Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

SavrenX

Download — SavrenX Schlong of SAM ( SOSAM )

On 6/23/2023 at 11:26 PM, RabidD said:

I think it’s absolutely gorgeous and I’m so grateful for this update!!! Everything is beyond stunning!! There is one problem that I am having and it’s exclusive to male khajiits, relating to weight sliders. When I change to make a khajit in race menu, I get a problem with a slight seam between the hands and wrist. When I change the weight slider to max (1.0 or anything else), then the seam disappears. If I load back into the game, then the seam returns and I have to repeat the process each load. It requires going into the race menu to change the weight slider to revert it to normal each time.

Could this have any problem to do with the previously generated BILF body slide files. I cleared out male body assets (meshes) prior so I’m confused with the origin of the problem. So far, the only race that it affects is male khajiits. COR races are somehow unaffected by this and male argonians are normal.

Please let me know if you have any insights on this and thank you again for the fantastic update!!!

I don't think this is a problem with the mod. I'm having the same issue with my female khajiit so think it may be related to one of the khajiit-related mods but haven't tried isolating it yet. I'd check a male khajiit but I can't get this  mod to work properly on AE even with updated dll's... had to use a different version specific to AE of SOS to get ANY males to have schlongs... and there are issues with that as well. I didn't notice, but didn't look either, if any of the male npc khajiit had seam gaps. I can't get to Inigo right now in my game but when I do I'll check him out. Um, I mean, check him for seam gaps.

I tried to use this with AE and am getting weird crotches. Well, not me personally, but the males in my game all have crotches that look like the stereotype of someone eating a lemon, all puckered in with no dangly bits. I thought I had taken a screen shot of it but can't find it. I had to disable the mod as the males look really bad, I'm doing a complete playthrough after two years, and don't want to mess around with a stable load order unless there is a solution to this issue.
All my other mods are up to date and version correct as is AE, SKSE, etc. Is this mod not compatible with AE? Is there something *else* I need to download to make it work?

Edited by ShadowKraz42

Thank you for the continuing work! I recently swapped from one of the older SAM Light SOS patch set-ups, but I noticed there is a weird shadow corona around the head of the penis with this new mod. For example, the effect can be seen in the picture below:

20230620014125_1.jpg.d16eac3a3427b3f8a19

I understand that the shadow should be there in certain situations, but it appears to be omnipresent for me. Has anyone else experienced this issue? It's a minor nitpick, but I find it somewhat distracting aesthetically.

Edited by 7lMh0wLWq7UQNgcypEbl

Hi all, I'm trying to add SOSAM on top of the Living Skyrim Wabbajack mod list and I keep getting this error: "SOS Addon 'Smurf Average' is dirty, please notify the addon author to fix it. In order to prevent data corruption it was not loaded!"

I do not encounter this issue when adding it to other modlist, such as Total Skyrim Overhaul or Skyrim Modding Essentials. I tried to quick clean it with SSEEdit Quick Auto Clean to no avail. It's on Skyrim version 1.5.97.0.8

Does anyone know of a solution to this issue? Thanks! :)

20240125180403_1.jpg