Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bao

Searching for boyish preset.

Author
7 hours ago, Bao said:

Oh , i forget to ask : What face textures are you using for your characters ? Body - is it just SAM?  ENB ? Or If you have already answered for this questions somewhere , where can i find this answers ?

I think for him I used 

Body is SAM with I think normal HD Textures and ENB was Rudy for NLVA.

Author of the topic Posted
On 7/22/2019 at 6:34 PM, bbqwitch said:

Body textures are by Hymnaru and can also be found here in the Downloads section.

Also do you know what exactly change these textures ? It is not normal description or  i  am just blind...

Author
3 hours ago, Bao said:

Also do you know what exactly change these textures ? It is not normal description or  i  am just blind...

It changes the Body Textures. It'll look like the Screenshots. It's a FOMOD so you can pick what you want If I remember correctly.

9 hours ago, Bao said:

As Darnexx noted, yes, those are only body textures. I think there's a less musular version for a body w 0 SAM values which could be nice on twinks tho. But I might remeber things wrong and it affects only Samson values, I'm not sure.

6 hours ago, Darnexx said:
9 hours ago, Bao said:

It changes the Body Textures. It'll look like the Screenshots. It's a FOMOD so you can pick what you want If I remember correctly.

21 minutes ago, bbqwitch said:

As Darnexx noted, yes, those are only body textures. I think there's a less musular version for a body w 0 SAM values which could be nice on twinks tho. But I might remeber things wrong and it affects only Samson values, I'm not sure.

Oh , okay. Thanks for answers , I will try these textures. 

2 hours ago, Don said:

If you play SE...maybe can try my Lucien mod and take his face textures for sam light. His face textures not a common one. 

I play on LE and with full Sam))

On 7/19/2019 at 10:13 PM, Don said:

Well if you use word too masculine and show kiki....of course most people will assume you want femboy. Lol. Well maybe just handsome boy and look innocent. I remember make some sam wood elf too.

2019-07-20_09-10-15.thumb.jpg.0b09ff9e8730f1164261e673dc232ce5.jpg

Don, did you ever upload this beautiful SAM  wood elf for us to download him?

PS I love your work... I am going to start playing  SE just because of some good people like you that left "old" Skyrim, I guess...

Author
On 1/19/2020 at 10:43 AM, Karis said:

Don, did you ever upload this beautiful SAM  wood elf for us to download him?

PS I love your work... I am going to start playing  SE just because of some good people like you that left "old" Skyrim, I guess...

That one just for screenshoots. I never make him into follower too. Sometimes i just love make preset and screenshoots.

21 hours ago, Don said:

That one just for screenshoots. I never make him into follower too. Sometimes i just love make preset and screenshoots.

Cool, Is it hard to make him as a follower or you just like better  making preset and screenshots?  I am having a hard time transitioning to Sky SE. Would you make him as a preset, since you like to do them?  Its  a pity to make such a beautiful work of art and not being able to play him or with him.  Anyway, again, I love your work and great taste in making beautiful young men. Kudos and thanks for answering me so fast. As you know I also follow you in Nexus :P

On 11/17/2020 at 12:19 AM, Shooting Star said:

I could also use some help with twink/boyish presets, since i haven't fully understood how to create a face by myself, so if someone could mabye help or share their preset I would be very thankful^^

dunno if it'll work/help but here's my racemenu preset of my char.. you'll need  bochu for sam... i tried just exporting the head but it crashed my game LOL so dunno.. you can try it xD

ScreenShot43.thumb.png.deafdd204cb2e7b6356d51811d16f268.png

Preset.rar

3 hours ago, akalor said:

dunno if it'll work/help but here's my racemenu preset of my char.. you'll need  bochu for sam... i tried just exporting the head but it crashed my game LOL so dunno.. you can try it xD

hmmm I think this is only part of the preset, cause I have the .jslot files, but not the .NIF files and racemenu won't show me the ,jslot files, but still thank your ofr your help, could you also see if you have a nif version of your face preset? :D

ScreenShot43.thumb.png.deafdd204cb2e7b6356d51811d16f268.png

Preset.rar 33.78 kB · 2 downloads

16 minutes ago, Shooting Star said:

i know theres no .nif thats what i meant with it crashes if i export the head xD well i included the crashed .nif now... dunno.. its weird the preset doesnt even show up ingame though O.o u clicked on "Load Preset" right? haha

if this one doesnt work then i dunno, sry D;

ScreenShot48.thumb.png.4a0bac78f67bf3954a9be22189ccd879.png

Preset2.rar

6 minutes ago, akalor said:

i know theres no .nif thats what i meant with it crashes if i export the head xD well i included the crashed .nif now... dunno.. its weird the preset doesnt even show up ingame though O.o u clicked on "Load Preset" right? haha

thank you^!! the face worked just the hair did not import and makeup, and body is kinda weird, maybe something on my part

but now I have a good base to start from :D

6 minutes ago, akalor said:

