Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DramaKing

Do anyone have Better Feet mod for SAM?

Author
23 hours ago, boardroom98 said:

...and this is why we can't have nice feet.

After read long post, i just remember this is thread about Feet after read your post....?????

Kouleifoh's hi poly conversion is amazing but the feet look a bit too bulky for my taste and have flat soles.

If there's enough interest, I could remake a feet mod with my own meshes, made from scratch and upload it on this site. I just wonder if it would be in accordance with the EULA ? Would I need vector's permission ?

I've talked to Vector a few times on discord aka he was willing to answer a few things :D lol. He seems pretty cool with whatever just ask him or an admin I guess. We have pretty decent assets including feet available though. Especially if you count Dizona

On 12/4/2018 at 7:06 AM, mojito817 said:

Kouleifoh's hi poly conversion is amazing but the feet look a bit too bulky for my taste and have flat soles.

If there's enough interest, I could remake a feet mod with my own meshes, made from scratch and upload it on this site. I just wonder if it would be in accordance with the EULA ? Would I need vector's permission ?

Hi, I'm really interresting in having clean feet. The sam feet are very too dirty.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:37 PM, Napodan said:

Hi, I'm really interresting in having clean feet. The sam feet are very too dirty.

If you just want a cleaner looking texture without changing the mesh, you can safely use the 3mw texture pack, which is now downloadable on this site.That's the one i use.

The feet look cleaner and the nails healthier although the soles still lack some details.

8 hours ago, mojito817 said:

If you just want a cleaner looking texture without changing the mesh, you can safely use the 3mw texture pack, which is now downloadable on this site.That's the one i use.

The feet look cleaner and the nails healthier although the soles still lack some details.

Thanks for your answer. I will try it.

Edit: So I tried it. The feet are still dirty. If I understand that correctly, to have clean feet, I need to modify the msn file too. Or 3mw doesn't change this file. I tried to modify those files myself but the result is worst.

3 hours ago, Napodan said:

Thanks for your answer. I will try it.

Edit: So I tried it. The feet are still dirty. If I understand that correctly, to have clean feet, I need to modify the msn file too. Or 3mw doesn't change this file. I tried to modify those files myself but the result is worst.

3mw does provide good msn files. Maybe you use Sam light ? Then you probably have to rename one of the 3mw msn files to malebody_1_msn.dds

10 hours ago, Napodan said:

I forgot to say: yes I'm using Sam Light on sse.

Those textures were made for sam full. To use their msn on light, you have to rename one them (MaleBody_025_msn.dds or MaleBody_050_msn.dds, ...the bigger the number the more muscles) to malebody_1_msn.dds.

Here's what they look like in my game (the mesh is mine but the texture is 3mw)

ftextures.thumb.jpg.13606ed69f53786e3e0aa669af204484.jpgftextures2.thumb.jpg.5d7aa3f9001639033d43f8fbdede89c1.jpg

The sole looks very good. But the toenails are steel dirty.

I tried to use Malebody_000_msn.dds but it doesn't look like this. I will try the other.

Edit: with poly conversion toenails V1 mesh, they look better. I guess, I have nearly what I'm looking for. The last thing I will try, is to change toenails textures. I see some png with the poly conversion mod. I don't know how to use them. But I will search.

Edit 2: I manage to use the toenails. I need to inject everything in EBD and that will be fine. Thanks for your help. And thanks KouLeifoh  for the poly conversion mod. It was more easy to use than I expected.