Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gerbergreat

[Archived] Screenshot Showoff Thread — Part 1

Author
2 hours ago, PROMETHEUS said:

new texture ?

It's a custom texture I digitally painted from scratch.  It's still a work in progress.  On a related note, I made the tail high poly to smooth out the edges and layered the mesh with some alpha transparency to give it a pseudo fluffy fur look.

kha7.thumb.jpg.ae1998e17adf55332d1172d974fcb318.jpg kha8.thumb.jpg.629f8ec474f2f08ee1447d3db76e370b.jpg

Author
3 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

It's a custom texture I digitally painted from scratch.  It's still a work in progress.  On a related note, I made the tail high poly to smooth out the edges and layered the mesh with some alpha transparency to give it a pseudo fluffy fur look.

Every Mod from you, i just download everything. XD. Nice cat. As usual, your style always clean and elegant.

16 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

kha7.thumb.jpg.ae1998e17adf55332d1172d974fcb318.jpg kha8.thumb.jpg.629f8ec474f2f08ee1447d3db76e370b.jpg

Your work is spectacular!
Really has a photo appearance that made it will to embrace

note: I thought this armor only worked on standard SAM

On 10/19/2019 at 9:48 PM, smidgen said:

Since a few people have asked; I'm uploading a Hawk follower.

The usual prerequisites for one of my guys: Realistic Teeth, Ks Hairdos, The Eye Of Beauty.

Here's how he looks in my game, follower version on the right:

The Mohawk hair is from this mod and is equipable unlike normal hair, which is why it's separate: https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/221-summer-hairpack-vol1/H

20191019150242_1.thumb.jpg.2d9eab0164d72f283535f14b3e742892.jpg

20191019150605_1.thumb.jpg.5644f8ef81058d369ca355d0d6f009e2.jpg

20191019150423_1.thumb.jpg.07c615b4274ebae93106933e01542e50.jpg

To find the hair search "SH_" and it's called "SH_09".

His facial scar is missing because I couldn't get it to not clip into him.

His SAM settings are Samson: 50 Samuel: 15 Height: 110. Schlong: Your choice :)20191019145451_1.thumb.jpg.014972f8cb444df3516a86d15120c793.jpg

Side note: the esp is called Karokfollower.esp because I don't want a separate esp for each of my followers, so I bundled him together with some others. So yes, Karok and Ishtal are in there too.

Hawk Follower.rar

where to find him?

On 10/12/2019 at 7:09 PM, smidgen said:

From what I remember, realistic teeth is pretty hard coded. It's practically baked into saves, presets and followers. I can try again tonight when I get the time though. 

I managed to use your follower packs (not the presets) without realistic teeth by replacing the mouths in the nif files by another mouth from my own MOD list (remove branch/paste new branch). I do not get your teeth but I could use the followers with my set up. Thank you for sharing your followers which I also ported with success to SSE. Just one question though, which mod do you use for the horns? There are many and don't remember if you already had this question.

I love your work. Thank you

10 minutes ago, hercules69 said:

I managed to use your follower packs (not the presets) without realistic teeth by replacing the mouths in the nif files by another mouth from my own MOD list (remove branch/paste new branch). I do not get your teeth but I could use the followers with my set up. Thank you for sharing your followers which I also ported with success to SSE. Just one question though, which mod do you use for the horns? There are many and don't remember if you already had this question.

I love your work. Thank you

Ah that's good, Darnexx will be pleased. :)  Not sure what it will do to Hawk because of his tusks/teeth but at least the others will work.

I use the equipable horns mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57198/? 

1 hour ago, uplay0813 said:

where to find him?

Console commands only currently.

Type "help hawk" it will give you an ID for him then "player.placeatme xxxxx" xxxxx being the ID number.

Author
1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

Please upload this armor?

Can't do. That one belong to Melodic mod. It's from female but you can try refit it. It's melodic elf song. Just browse it on google.