Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KouLeifoh

Download — High Poly Head

Thanks for your amazing work. I just can't play SSE without your high poly mods (body and head). Although, I have a problem, I just crate a new character and during the race menu I used the high poly head with according brows and beard. I'm using Live Another Live - Alternate Start mod from Arthmoor, and I chose the option to become a Vampire. After the game loads the new safe, with my character as a Vampire (DarkelfRaceVampire), It happens that it's face won't use the high poly head anymore, and the brows and beard clip. So I load the previous save before becoming a vampire and use the console to change it's race, and the same issue happens again. 

In the fomod installation dialog box I checked male and female face animations and non sunken vampire faces. I really would appreciate any help you can provide me.

PS: Sorry if my writing is not quite understandable, English is not my primary language. 

489830_20200214112234_1.png

489830_20200214112213_1.png

Edited by Circusf18
Adding some images that illustrates what is going on

On 2/13/2020 at 7:18 AM, Maeldun said:

The default head mesh has the same issue.  If you're using a "low poly face" that has symmetrical eye UVs then you're using a mod.  You can either use a texture that is made for the default head mesh UVs (asymmetrical eye sockets), edit the UV for the high poly head left eye yourself or wait for KouLeifoh to release an update with symmetrical eye socket UVs (which he said he may add in a future update).

When you say use a textures that is made for the default do you mean the actually head texture itself or the eyeliner texture in tintmask?

I have an issue when use this and change my character to vampire the face is distorted.  I have to go in to race menu and move the head part to fix each time i load my save.  Is there a fix for this?

On 2/17/2020 at 12:21 PM, dan0477 said:

I've been having the same issue and haven't found a solution. There were a couple of answers that I had on an early post I made, sadly they didn't resolve it. I stopped using this mod for a vampire playthrough because of it, which is a shame specially when I think the mod is great.

I'm waiting for UV fix too. I have too many symmetrical tintmasks to customize them all one by one. Update would be appreciated ❤️

Edited by wotwot

Hello!

I am excited to use your mod in SSE, however after installing it I don't seem to be able to change to it with the Face Part slider - the slider just won't move. Would you have any idea what could be causing the problem? I am also running expressive female animations and have that option selected. I'm using a vanilla Nord race and am not using any other custom races in my install.

Edit: Solved - the reason is because my RaceMenu was not updated to the latest version.

Edited by frizfroz
Resolved

On 2/24/2020 at 11:48 AM, Player80 said:

For some reasons, switching to high poly creates texture mismatch between my character's body and the head, feet and hands. What am I doing wrong?

I'm also getting issues with this, the colors match whenever I change the complexion, but then it reverts back to a mismatch when I put on clothes. I noticed that it works when I change the head part in sliders back to 0. Hi poly head also seems to have incompatibility with Wetfunction Redux.

19 hours ago, Raiden said:

I am curious, what skins mods for females are compatible with the High Poly Head

Mature Skin, Pride of Valhalla/Real Girls. The rest is outdated or has different UV mapping. 

hey man this mod is working super great for me.

until i do the dawnguard questline and become a vampire. is this some sort of bug that i can fix?isee the head part also include part for the vampire race too. but somehow after 5 seconds all change i made always revert back to that horrendous creature.

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

Author
Author of the topic Posted
On 3/18/2020 at 9:55 AM, Fenlander216 said:

Hi I just found a link to this site and mod. I was wondering is this a direct replacement for Citrus Head mod?

I wasn't satisfied with the Citrus head mesh and decided to make my own. xD

11 hours ago, shalolaauthor said:

until i do the dawnguard questline and become a vampire. is this some sort of bug that i can fix?isee the head part also include part for the vampire race too. but somehow after 5 seconds all change i made always revert back to that horrendous creature.

Use the No Sunken Vampire Face option in the installer to remove the vampire head morphs.  Keep in mind that the head will revert back to the vanilla head mesh whenever changing to the vampire race.  This is an issue with the game and/or RaceMenu itself.  One fix is to use the high poly head as a default, but this requires new FaceGen data to be created for all affected NPC's.

19 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

Use the No Sunken Vampire Face option in the installer to remove the vampire head morphs.  Keep in mind that the head will revert back to the vanilla head mesh whenever changing to the vampire race.  This is an issue with the game and/or RaceMenu itself.  One fix is to use the high poly head as a default, but this requires new FaceGen data to be created for all affected NPC's.

hey man i did turn that option on from the start. thats why im asking you this.

ihavent been able to fix my problem yet. i even try on a new save with just your mod and my preset on and it still do the same thing.

Author
On 3/27/2020 at 2:52 PM, shalolaauthor said:

hey man i did turn that option on from the start. thats why im asking you this.

ihavent been able to fix my problem yet. i even try on a new save with just your mod and my preset on and it still do the same thing.

Your second screenshot suggests that the vampire head morph was used.  The head mesh shouldn't change unless a race change occurs or RaceMenu is used.  Check to make sure that you're not using a mod that actively changes the player's race (eg. a mod that changes player to/from vampire based on feeding habits).

On 3/26/2020 at 9:22 PM, KouLeifoh said:

I want to fix this for my vampire lord character; I know how to export facegen data in CK but I don't know how to make the game see the high poly head as the default. How would you go about setting this high poly head as the default, and is it possible to do this for only the vampire head to save time? I've checked around for any guides on how to do something like this and came up empty.

The face reverts every time I load/reload a save or transform to VL and back, it gets really annoying having to reset it. I'm sure you're busy, but if you could explain this I think it would help a lot of people. 🖤

Thank you so much for your time, and thanks as well for all the awesome work you do on this and other mods, it's much appreciated.

Edited by hexiest

Author

I may have found a proper fix to prevent the head mesh from reverting back to vanilla when changing to a vampire race.  It involves removing the Overlay Head Part List flag from vampire races (of the vanilla playable races).  This can be easily done in xEdit (copy vampire races as overrides into a new .esp file, remove the Overlay Head Part List flag, and save).  I'll include the fix as an option in the next update along with high poly head meshes for Khajiit and Argonian races.

vampirefix.thumb.jpg.0cc5fd420abe7caa3c50a2ed06ca5c98.jpg

On 3/29/2020 at 12:25 AM, KouLeifoh said:

Your second screenshot suggests that the vampire head morph was used.  The head mesh shouldn't change unless a race change occurs or RaceMenu is used.  Check to make sure that you're not using a mod that actively changes the player's race (eg. a mod that changes player to/from vampire based on feeding habits).

Hi! I've since re-installed Skyrim SE entirely, and I've noticed that I need to change my weight a bit to make that seam disappear. I don't know what I was doing wrong with my previous install, but I'm glad this now works!

Author
22 hours ago, GRYNN said:

HI i'm pretty lost how do i download it like i have the file on my computer but how do i link it to skyrim 

I recommend using a mod manager (Mod Organizer, Nexus Mod Manager, etc) to install any mod.  It'll just make life easier.

I am trying to use this poly head for a female breton and it just keeps crashing the game back to desktop. This is for the SE version of the game. 

Same happens with the nord female race as well. 

Managed to get to select it, but I had to jump right to it by selecting the start of the slider, if I used the keys to get to the correct head part using the sliders the game would crash. 

Edited by Fenlander216

Hi, Im a big fan of this mod and have made a few presets on Nexus that use this.

I'm attempting to use one of my presets as an NPC replacer, however when I switch out the Facepart of an NPC in Creation kit with the High Poly Head mesh, Creation Kit crashes.

Do you have any idea why this is happening, or how to get around this?

Cheers