Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

SavrenX

Download — SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light + HDT Patch

Hey, reinstalling this mod for SE, amazing mod, works great for the Yiffy Age mod, I wanted to know, is there any way I can enable scaling through a script for all NPCs, instead of doing it manually with the racemenu power in the magic menu?

On 5/5/2021 at 3:11 PM, ElderVerK said:

You might want to try the update version in the download section. It should be way easier to install and all up to date with High Poly and physics.

Are you able to explain further what you mean by this? I've been having lots of issue getting this mod to work...😅

13 hours ago, Spycat said:

Are you able to explain further what you mean by this? I've been having lots of issue getting this mod to work...😅

The mod I'm talking about is this one.

It has the very same name and it's marked "continuation" so I assumed it was hard to miss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 9/9/2020 at 4:11 PM, LuxuriaCrystal said:

To anyone still having problems with the .dll error message or perma-undies this specific SOS port's .dill file helped. Open the SOS archive and navigate to .dll and copy it. Next open this mod and navigate to its .dll. Delete it and pasted the .dll from the SOS file. Finally Install this mod through the use of your chosen mod manager.

Incase mod doesn't load here's the original mod page: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5355-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4.rar 35.62 MB · 86 downloads

Thank you so much for this advice!!!!!  Copying the SchlongsofSkyrim.dll from the SKSE plugin foider in SOS 1.14 and them copying that same file into the SKSE plugin folder of SavrenX SchlongsofSam was the perfect solution!  I really appreciate your taking the time to share this fast fix!

ok, I've read the description multiple times and I don't understand. Is this mod for using the SAM Light body but with SOS genitals?

Edited by UnraveledTime

Hello, I'm wondering if this mod is compatible with COtR Races? The Schlong shows and works fine on the High Poly Conversions on the original Skyrim races but with the COtR races I'm stuck with an underwear, unlike the other issues mine is wearing an underwear with no genitals, and I have tried to follow some fixes that have been suggested by some users here but with no success. I want to know if It's doing that because It's not compatible with COtR or I have other conflict issues that I do not know of? Thanks in advance.

I'm having some issues with Schlong of SAM Light.
I honestly have no clues why, because it never happened until recently.  Basically, when I activate it, nude bodies become invisible, except for the schlong. It also doesn't effect beast race, interestingly. I tried to do a lot of different things without success, all I can do for now is deactivate it. I would still like some help tho, if someone is interested and/or is familiar with the issue, I don't mind sharing my load order and such~

Is there a patch for this with the Post AE version of Skyrim? I tried installing and completely followed the instructions and even installed the updated dll on the page but when I open a save it gives this error:  also tried it with a new save and it still gives the same message

20220830143233_1.jpg

The .dll is out of date again for SOS full, so it's not working for me at and I'm running just SE.  The most recent .dll date for SOS is 1/13/22 and I'm running SKSE Edition build 2.1.5.  Just to let people know. 

If anyone has a fix for SOS please post!  Thank you.

On 30/8/2022 at 08:37, IceNInja2017 said:

Esiste una patch per questo con la versione Post AE di Skyrim? Ho provato a installare e ho seguito completamente le istruzioni e ho anche installato la dll aggiornata sulla pagina ma quando apro un salvataggio dà questo errore: provato anche con un nuovo salvataggio e dà sempre lo stesso messaggio

20220830143233_1.jpg

same problem for me, pls any help ?

On 7/29/2022 at 4:54 AM, KingdomVelvet said:

I'm having some issues with Schlong of SAM Light.
I honestly have no clues why, because it never happened until recently.  Basically, when I activate it, nude bodies become invisible, except for the schlong. It also doesn't effect beast race, interestingly. I tried to do a lot of different things without success, all I can do for now is deactivate it. I would still like some help tho, if someone is interested and/or is familiar with the issue, I don't mind sharing my load order and such~

On 8/30/2022 at 1:37 PM, IceNInja2017 said:

Is there a patch for this with the Post AE version of Skyrim? I tried installing and completely followed the instructions and even installed the updated dll on the page but when I open a save it gives this error:  also tried it with a new save and it still gives the same message

On 9/14/2022 at 3:58 AM, J-Buck said:

The .dll is out of date again for SOS full, so it's not working for me at and I'm running just SE.  The most recent .dll date for SOS is 1/13/22 and I'm running SKSE Edition build 2.1.5.  Just to let people know. 

If anyone has a fix for SOS please post!  Thank you.

On 10/3/2022 at 5:34 AM, capitanohook said:

same problem for me, pls any help ?

Now I find the way to fix its.
1st. Update SKSE to ver. 2.2.3
2nd. Download and install SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z

This work fine for me.
The Problem I got is perfomance and framerate drop in a lot of men scene but not so much.

14 hours ago, JZX said:

Now I find the way to fix its.
1st. Update SKSE to ver. 2.2.3
2nd. Download and install SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z

This work fine for me.
The Problem I got is perfomance and framerate drop in a lot of men scene but not so much.

JZX thank you so much !!! i didn't realize it was update skse 2.2.3 ! thank uou again !👍😊