Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darnexx

Underwear for SE

Author

Did anyone convert any good Underwear Mod for SE? I tried to convert El Men but it's not moving with the sliders from the RaceMenu Plugin.. :/ 

Since I don't know how to make SAM stuff to work..

Author

Some of the older refits for LE use an old format for the .tri file which isn't compatible with RaceMenu for SE.

Assuming you're talking about this refit, I'll attach the fixed .tri file. Just replace the other one.

In case it happens again in the future, to fix it you just need to import either _1.nif or _0.nif into outfit studio, then import the .tri file, and just export the .tri file again after that.

underwear.tri

Author
Author of the topic Posted
15 hours ago, air said:

Some of the older refits for LE use an old format for the .tri file which isn't compatible with RaceMenu for SE.

Assuming you're talking about this refit, I'll attach the fixed .tri file. Just replace the other one.

In case it happens again in the future, to fix it you just need to import either _1.nif or _0.nif into outfit studio, then import the .tri file, and just export the .tri file again after that.

underwear.tri

It works! Thank you so much, I just have this other weird problem. Dick clipping out of the Underwear. Noticed that with some other Armors aswell which come as Port from LE.

Oh and do I have ti import the files in LE or SE Outfit Studio`? SE I assume? :'D

Spoiler

ScreenShot16.thumb.png.c1fdae33e9ab1625018c4f2a67070cfe.png

Author
4 hours ago, Darnexx said:

It works! Thank you so much, I just have this other weird problem. Dick clipping out of the Underwear. Noticed that with some other Armors aswell which come as Port from LE.

Oh and do I have ti import the files in LE or SE Outfit Studio`? SE I assume? :'D

It shouldn't matter which one you use ?.

The genitals clipping through is because SAM Light uses Slot 32 for both the body and the genitals. With regular SAM (and SoS), the genitals used slot 52....so it was possible to hide the genitals with an accessory by making the accessory use slot 52. To fix it you can use this mod, or you can play with the slots but I'm not sure if there are any consequences to the latter.

Author
On 5/3/2019 at 9:36 PM, air said:

underwear.tri

I tried to import a tri but OS said it failed to load it.

Are you talking about the LE or SE Outfit Studio? Casue SE fails to load the tri. Ok LE does fail aswell on loading the tri.

Author
5 hours ago, Darnexx said:

I tried to import a tri but OS said it failed to load it.

Are you talking about the LE or SE Outfit Studio? Casue SE fails to load the tri. Ok LE does fail aswell on loading the tri.

maybe using too recent a version of OS

I think 4.6.1 or below is necessary, or something like that 

Author
5 hours ago, air said:

maybe using too recent a version of OS

I think 4.6.1 or below is necessary, or something like that 

I checked these Versions and I can't import tri files with older Versions, there's no option in OS. :(

Guess I just stick with the older tri file then, nothing wants to work...