Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Hymnaru

[Guide] Pristine Skyrim/Mod Organizer with SAM - Installation/Configuration with photos

Thanks for the more detailed tutorial than my guide. My mind tends to click things quite quickly and I learnt how to use MO from gopher's videos. I'll be sure to link this in my guide once I've got some things sorted out.

If you've still got the image files, can you use white text instead of green with the black background cos that'll make it easier to read. I've had a little trouble reading some of the smaller text cos it's quite dark.

Edited by Naurdor

Author
Author of the topic Posted (edited)

I still have the PSD. But I afraid I can't edit this topic anymore - tried edit to correct a image on the end of the guide, but the board returned a message saying I don't have the permission. Sorry.

On 17/01/2018 at 1:20 AM, Naurdor said:

If you've still got the image files, can you use white text instead of green with the black background cos that'll make it easier to read. I've had a little trouble reading some of the smaller text cos it's quite dark.

Edited by Hymnaru

3 hours ago, Hymnaru said:

I still have the PSD. But I afraid I can't edit this topic anymore - tried edit to correct a image on the end of the guide, but the board returned a message saying I don't have the permission. Sorry.

It's alright, I'll give a few people a poke and see if I can help you out with that.

Author
Author of the topic Posted
14 hours ago, Naurdor said:

It's alright, I'll give a few people a poke and see if I can help you out with that.

Done. I hope it's better now. Ahem, thanks for contact sh1ny to solve my issue. ;)

Admin
13 hours ago, Hymnaru said:

Huh.. Thanks, sh1ny. I'll check it out once I figure why I'm viewing the board on russian. I don't get any word now x_x

Indeed, the website is multilingual, but it should not have Russian locale for you. I have forced English for your account.

Do you use some kind of an anonymizer/VPN by any chance?

Author
Author of the topic Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, sh1ny said:

Indeed, the website is multilingual, but it should not have Russian locale for you. I have forced English for your account.

Do you use some kind of an anonymizer/VPN by any chance?

No. I was using google chrome when that happened. And it seems it only happened when I was logging into it. When I was logged off, it preserved the english setting. In any case, I figured I could choose it back by selecting English on Language drop-down menu, down below in the page. It took a while to find it out so I could start edit the topic (I never touched that setting before).

Anyway, it's fixed for me. Thanks. xD

Edited by Hymnaru

It's looking great, thanks again for putting up a more detailed walkthrough. You might want to mention USLEEP higher up in the guide so people don't skip it.

Also you can hook up LOOT (load order optimisation tool), Wyre Bash (for bashed patches) and the Dual Sheath Redux / Perkus Maximus (reproccers) to run from MO as well in case anyone's wondering.

Great guide. IMO the most annoying thing is FNIS, specially if you are using multiple custom animation mods. I always forget how to deal with it after not playing Skyrim or messing with Mod Organizer for some time.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:19 PM, sh1ny said:

@Errol Can you please tell me on which page it says it's missing?

At any rate, the fix is included into SAM Core for quite a while.

well whatever the case is, Is till seem to get the gap in the hands and the neck gap too. no matter what I try it's still there.

Is my installation correct?

sometimes I go on a trip in a city of the kind freaked out like I was carrying a heavy script, could it slow me down or is it normal and just waiting patiently?

1419470526_saminstall1.thumb.jpg.29a84adb3ba67bdb576beb575058d98d.jpg905587067_saminstall2.thumb.jpg.c2e525136c191df1a1b3d53d2b9e36f4.jpg