Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Author of the topic Posted

No worries I've been editing so I realized there is a big difference from when you're looking at a model from the front in the side especially when you're using pictures for references. So it's adjusting but it does look weird kind of still. But y'all I'm getting there 😌 unfortunately I have to go and redo all the skins again because I upgraded the skin texture but that's okay. I also started to work on more clothes for the reset of anybody and I think I almost got the morphs down completely. I just need to fine where to place the bodies for the morph originally I thought it was just a text to the main body file I don't think that's the case.

But it's coming along good I'm going to be working on it when I get back home today I'm dedicating today to finishing up the main body stuff.

On a unrelated note has anyone edited it the top part of the body armors and clothing and got no weird runaway texture? When you put it in the game I've been downloading the newest upgrade for the export add-on for blender but every time I try to use a new one it tells me an error when it comes to the smooth output which is not an option on a new one. I'm going to message the guy today to see if it's a known issue and if it's a fix for it so I can use the new one. Because in the change log for the program you can see that this is actually something that was fixed in the latest release but I can't use it 😭😭😭😤😤😤

Always something but we're getting there 😁

Very quick update, I've been working on just some of the clothing and everything the past couple of days to go with the new body mod I'm going to once again attempt to get the morphs correct today as well I have the clothing down pack I have the outline I have my shape keys and everything saved I'm just working on the arms the neck is purely fixed within the model I have shifted the testicles and the penis on the models as well. So here you for that I've been horribly sick the past two days I can do that catching strap throat and have been having a horrible time. But everything is coming along nicely and I'm including these pictures of one of the first spacesuits I edited.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Author

Your dick need some work, it doesn't look great contrary to the rest. check some pics around the internet and use it as reference, or just grab a free penis model that gives permission to do whatever if you struggle.

I'm an animator/modder. Even if I don't really do anything with bethesda games -at least not now-, if you need help to set up rig so it's accurate you can ask. But your model need more work and polish before we can talk about bones and stuff tbh.

You're the first that managed to make a male nude body actually showing up in this game, so keep it up. 

Edited by Khlas

On 11/3/2023 at 6:07 AM, Khlas said:

Your dick need some work, it doesn't look great contrary to the rest. check some pics around the internet and use it as reference, or just grab a free penis model that gives permission to do whatever if you struggle.

I'm an animator/modder. Even if I don't really do anything with bethesda games -at least not now-, if you need help to set up rig so it's accurate you can ask. But your model need more work and polish before we can talk about bones and stuff tbh.

You're the first that managed to make a male nude body actually showing up in this game, so keep it up. 

Listen to me if I could get your help on this I would be immensely grateful I do not know how to proportion right I have so many different files being worked on. From me not only editing the bodies but trying to get them more correct which I have but I can't line up the angles correctly.

I even have started editing tons of clothing to maximum the body type and even the hair, yes I have made edited hair textures for the male characters. Please if you have some free time and you want to look at all the stuff I have I will gladly send it to you I was looking for help but just someone being able to help me fix the bodies up so they looked decent and also trying to make the penis in blender is far more harder than I ever thought it would be so yes if you have any time or you want to help with this I have no problem putting your name with inscription of helping you if that's something you have time.

I honestly have been looking at everything I've been doing and feeling uncomfortable with because you're right it does not look as good as the other professional modders stuff looks and I honestly need someone to look at everything to see if it even looks accurately correct.

On 11/3/2023 at 6:07 PM, Khlas said:

Personally, I've always felt that your work for The Sims 4 to be possibly the finest sex modding for any game ever. I would love to see your work transcribed to both Skyrim and Starfield!

8 hours ago, zhayan13 said:

Personally, I've always felt that your work for The Sims 4 to be possibly the finest sex modding for any game ever. I would love to see your work transcribed to both Skyrim and Starfield!

That part, the one thing these games need is animation mods ESPECIALLY M+M animation mods as good and indepth as Sims 4. Most work is always done with F+M in mind in Beth games. 

On 11/3/2023 at 3:07 AM, Khlas said:

Its very kind of you to offer to help him.  He's working so hard and I for one am infinitely grateful to him for this since only one other guy seems to be trying to do work like this for the game (thanks to him as well).  So if you do help him, that would be amazing.

On 11/4/2023 at 6:27 AM, brielly210 said:

Listen to me if I could get your help on this I would be immensely grateful I do not know how to proportion right I have so many different files being worked on. From me not only editing the bodies but trying to get them more correct which I have but I can't line up the angles correctly.

