Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gerbergreat

[Archived] Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 1

Author
2 hours ago, XhouVX said:

Oh wow awesome photos, you got pieces of the BB clothes to be compatible with SAM and it looks so cool & sexy with it! It's one of the few armor mods i keep in my game since i am a bit picky, sadly though you cannot see I wearing the SAM body with it on. How is this possible?

With refit of course. Plus this bb part is hdt smp so it will move like default. Refitting bb smp quite tricky and need lot experiment especially for morph. 

46 minutes ago, Don said:

With refit of course. Plus this bb part is hdt smp so it will move like default. Refitting bb smp quite tricky and need lot experiment especially for morph. 

Yes I just figured it out after reading about it in the refitting for guide for SAM. Thank you and thanks for replying. ?

58 minutes ago, Don said:

Hahaha that crazy funny. I love it.

I don't think I'll ever get bored of floppysos, I find it endlessly amusing :D 

Author
7 hours ago, skyekun said:

Charmers of The Reach updated and added male support. So I tried to make Legolas.

Any chance for us to get a SAM Lite patch, @KouLeifoh ?

Would love to see these two amazing mods compatible. ❤️

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27405?tab=posts

That head mesh is actually from DAZ3D that's been ported (with full permission) for Skyrim.  While it does look nice, the different UV layout makes it not compatible with anything else.  While I can make a texture patch for it, it'll just be a lot of work for a very specific use considering COR is setup as a custom race.

I've been using the high poly head mesh by Erik for a few years now.  It's based on the vanilla head mesh but has slightly more poly than the COR head. While a high poly count is nice, good texture quality matters too.

f0.thumb.jpg.080ea786873c7d830dbf229fdf066936.jpg

Author

I gave the COR head mesh a try.  I really tried, but I just can't get past those cartoony eyes.  The extra head sliders are nice, but everything just feels.. bubbly and shiny like a porcelain doll.  It's not for me, but to each their own.

I made a quick head texture patch to blend the COR head textures with my SAM Light texture addon.  Just copy&paste COR head textures and enable the corresponding layers.  You'll have to copy over the glossiness/specular/lighting values from the SAMBody mesh to the COR head mesh with Nifskope to fix the lighting mismatch.

COR_malehead_template.zip

cor.thumb.jpg.2edb07fa1babd0dd09ff934d153f73a1.jpg

Author
49 minutes ago, KouLeifoh said:

I gave the COR head mesh a try.  I really tried, but I just can't get past those cartoony eyes.  The extra head sliders are nice, but everything just feels.. bubbly and shiny like a porcelain doll.  It's not for me, but to each their own.

I made a quick head texture patch to blend the COR head textures with my SAM Light texture addon.  Just copy&paste COR head textures and enable the corresponding layers.  You'll have to copy over the glossiness/specular/lighting values from the SAMBody mesh to the COR head mesh with Nifskope to fix the lighting mismatch.

COR_malehead_template.zip

cor.thumb.jpg.2edb07fa1babd0dd09ff934d153f73a1.jpg

Hoahahaha you crazy. You really did it. I will try it now. Curious to maximum level.

Author
3 hours ago, Abubakur said:

What armor ist that? And where to get it :D

That armor totally different stuff combined. Haha. The boot from assasin creed. Loincloth, gauntlet and necklace from dizona. Headdress from DEM. XD

@KouLeifoh

I made a quick and dirty texture edit to all the male textures for COR using your SAM textures. I edited COR diffuse (all 7 lmao) as well as normal, specular. I added your SAM subsurface because COR uses blank _sk file. In these textures you will notice a seam on back of head and upper back of neck (because I'm lazy), but doing this seems to have removed neckseam without having to go into Nifskope to alter the mesh. Here are the uncompressed files in bc7-bc5, can upload a PSD if you want to take a look.

COR - SAM Lite Patch 1.0a Uncompressed.zip

EDIT: Sorry. I just saw that you posted an official patch. Will look at it and then test it out! Thank you!

1.png