content. What is the difference with MTM? Is it special mod? How about ZCBP? Does your mod require CBP (old) or OCBP/OCBPC? I mean the content with your mod 'Jiggling'? By the way, I got crash and when I looked in Buffout 4 log, it was CBP.DLL (after I installed CBP (old). So, I deleted it. No crash with CBP anymore - I hope.

the preset from AM FOMOD is only compatible with CBP, if you want to use MTM preset you need OCBP or OCBP + CBPC. The difference between AM's and MTM's preset is the way they were configured. You can try both and see which you like more.

19 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

the preset from AM FOMOD is only compatible with CBP, if you want to use MTM preset you need OCBP or OCBP + CBPC. The difference between AM's and MTM's preset is the way they were configured. You can try both and see which you like more.

(Sorry, but I really do not still get it to understand). What should be the installation order then? Without CBP? If YES, how? OCBP only? Or (Z)OCBP > CBPC? Then MTM last? Like I said, CBP makes crashes when I install (activate) it.

The problem is... I do NOT know which one! Like I said I am totally confused with all the CBP... stuff. ATM my install order is:

[other mods]

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
AAF

EVB (Male Nude Cut) (installed but NOT activated)

CBP Physics (main2 file)
OCBPC Physics (main2 file)
OCBPC (main2 file)
ZeX (no plugin and .esp files)
ZCBPC OCBP Configs
MTM (optional1 file

followed by:

BT3 (installed but NOT activated)

VictorialLine,
NPC MaleBodies,
Ulf's SkinOverlay
AtomicMuscle

[other mods]

[AAF Themes (from LL site)] (without creature/mutant/animal/ghoul supports)
[AAF animation mods] (no creature/mutant/animal/ghoul mods)

[other mods]

UAP (without creature/mutant/animal/ghoul support)

Edited by 3DRenderBoy

Author
On 5/5/2021 at 4:51 PM, 3DRenderBoy said:

The problem is... I do NOT know which one! Like I said I am totally confused with all the CBP... stuff. ATM my install order is:

[other mods]

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
AAF

EVB (Male Nude Cut) (installed but NOT activated)

CBP Physics (main2 file)
OCBPC Physics (main2 file)
OCBPC (main2 file)
ZeX (no plugin and .esp files)
ZCBPC OCBP Configs
MTM (optional1 file

followed by:

BT3 (installed but NOT activated)

VictorialLine,
NPC MaleBodies,
Ulf's SkinOverlay
AtomicMuscle

[other mods]

[AAF Themes (from LL site)] (without creature/mutant/animal/ghoul supports)
[AAF animation mods] (no creature/mutant/animal/ghoul mods)

[other mods]

UAP (without creature/mutant/animal/ghoul support)

Imo my jiggle cbp preset is better because i like it more, but it all depends on your taste. So if you dont know, just try both and see which one is better.

2 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

Imo my jiggle cbp preset is better because i like it more, but it all depends on your taste. So if you dont know, just try both and see which one is better.

Sorry, that I act still not got it HOW TO... you mean your preset just the CBP (old) and not other ones (ocbp, ocbpc, mtm)? (I am NOT doing so if I would not understand to go on your nerves...I really do not get it to understand which one to use and which one is better). I said it, when I use only CBP, I get crashes. By he way, is my installation order correct? PLugins are loaded in that same installation order.

To EVB and BT3: I keep both mods on the list because some mods require them. So, I test those mods with EVB/BT3. But your AM is always the winner in the installation and plugins load order (AM mods and plugins come AFTER EVB/BT3).

Author
21 hours ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

Sorry, that I act still not got it HOW TO... you mean your preset just the CBP (old) and not other ones (ocbp, ocbpc, mtm)? (I am NOT doing so if I would not understand to go on your nerves...I really do not get it to understand which one to use and which one is better). I said it, when I use only CBP, I get crashes. By he way, is my installation order correct? PLugins are loaded in that same installation order.

To EVB and BT3: I keep both mods on the list because some mods require them. So, I test those mods with EVB/BT3. But your AM is always the winner in the installation and plugins load order (AM mods and plugins come AFTER EVB/BT3).

im not sure why you getting crashes with CBP. If thats the case just use MTM instead then and follow their instruction to enable physics for male.
Dont use EVB and BT3, they are not really required, just recommended by some mods.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:15 PM, Ulfberto said:

im not sure why you getting crashes with CBP. If thats the case just use MTM instead then and follow their instruction to enable physics for male.
Dont use EVB and BT3, they are not really required, just recommended by some mods.

I do not know why I get crashes with CBP.dll log in Buffout 4. If you say so, I will use MTM only then see what happens. By the way, the boys still do not have 'moving' chests/butts. I had no problem last year but since months I can not solve this problem - no matter what I do.