1 minute ago, Shooting Star said:

thank you^!! the face worked just the hair did not import and makeup, and body is kinda weird, maybe something on my part

but now I have a good base to start from :D

at least something  ^^  mmmh is the body pink maybe? if it is then load the "clean" preset

11 minutes ago, akalor said:

at least something  ^^  mmmh is the body pink maybe? if it is then load the "clean" preset

no, the hair, and neck is kinda seperated from the body kinda like its too small for the body lmao

(edit) I kinda fixed it after loading the whole preset...and it's kinda confusing but it kinda works xD

(another edit) ehm....his genitalia seems to be a bit...off xd

like the end is wider than it should be lmao

8 minutes ago, Shooting Star said:

no, the hair, and neck is kinda seperated from the body kinda like its too small for the body lmao

(edit) I kinda fixed it after loading the whole preset...and it's kinda confusing but it kinda works xD

(another edit) ehm....his genitalia seems to be a bit...off xd

like the end is wider than it should be lmao

oh god xD uuuuuuh try checking if everythings set to default? dunno...  (and you probably already did but make sure you are on a bochu race char with 0 weight before loading the preset lol)ScreenShot49.thumb.png.0edfb9cfe649f131a22490ab73867056.png

23 minutes ago, akalor said:

oh god xD uuuuuuh try checking if everythings set to default? dunno...  (and you probably already did but make sure you are on a bochu race char with 0 weight before loading the preset lol)

ScreenShot49.thumb.png.0edfb9cfe649f131a22490ab73867056.png

FINALLY after a while i did it, not as good as yours but still, thank you very much^^ I would still be bashing my head it trying to get it to work xd

so thank you very much <3

though I do have to ask, what armors are you using? xd20201119233706_1.thumb.jpg.5a6be67f9f94e13033425154330ba694.jpg

10 minutes ago, Shooting Star said:

FINALLY after a while i did it, not as good as yours but still, thank you very much^^ I would still be bashing my head it trying to get it to work xd

so thank you very much <3

though I do have to ask, what armors are you using? xd20201119233706_1.thumb.jpg.5a6be67f9f94e13033425154330ba694.jpg

nice nice xD looking good there~ and younger than my char haha

uuuhm on the pic? several armors combined/ a lil mashup haha

Spaulders (Shoulder piece) from https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/files/file/46-geralt-ursine-armor-for-sam/

Body https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/files/file/454-kreis-skimpy-attires-adventurer-fledgling-armor/ with added loincloth from another mod here haha

Boots same as my follower, just a bit shortened

and bandages for the hands called "PSBandages"

look around on the downloads section here for SAM fitted armor, theres some neat stuff here and there ^^ 

my follower uses the  nice armor Don refitted here:  https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/files/file/466-bdo-crowned-eagle-special-edition-sam/

ScreenShot3.thumb.png.fa76bd9f5180859689f0729e290449b4.png

30 minutes ago, akalor said:

nice nice xD looking good there~ and younger than my char haha

uuuhm on the pic? several armors combined/ a lil mashup haha

Spaulders (Shoulder piece) from https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/files/file/46-geralt-ursine-armor-for-sam/

Body https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/files/file/454-kreis-skimpy-attires-adventurer-fledgling-armor/ with added loincloth from another mod here haha

Boots same as my follower, just a bit shortened

and bandages for the hands called "PSBandages"

look around on the downloads section here for SAM fitted armor, theres some neat stuff here and there ^^ 

my follower uses the  nice armor Don refitted here:  https://vectorplexus.sh1ny.net/files/file/466-bdo-crowned-eagle-special-edition-sam/

ScreenShot3.thumb.png.fa76bd9f5180859689f0729e290449b4.png

thank you, but I could not have done that without you, though I must admit, that your char does have more of a bad boy vibe than mine, since like you said he does look a bit mature (I'll try and find a way for that)
and LOVE your armor mashup!

6 minutes ago, Shooting Star said:

No problem ^w^     maybe its the tattoos n stuff and I gave mine more muscles definition than default bochu xD I love evil/edgy characters ;3

ScreenShot11.thumb.png.9dc1fb69ef47706dc80272150ac1f64c.png

ScreenShot50.thumb.png.a93177ee7f170cdcca1301fff595bada.png

1 hour ago, akalor said:

No problem ^w^     maybe its the tattoos n stuff and I gave mine more muscles definition than default bochu xD I love evil/edgy characters ;3

ScreenShot11.thumb.png.9dc1fb69ef47706dc80272150ac1f64c.png

ScreenShot50.thumb.png.a93177ee7f170cdcca1301fff595bada.png

Woah, these look awesome *v*

you really are amazing when it comes to taking screenshots <3

and also, how did you make your body more defined?

2nd where did you get that loincloth? and neck scarf it looks so goood 🤤
also sorry for spamming this thread/you xd 

5 hours ago, akalor said:

ScreenShot48.thumb.png.4a0bac78f67bf3954a9be22189ccd879.png

Preset2.rar 314.1 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you soooo much for sharing your preset❤️. It's awesome having such a amazing character in game.  I love so much having the whole evil sexy thing going on!!!