Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spaz490

Goddess Outfit SE conversion if any of you want to

I've thrown together a very quick refit, feel free to try it out and see if there's any problems with it.

SAM Goddess Outfit SE.7z

Small note: I wanted to make it a full replacer, but I didn't realize the BodySlide files for the gauntlets were misspelled, so I suggest removing the original BodySlide files manually if that bothers you.

EDIT: I forgot it needs CK work to make it appear on males. I'll fix that as soon as possible.  It is done, and everything appears to work as intended.

Author
1 hour ago, ElderVerK said:

I've thrown together a very quick refit, feel free to try it out and see if there's any problems with it.

SAM Goddess Outfit SE.7z

Small note: I wanted to make it a full replacer, but I didn't realize the BodySlide files for the gauntlets were misspelled, so I suggest removing the original BodySlide files manually if that bothers you.

EDIT: I forgot it needs CK work to make it appear on males. I'll fix that as soon as possible.  It is done, and everything appears to work as intended.

Nice work, the HDT/SMP might not work fully, clipping is happening here and there when moving. ^^

ScreenShot1075.thumb.png.1f5154f17b3f759583961f9a903d5e1c.pngScreenShot1074.thumb.png.b03739f7040c0dca1b768b9136c80773.png

37 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Nice work, the HDT/SMP might not work fully, clipping is happening here and there when moving. ^^

ScreenShot1075.thumb.png.1f5154f17b3f759583961f9a903d5e1c.pngScreenShot1074.thumb.png.b03739f7040c0dca1b768b9136c80773.png

Ah yes, I forgot to actually copy the physics to the outfit. Doing it mostly eliminated movement clipping, although it caused something weird that I have never encountered before and don't know how to solve:

ScreenShot23.thumb.png.c6e6942100cb46ec42d1eb3d956f1d69.png

(I forgot to install my boy's favourite hair pack :c he has the big bald sad now lol) 

The body kind of became see-through? when I move the camera, those brown spots become the front part of the outfit. If anyone has any idea how to get rid of that I'll update the file and publish it in the download section. 

Author
17 minutes ago, ElderVerK said:

Ah yes, I forgot to actually copy the physics to the outfit. Doing it mostly eliminated movement clipping, although it caused something weird that I have never encountered before and don't know how to solve:

(I forgot to install my boy's favourite hair pack :c he has the big bald sad now lol) 

The body kind of became see-through? when I move the camera, those brown spots become the front part of the outfit. If anyone has any idea how to get rid of that I'll update the file and publish it in the download section. 

Would it help just to remove the movement all in one? So it's static as always xD

I personaly don't need when the Armor has jiggle and god knows what, since I always had problems back in LE 8)

Author of the topic Posted

if you are handing the  sam version esp yourself, it needs the  first person enabled for the gauntlets.

it is set to use slot 46, should be forearm, when i changed both of  them. the dark set was using the light textures in 1st person

the set nif used for first person needed to be set also.

also the construction kit said the glow map  was missing for the gauntlets on the object  "IForeArm:2".  

the other 2 objects use "textures\00_arsdazcnv\goddess\gd_gloved.dds"

some quick fixes for you 

im getting closer on them petals. get done with one thing and then  find 3 more.

this was my first time brushing smp physics with custom bones across something like this,. before this point it was only ever tits and ass 

I've eliminated the see-though effect by replacing the body project in Outfit Studio, and I've set all the correct textures and meshes for both first and third person, but now the feet refuse to be linked to the calves (I've set the slots correctly in the Nifs and ARMO/ARMA entries), and the cuirass is stuck on max weight (I've rebuilt it several times with the correct low weight slider position).

I honestly don't understand what's going on with this outfit. The more I fix the more it stays broken.

wow them turned out better then i thought it would with the conversion 

to let people know a SAM conversion is in the works, i linked your image to my page on LL and put it my sticky on nexus 

5 hours ago, Don said:

Full HDT working. Just wait.

SAM Goddess Outfit_20210317_21-56-20.jpg

If you manage to make everything work, feel free to publish it yourself!

Should you or anyone find it useful, I'll put here the files that I have. It's not much, but while trying to make the various things work (which in the end decided to stay broken) I've added a penis size slider to the outfit (not too exxaggerated) and separated male from female version so they don't overwrite each other anymore.

SAM Goddess SE.7z

Author
1 hour ago, ElderVerK said:

If you manage to make everything work, feel free to publish it yourself!

Should you or anyone find it useful, I'll put here the files that I have. It's not much, but while trying to make the various things work (which in the end decided to stay broken) I've added a penis size slider to the outfit (not too exxaggerated) and separated male from female version so they don't overwrite each other anymore.

SAM Goddess SE.7z 39.05 MB · 0 downloads

This armor seriously using too much poly. I understand when you experience some problem. The weight can't spread even for SAM Morph. There is no morph like samson and samuel in female world. Our sam need 3 morph and because this armor using too much poly, especially gauntlet look very bad at extreme slider. Manual Rework needed. Wew i don't expect too much work such painting weight for truth. Lol.

If you want release your refit i don't mind bro. We don't have competition or anything here. All support each other. for males world. In fact i made some fix for one of textures too. Some textures in this mod wrong resolution.

I still need fix gauntlet for every sam morph for sure. Feet and everything i think ok.

20210318053154_1.thumb.jpg.b2f89efe252dd5453eece55127622e71.jpg

Spoiler

20210318051937_1.thumb.jpg.4f96d88bfb592fc4ae796ee3f3203e2c.jpg20210318052009_1.thumb.jpg.fd94e3f780beb17ebaa4d9ad280d0b6d.jpg20210318053436_1.thumb.jpg.36a40fb40714ea1ce0dd0d19f2ec545c.jpg

2 hours ago, Don said:

This armor seriously using too much poly. I understand when you experience some problem. The weight can't spread even for SAM Morph. There is no morph like samson and samuel in female world. Our sam need 3 morph and because this armor using too much poly, especially gauntlet look very bad at extreme slider. Manual Rework needed. Wew i don't expect too much work such painting weight for truth. Lol.

If you want release your refit i don't mind bro. We don't have competition or anything here. All support each other. for males world. In fact i made some fix for one of textures too. Some textures in this mod wrong resolution.

I still need fix gauntlet for every sam morph for sure. Feet and everything i think ok.

Hide contents

20210318051937_1.thumb.jpg.4f96d88bfb592fc4ae796ee3f3203e2c.jpg20210318052009_1.thumb.jpg.fd94e3f780beb17ebaa4d9ad280d0b6d.jpg20210318053436_1.thumb.jpg.36a40fb40714ea1ce0dd0d19f2ec545c.jpg

beautiful!

4 hours ago, Don said:

Hide contents

what textures where you able to fix,  if you upload them i can add them to the next female update