To EVB and BT3: I activate one and or both when I get weird clothing when actors wear. Example: Sturges has ALWAYS from first meeting him XXL fat body and he looks like he ate way too much fat!!!
When I give him GS Outfits for Beefy Male (with your Refit), or SavrenX Cowboy Lux, he has same XXL fat body. Then I tried it with activated BT3 (your mod is ALWAYS active and the 'winner' in installation and plugins load order), Sturges got not too fat body but still way too much fat. When I give him and let him wear other clothes he get normal body. Same happens to Preston too.

Edited by 3DRenderBoy

finally i solved the problem with cbp stuff. i HAD TO install fg 3bbb (installed after AM (this mod)). i also activated cbp (old). idk if its solved because of fg 3bbb or cbp (old) but it works now. by the way, fg 3bbb is the ONLY ONE mod that is for females only on my install list (related to gender-specific mods).

989 installed mods (712 are ACTIVATED) and 484 activated plugins. evb/bt3 are NOT activated:
here are 4 screenshots (taken after solving the problem):

Photo18.thumb.png.a75eab02050b1d47bcb07b9edc195b1d.png

Photo19.thumb.png.34da28e13511edf2eca2f60e595b126b.png

Photo20.thumb.png.1f07a3703eaf8ffb51eaa871c74b11ef.png

Photo21.thumb.png.b169f60b38e7e2ea1c2a441358a9a96f.png

Edited by 3DRenderBoy

On 4/25/2021 at 4:05 AM, Ulfberto said:

missing skeleton. Make sure you have zex installed (in requirements).

i've the same issues BUT with FEMALE characters only (males work perfect). all (dead OR 'live') women have such weird breasts' parts (no matter if nude or dressed). installing fusiongirl did not solved the problem. you say installing zex properly but how should install AND load look like?

after testing some mods i came to the conclusion that yours is the best, but i have this problem in my waist and i don't know how to solve it. mods looksmenu, AAF, ZaZ and atomic muscle

bug.png

Hello
Terrific mod, thanks.
I have a problem though : the wider shoulders skeleton (which is essential imho) makes Fusion Girl tits stretch and distort, which does not happen with the original Zaz one. Did I miss something ?

On 6/15/2021 at 9:00 PM, warfreed said:

after testing some mods i came to the conclusion that yours is the best, but i have this problem in my waist and i don't know how to solve it. mods looksmenu, AAF, ZaZ and atomic muscle

bug.png

Interesting. Jagged hip mesh ? I have the exact same problem with Fusion Girl... And I found no solution.

hello, how i can have acces to looskmenu body editor in game without bodygen?? cuz with body gen literally every male npc in game looks like member of bear brotherhood

Author
On 6/3/2021 at 5:19 PM, ArtemkaWoof said:

why NPC is also buffed !? Hot to make it only for main character?  even vault manager is muscled, creepy) 

Disable Bodygen module more info in mod description

On 6/15/2021 at 3:00 PM, warfreed said:

bug.png

On 6/16/2021 at 6:12 PM, F_Aureus said:

Hello
Terrific mod, thanks.
I have a problem though : the wider shoulders skeleton (which is essential imho) makes Fusion Girl tits stretch and distort, which does not happen with the original Zaz one. Did I miss something ?

Interesting. Jagged hip mesh ? I have the exact same problem with Fusion Girl... And I found no solution.

Is that really atomic muscle? Its not supposed to have the underwear texture. 
Also, the wider shoulder skeleton is an outdated ZAZ skeleton cus it doesnt have the new bones needed for Fusion Girl. If you really need Fusion Girl i suggest to not install the wider shoulder or just use another other female body (like TWB which i recommend more).

22 hours ago, finn31 said:

Hi. I have been using another body, not telling which one so I don't stir up anything, then switched to Atomic Muscle . I had troubles making it work but then again Fallout is so much more complicated than Skyrim in so many ways. Now I have my men looking exactly how I want: big, manly, hard not to stare at their firm abs and big pecs. I have noticed some troubles with the alignment with some of Leito's animations tough but it's no biggy. I'll figure it out eventually. Atomic Muscle and SAM rock. Can't imagine my boys without them.

Signed: a loyal fan of all Ulfberto's mods for Fallout and Skyrim

Thank you for all your hard work big guy and keep it up :)

Thanks for the kind words <3
Feel free to ask if there's anything i can help you with, you can also contact me in my discord server or privately Ulfberto#8216

15 hours ago, jdhue said:

hello, how i can have acces to looskmenu body editor in game without bodygen?? cuz with body gen literally every male npc in game looks like member of bear brotherhood

hello, bodygen is not needed for the body sliders ingame. You can install AM without bodygen just fine.

Edited by Ulfberto