I even have started editing tons of clothing to maximum the body type and even the hair, yes I have made edited hair textures for the male characters. Please if you have some free time and you want to look at all the stuff I have I will gladly send it to you I was looking for help but just someone being able to help me fix the bodies up so they looked decent and also trying to make the penis in blender is far more harder than I ever thought it would be so yes if you have any time or you want to help with this I have no problem putting your name with inscription of helping you if that's something you have time.

I honestly have been looking at everything I've been doing and feeling uncomfortable with because you're right it does not look as good as the other professional modders stuff looks and I honestly need someone to look at everything to see if it even looks accurately correct.

I am very grateful to you for all the hard work you're doing.  You are a hero in my book.

Okay so soon I'm going to be posting some pictures I'm just finishing up I've been reworking the body model a bit more so make it more realistic after looking at some real models. Actually didn't get looks a bit more better especially the balls I'm just working on adding some texture to it now as they're too smooth in my personal opinion I don't really know how to do that directly but it's coming along nicely. I'm also working on more outfits refitting onto match the new body. It may not be some of the best work but it's my work and I'm okay with that because it will improve as time goes on I look forward to sharing you with you guys.

Also the original one is back up which is really cool I posted in that one first. I'm actually really excited it's not fully polished but everything is lined up correctly now. I'm actually going to fix the neck a bit more in the back but I did want to release a beta so you guys could try it out now and just see how it looks I know it's a lot of improvements and that's terrified as I am a defeat back I need it so I can get better agent toll with me but truthfully y'all 😅

On 10/29/2023 at 6:09 AM, brielly210 said:

So, I've been working on the non-erect version of the penis for quite a couple of days now and I can tell you that it's been a bit rough, but I have found out how to do the textures correctly which I'm actually enjoying. So, mine has a lot of realistic lines and textures😪 😭, I want to be adding those textures to the erect version now.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Draspian I'm going to add bones and jiggle physics not only to the body but also to the penis as well. So fingers crossed that that will workout correctly I’m watching tutorials on how to do it and it looks pretty easy i just hope it doesn't mess up the model.

Rob I hope this looks like something that you had in mind when you was talking about the non-erect version.

spacer.png

spacer.png

So outside of the nightmare texture that is the soft version of the penis I was able to make a very realistic butthole and cavity for it in the body. I'm going to work on adding bones to certain parts of the body filter movable and jiggle as well. If i can add one to the penises someone will just have to animate them eventually.

just wanted to say, i joined to follow starfield sexy mods and I am looking forward to seeing this in the actual game! i do have some feedback as well to add though and that is that the anus is WAAAAAAAAAYYYY too low on the body. it is located in the perinneum region here rather than the actual bottom of the ass. for reference, maybe this picture will work better (look at the green spot)

https://imgur.com/a/AfziIJN

On 11/12/2023 at 7:36 PM, h29 said:

just wanted to say, i joined to follow starfield sexy mods and I am looking forward to seeing this in the actual game! i do have some feedback as well to add though and that is that the anus is WAAAAAAAAAYYYY too low on the body. it is located in the perinneum region here rather than the actual bottom of the ass. for reference, maybe this picture will work better (look at the green spot)

https://imgur.com/a/AfziIJN

Hey I just want to say thank you I've been trying to figure out the correct spot for that but I'm also sharing a need to rework that I've been doing on the penis. After looking at it and trying very hard to fix it i decided to go in basic off of a model that already had readjusting the model and adding it to my model this is how it looks I just have to find a way to move out the base of the torso and the groin. Once i have that i think we'll actually have a fully rendered fully erect penis model that looks good.

spacer.png

Also, if this is not the right place on the groin just put a little green dot where it should be because I need all the help. I am not good with body proportions despite being an artist. Thank you so much for actually putting where the angus should be i can now adjust it and actually put it so it makes sense with the proper geometry of the body.

Made good work [brielly210] - dick in shape. https://www.nexusmods.com/starfield/mods/6975

spacer.png

spacer.png

Only need texture pack for this body replacer (texture is not suitable for all skin tones). And for beach (Porrima II) need install hidden swim suite https://www.nexusmods.com/starfield/mods/3554 (only "01 Hide Male Swimsuits (Optional, Workaround)\geometries\6165c812f4004af10206").